Gold Book Club Members

BoBe-Patt

Ok guys, here's the new and updated gold book filmstrip thread. The old one got lost somewhere and don't know where it is anymore. I know a bunch of you got new gold books in... so share what film strip you gots!!! I even got an extra gold book. Here are my two film strips:

post-219-1123442591_thumb.jpg

post-219-1123442612_thumb.jpg

When i had purchased mine, i was lead to believe it had no filmstrip, it stated that there was no filmstrip, but while going through it, i found it. Its still in the little cover they provide for it. Now i have no scanner so you'll have to do with my explanation. <pulls out Gold Book, finds filmstrip and looks> Its Britai(sp?) reponse to the kiss. The fimstrips were included in the first printing of the books, the reprints did not include this, so there is probably a small faction of the MW population (the old thread had maybe 50 members that had the strip) that has the orginial Gold Books. Tried to use the search function to hunt down the old thread, but the search function was giving me errors messages.

Cruel Angel's Thesis

aww, so far no pix huh? dang. You don't necessarily have to scan it in to put it up. You can just hold it up to a light source and take a picture of it. :D:p:lol:

aww, so far no pix huh? dang. You don't necessarily have to scan it in to put it up. You can just hold it up to a light source and take a picture of it.  :D  :p  :lol:

318456[/snapback]

Too much work. Draw a long black rectangle and you have my filmstrip. :rolleyes:;)

aww, so far no pix huh? dang. You don't necessarily have to scan it in to put it up. You can just hold it up to a light source and take a picture of it.  :D  :p  :lol:

318456[/snapback]

Too much work. Draw a long black rectangle and you have my filmstrip. :rolleyes:;)

318554[/snapback]

hahaha :D:p:lol:

Bought my Gold book with no strip :(

It's a first run one and has no wear at all. It's in pristine condition and I only payed U$S 60. I knew it had no film strip when I bought it, but for the money it costed me I can't complain :)

mine is bretai on the bridge

from Rich

318933[/snapback]

come on now, the point of this thread is to post a pix of what you have, not tell me what it is. <_<:D:p:lol:

from Rich

318933[/snapback]

come on now, the point of this thread is to post a pix of what you have, not tell me what it is. <_<:D:p:lol:

319072[/snapback]

Mine, I don't have one.... I got the reissued version.

Lucky BoBe! When did you get your 2nd Gold Book?

from Rich

318933[/snapback]

319072[/snapback]

Mine, I don't have one.... I got the reissued version.

Lucky BoBe! When did you get your 2nd Gold Book?

319994[/snapback]

I just got it like a month ago. I'll probably be getting another just to have out to look at and leave on the coffee table. That one will definitely not have the poster or filmstrip. Unless I can get a complete one for under 80 bucks!

;):D:p:lol:

Scanning mine didn't work...its roughly shot 102-2 in the book, with Hikaru and Misa in the cockpit.

Cels and toys are great, but what compares to going to the source?

321343[/snapback]

Lovely Sketch!

• 4 weeks later...

nice sketches! I got the same sketch in my Mikimoto illustrations book of minmay when he came to the AX 2000 I believe. Anyway, let's keep this collection of filmstrips alive!! :D:p:lol:

Any suggestions on how to get a pic?  Scanning it doesnt work :)

329135[/snapback]

really? Hmm... I'd say hold it up to a light source and take a picture. :huh: