Language Filters?

Pardon me if this has already been discussed.... but whats with the language filters? Have we suddenly become too sensitive for curse words? :huh:

Uh, there have always been language filters on MW...

Pardon me if this has already been discussed.... but whats with the language filters?  Have we suddenly become too sensitive for curse words?  :huh:

Uh, there have always been language filters on MW...

Not that I remember, at least not 2 years or so ago.

EDIT: nvm, I was just told it was "fixed", as in it actually works now lol

Edited by Abombz!!

Someone should go in and reverse all the filters so they take normal words and change them to expletives.

my friend made a program so that whenever someone typed the word "the" it would change it into "made you look". :lol:

lets see exactly what words get flitered out shall we...

fart

farter

mother farter

a-hole

ahole

dickweed

nutsack

assbag

asslips

dicknose

cock knocker

cock smoker

poo-eater

bitch

so i think it only filters out shiet and fock, everything else is a-okay! :D

Edited by haterist

I am farting angry that they would take away my farting right to show just how little class and regard for the English farting language I have :p

a-hole, pussy, and bitch still work.

Which, thankfully, still leaves us plenty of words that aptly describe you! :lol:

H

HAHA!

Well I've never been called a pussy or a bitch, but I get called an a-hole all the time.

Well I've never been called a pussy

Pussy.

or a bitch

Bitch.

:lol:

What a disrespectfull son you are. Thats it, no more going Toshi Station to pick up power converters. Grounded you little twerp.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey! This is friggin' fun! How the fuuck did I miss this thread? Let's try this word to see if it works. It is really bad, so if it offends you, do not highlight and read it. That is only if it works.

cha-cha

I see that it did not work. The word that rhymes with runt was replaced with cha-cha

Edited by Noriko Takaya

Funniest filter I ever saw replaced 'bitch' with 'pregnant dog'...it was frakkin' funny. :p

'You son of a pregnant dog!'

..'someone pregnant dog slap him!'

yup i saw that one as well, i could not believe when i post the message and saw that, it looks so F'ing stupid i had to go back and change it :lol:

Mitch: I've had a hell of a day and even worse week. And all I want to do is get some fuking sleep.

Beanie: Whoa. Whoa. Why the F-ing? Why in front of the kid? All ya gotta do is say "earmuffs" to him, and you can say "Fuk, sh1t, b1tch."

Frank: Cock. Balls.

Beanie: I'm just trying to make a point, Frank. You don't have to celebrate it.