Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam A New Translation

F360°

Had nothing else to do so ripped the intro music from zeta 1:

http://www.mytempdir.com/507583

Bear in mind it was'nt done by a PRO. :(

BTW, I accidentally included the narration on the one year war and the introduction of mobile suits. :p

I still hope some of you may like it though. :ph34r:

BTW i wanted to compare the last battle in zeta 1 with the old zeta series, ah what episodes should i watch? :unsure:

Edited by grss1982

BUMP!

Hey I was just wondering in the first few minutes of Heirs to the stars, the Gundam MK. II Unit 01 was the one that was shooting at Char, right? So is it safe to say that Emma Sheen was technically the one shooting at Char by way of the MK. II's vulcans, since we see her pilot it later when delivering Bask Om's letter to the crew of the Argama?

No, I think it was Kacrikon(sp).

381258[/snapback]

Wait a minute was'nt kacrikorn (check spelling) and jerid flight testing the other two MK. II units in the other green noa colony, the one which apolly and roberto were spying on?

:huh:

The Fansub for Zeta II is out

You can get it here http://www.tvnihon.com/

:)

381263[/snapback]

Sweet Jesus!!!! I gotta have that one!!!!!! :ph34r:

Edited by grss1982

Alright. I just watched Heir to the Stars and Lovers WITHOUT previous knowledge of the Zeta or ZZ tv series. I thought they're both EXCELLENT as stand alone series but there are a TON of characters to keep track of.

Where in the timeline does each movie fit in?

Alright. I just watched Heir to the Stars and Lovers WITHOUT previous knowledge of the Zeta or ZZ tv series. I thought they're both EXCELLENT as stand alone series but there are a TON of characters to keep track of.

Where in the timeline does each movie fit in?

382304[/snapback]

http://www.gundamofficial.com/worlds/uc/zeta/index.html

I think you should watch Zeta TV then.... the characters are much easier to manage in that format.

Zeta (movies and TV) is a sequel to Mobile Suit Gundam and takes place about 7 years since MSG (hence, UC 0087). The movies are a retelling of the original TV series. so you can watch either the movies or the TV series to stand in for Zeta....well maybe....*looks at Zeta III* <_<

So all three movies are a condensed version of the fifty Zeta Gundam episodes?

The movies have nothing to do with the Double Zeta series?

382319[/snapback]

In a sense....yes.

Double Zeta is the sequel to Zeta.

• 2 weeks later...
I found it interesting how they killed off Four, but it slightly leaves room for Rosamia too appear in PyscoGundamMKII

385488[/snapback]

Hehe...... ummm (spoiler)Rosamia ain't gonna be in movie III.

Edited by azrael

I just saw the 3rd movie on Tuesday night. I really enjoyed it despite the fact that most of the animation is the old tv series animation. Overall, I'd say the movie was 60% old animation, 40% new.

SPOILER.........

I don't see how this new release makes Double Zeta not fit. The changes to New Translation don't seem to be severe enough to override plots in ZZ Gundam.

I just saw the 3rd movie on Tuesday night. I really enjoyed it despite the fact that most of the animation is the old tv series animation. Overall, I'd say the movie was 60% old animation, 40% new.

SPOILER.........

I don't see how this new release makes Double Zeta not fit. The changes to New Translation don't seem to be severe enough to override plots in ZZ Gundam.

385703[/snapback]

Major change, Kamille isn't a vegetable at the end of the movie, which means he's still capable of pilotting, which means he'd smack Judau's bitch ass if he tried to get near the Zeta. Also, Judao's Newtype powers wouldn't have been awakened (as that was done by Kamille as well). Since there'd be no Judau to incometantly bash up the Zeta, there'd be no need for the newbie newtype use ZZ (as it's less agile & not significantly more powerful than the Zeta with MBL).

Ah, this would also of course result in all early "bad guys" dying fairly quick, Neo Zeon not getting a foothold on Earth, etc. ZZ would have to be retooled into almost a completely new story...hopefully one featuring Amuro & Kamille, the formation of Londo Bell, etc.

Edited by Keith

Major change, Kamille isn't a vegetable at the end of the movie, which means he's still capable of pilotting, which means he'd smack Judau's bitch ass if he tried to get near the Zeta. Also, Judao's Newtype powers wouldn't have been awakened (as that was done by Kamille as well). Since there'd be no Judau to incometantly bash up the Zeta, there'd be no need for the newbie newtype use ZZ (as it's less agile & not significantly more powerful than the Zeta with MBL).

Ah, this would also of course result in all early "bad guys" dying fairly quick, Neo Zeon not getting a foothold on Earth, etc. ZZ would have to be retooled into almost a completely new story...hopefully one featuring Amuro & Kamille, the formation of Londo Bell, etc.

385806[/snapback]

Exactly. The Neo Zeon retards that The Argama faced early on would have been easy pickings for Camille. Mashima AND Glemy would have DIED in their first sortie as well. The Endora would have been a minor concern.

How the hell Glemy went from rookie in the beginning to leading a large-scale coup against Haman by the end, commandeering Axis in the early stages, is one of my many issues with ZZ. On top of the fact that he was a little bitch.

How the hell Glemy went from rookie in the beginning to leading a large-scale coup against Haman by the end, commandeering Axis in the early stages, is one of my many issues with ZZ.  On top of the fact that he was a little bitch.

386085[/snapback]

That's a simple one. That place was initially reserved for Char, but when CCA was greenlit, Glemy was stuck in his place. Hell, stick Char into every later scene Glemy was in, and he fits perfectly.

-Making his own loli-Newtype

-Splintering off the Neo Zeon forces from Haman

-Stealing Judau's underage sister

That's all totally Char!

QUOTE(Hikuro @ Mar 29 2006, 04:38 PM)

I found it interesting how they killed off Four, but it slightly leaves room for Rosamia too appear in PyscoGundamMKII

Hehe...... ummm (spoiler)Rosamia ain't gonna be in movie III.[/QUOTE]

Now see I think that's totally stupid. Wasted appearance in movie 2 honestly.

• 8 months later...

Hi,

Yes, it's sutitled in English just like it's 2 previous releases.

For those of you that can't get the torrent file from TV-Nihon directly, I uploaded the same torrent file to Megauploads, so just download it from them and then open it with your torrent program and you should be good to go.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FGHT9Y44

Hi,

Yes, it's sutitled in English just like it's 2 previous releases.

For those of you that can't get the torrent file from TV-Nihon directly, I uploaded the same torrent file to Megauploads, so just download it from them and then open it with your torrent program and you should be good to go.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FGHT9Y44

Hey F360, do you happen to be able to uload to Megaupload the First and Second movies as well?

Hasn't it been confirmed that the Zeta movies will see a US release in the near future? Here's hoping that MS Igloo will also reach the states...

Yes it has been confirmed (how many times must i mention this). Bandai announced it at AX2006. In addition to screening it at the Chicago Film Festival back in September.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...st&p=453763