FMP:The Second Raid

Like the title says, the new series has finally started and there are allready two eps available for download.

The humour is still pretty much the same but is as entertaining as it's always been, there aren't really any new mecha to speak of but the Lambda driver is finally explained in some detail in ep2.

Oh and the new bad guy is a nutjob, they're always entertaining. :p

Finally, this third series looks like it might finally bring with it some decent mech figures, I found this pic of some Upcoming trading figs last night on talk.toys.

I'm getting Akeep's....and they seem to be missing all the information on the abbreviations. Its all lost on me. I sorta remembered ECS was electronic cloaking system?

Beh.....i hope this show does a better job than gonzo's last endeavour. A little more explanation on the lambda drive would be good.

Akeep translated Theresa Tessarosa as Telethia or something else....beh...unforgiveable.

Overall...this episode was full of action. Loved it.

I'm downloading from Bakakozou, they have nice definitions of certain things used in the show that are military or abbreviations from time to time.

Episode 2 was pretty funny and takes a very oppisite approach compared to the First episode which was all action, this one is all comedy like you wouldn't believe.

I enjoy a good mix of both too, and it looks like this one is starting to get right to the point of the story. Also there's more talk about the Lambda Driver and what it sort of does.

If you are going to watch FMP TSR, make sure you get Mithril's version. They are a team of experienced subbers from respectable fansub groups, and they've taken more care to get all of the military terms right than the other groups have.

About that translation of Teresa as Teletha (hmm), it seems that's actually the official spelling as used by ADV with their release (truly screwed up). From what I can remember of my viewing anyway, someone can probably back me up or correct me if I'm wrong on that.

People still use MSN group?  They have really crappy implementation and layout.

Anyway here is the toy.  However the previous girl figures are total junk so some have low hope for this set.

313602[/snapback]

I dunno, they look pretty good to me. Any more info on these? Release date, manufacturer?

Yes, the second episode was pretty funny, and that guy was a physco, my friend was laughing his ass off when he nailed the guy in the head and started yelling "HEY! HEY! ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?!.......He's dead?! OH MY GOD HE'S DEAD! WHATS THE WORLD COMING TOO?!"

He's easily my new favorite "Batshit Crazy Villian". :lol:

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MAAAAAAAARRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Edited by Shmitty

• 2 weeks later...

Holy sheizer......there's violence and T&A in this anime. What a welcome change. :lol:

Just finished the 3rd episode. Those infantry seem to be using that Israel-created rifle which can shoot around corners.

I like that they kept the Fummoffu stuff in cannon as well, as shown by Kaname's reference to the time Sousuke left her notes in his apartment. I love the serious stuff in this show, but also the school portions. Wonder if they'll use the Bonta-kun suit at some point.

I would really like a good Abarlest figure.

Edited by Anubis

w00t! Episode 4 rocked. I really liked how Mithril is depicted as a very organised and professional military unit. You don't really get that feeling from the 1st season.

Underaged lesbian twins were awesome. :lol:

About Sagara not liking the Arbalest, I can understand. Sagara has always been the control freak...what...setting up traps all over the school, protecting Chidori from every known threat except a meteor heading for earth, and the Arbalest to him is just too "unreliable". The lambda driver which is a big uncertainty to Sagara causes him to doubt the Arbalest , which in turn doesn't allow him to use it effectively as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Seems like Bakakozou is the only one up to date with the subbing. What's up with that?

People still use MSN group?  They have really crappy implementation and layout.

Anyway here is the toy.  However the previous girl figures are total junk so some have low hope for this set.

313602[/snapback]

Are you talking about these girl figures this?

NEOSL-10572.jpg

320500[/snapback]

No. This set:

http://www.a1.ethink.jp/~evolaboworks/0620yukemurihumo.html

And "US Open" normally refer to Tennis...

Edited by CF18

• 2 weeks later...