What Macross Zero toy do you want after the VF-0S?

Shin Densetsu Kai 7.0

What Macross Zero toy do you want after the VF-0S?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. What Macross Zero toy do you want after the VF-0S?

• 1-Shin VF-0D
    • 2-Shin VF-0A
    • 3-Ghost drone FAST pack
    • 4-VF-0A CF(light gray?)
    • 5-VF-0D CF(dark grey/light grey)
    • 6-SV-51 DD Ivanov
    • 7-SV-51 Nora
    • 8-SV-51 CF(brown)

How about none for a while option? I'm gonna be almost tapped dry this year. So many things to buy buy buy! There's the Beta Fighter, VF-0s, GBP-Armor and the rerelease of the Fast packs. Need I say more?

I voted for the vf-0D.

it's production is closer to the realm of possibilty which tips the scale in favor of it over the sv-51 DD.

Man, I just wish yamato would print whatever marking on the valks instead of giving us stickers. Buying and painsakingly applying tiny stickers and panel lining really is a bugger.

As much as I want the Ivanov, I voted for Nora since the SV-51 looks more mean in Red, plus it has all those amazing decals  :)

Too bad it doesn't have the skull emblem like the one on Ivanov's Sv-51  :(

314120[/snapback]

I dunno, I've always found black to be a more menacing scheme.

I voted for the grey VF-0D. That's how I have my Hasagawa VF-0D painted and it looks awesome.

My second choice would be a Nora SV-51. I don't know why Nora's scheme doesn't get much love. I find it much more striking than Ivanov's, which IMO is too bland and boring.

Graham

I voted for the grey VF-0D. That's how I have my Hasagawa VF-0D painted and it looks awesome.

My second choice would be a Nora SV-51. I don't know why Nora's scheme doesn't get much love. I find it much more striking than Ivanov's, which IMO is too bland and boring.

Graham

314177[/snapback]

\

Its the pink with lightning bolts color scheme.....I dunno if it was a crimson red I might like it a lot more. Hers just looked bland...I mean the pink was dull.

Seriously, if they ever finished the vf-0s, I believe that they will just run all kind of different color schemes and versions to make sure that they milked the mold dry before going to different type (SV-51, etc..).

However, I chose SV-51 DD Ivanov to be the next project if I have the power. ;)

Edited by ychanus

I voted for the VF-0A CF. I like A-model valks, and I liked the color scheme of the CFs in M0.

After the M0 license is expanded with other M0 merchandise that everyone else wants, I'm hoping they go on for the M+ valks, the VF-19A, and... the VF-4! :D

I can dream can't I? :p

Otherwise I'll be content as long as the 1/60 VF-0 doesn't get flushed down the crapper. :p I may not care for the S-model that much, but damn do I want an A-model.