Great Moments in Science Fiction

Well, Limbo, thanks for ruining the whole thread by actually doing something respectable!!! :lol:

Oh yeah? Well he sure did (that was indeed awesome Limbo) but I'm about to make it a whole lot worse!

"COME AND GET ME YOU PINKO COMMIE BASTARD!" :o:p

post-26-1114147071_thumb.gif

what program do you use for your graphics Flaming Guantlet?

The same program everyone else is using, good ol MS Paint. When you've been drawing with the same program for the past 5 years as I have, you tend to pick up a few things(mostly self taught). ;) Oh and yes Hikuro that is from RobotJox, the good ol Matsumoto 14. :D

how do you do the gradient fill with Paint?

Sorry pal, trade secret. Nah just kidding I'll spill. As you know there is no gradient tool for paint. So here is what you do(for all other parties interested; common kids get you bunny ears on. It's time to listen!). First start up paint(duh). Second double click on any color box you like and that will do. Next you will see the EDIT COLOR window and you will click DEFINE CUSTOM COLORS. Now here is where it gets good, next you hit the PRINT SCREEN/SYS RQ button on your keyboard. So basically your taking a screenshot when the EDIT COLOR window is displayed. Then you copy/paste the color bar on the right for instant gradient. Thats how it works. If you want the copy/pasted bar to be bigger, simply zoom in and hit the PRINT SCREEN/SYS RQ button again for a bigger bar. Easy enough for ya? I call it (not really) my patent F.G.R.R.M. (Flaming Guantlet's Rainbow Rip-off Maneuver). Now that I told you how it works, have fun with it. Oh and remember this, I'm gonna be grading ALL who us it(its my technique, I can grade you if I want!) :p . Hopefully this post will help you out in gradiation and help me out to cast aside any doubts(I know SOME of you were thinking it :p )that I used photoshop for the gradiation. Enjoy! B))

It wasn't... I just tried it.

Hopefully this post will help you out in gradiation and help me out to cast aside any doubts(I know SOME of you were thinking it tongue.gif )that I used photoshop for the gradiation. Enjoy! cool.gif

I didn't accuse you of any such thing... but I do admit to suspecting it... ;)

You're mad...that sounds like a lot of work.  :blink:

I'm as mad as they come pal! :p And >EXO< I didn't say you accused me but I know some people might be so thought I threw it in. ;) So you tried my F.G.R.R.M. eh? It's nice to know SOMEONE wore their bunny ears when I explained it out. :p

Well, Limbo, thanks for ruining the whole thread by actually doing something respectable!!!  :lol:

Oh yeah? Well he sure did (that was indeed awesome Limbo) but I'm about to make it a whole lot worse!

"COME AND GET ME YOU PINKO COMMIE BASTARD!" :o:p

Man... I though I was bored... :D

Nice work man :)

Wow, that's amazing. He figured out how to do gradients in paint when I've been doing them painstakingly manually this whole time resulting in big blocks of color (I use line tool in different colors and then I use the fill tool, then I draw everything on top of it).

Here's my own very poor paint rendition...I ain't no artist, I'm a writer ...:p

post-26-1114204061_thumb.jpg

Here's my own very poor paint rendition...I ain't no artist, I'm a writer ...:p

Love that scene. But what's with the red the bad guy's head?

Goldfinger had red hair. :)