New Yamato 1/48 GBP Pics

Graham

I will be getting at least one but will be waiting reviews.

Hopefully the armor and missiles don't pop off the valk if you touch it.

Those hands do look good though.

What I would like to see is a package that contains:

fast pack super + strike parts

gbp

in one package. (all extras grouped into 1)

This would be good for those who only intend to have 1 valk, but want to outfit the thing in whatever combination they want. (bare bones, gbp, fast pack super valk, fast pack strike valk)

I wouldn't mind if they did something like that in the event they decide to release ghost booster and gbp for vf0.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

Yeah that would be an awesome idea, having all of them together in a bundle. B))

It'd be like 150? for the box set! :D I'd buy it!

Seeing that everyone reckons the sets will be atleast a month later than originally stated i'll be waiting till then to pick mine up.

What I would like to see is a package that contains:

fast pack super + strike parts

gbp

in one package. (all extras grouped into 1)

This would be good for those who only intend to have 1 valk, but want to outfit the thing in whatever combination they want. (bare bones, gbp, fast pack super valk, fast pack strike valk)

I wouldn't mind if they did something like that in the event they decide to release ghost booster and gbp for vf0.

326976[/snapback]

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

It is nice, but that price is not beautiful!  :angry: For that much it better include a 1/48!

327017[/snapback]

I heard that! Man, this damn thing is gonna be expensive, but we all know that it is a definite must-have ;):D !

327030[/snapback]

I agree with you. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Those pics are superb! I am sooo excited now that I know I've got one preordered B)) Too bad the hands aren't panel lined... I don't know if I'll want to line them tho bc/ then they won't match my VF-1S Roy that they are destined for (I've got TV hands for Hikaru's VF-1J.) I wonder if you'll be able to mount the side torso panels on a valk without the GBP armor... they could make a good recast item for people who want, seeing as the flip up ones on the valk don't line up right.

They should have added boots to make its feet bigger. Just joking. I need to save up for a vf1j.

330566[/snapback]

Actually it wouldn't be a bad idea.

Covers to go over the feet to make them bigger and also a slightly larger. It would look more anime.

gbp-1s.jpg

NB4M :rolleyes:

Edited by nightmareB4macross

Are the circled pieces the side armor the fits in the gap underneath the arms and between the chest and back of the battroid? That's what I assume they are, but I want to hear your opinions.

post-2290-1127460301_thumb.jpg

Are the circled pieces the side armor the fits in the gap underneath the arms and between the chest and back of the battroid? That's what I assume they are, but I want to hear your opinions.

330882[/snapback]

yup... those got to be the side armor pieces.

this thing just looks so good... I would love to see a pic of a low viz dressed up in one.

this thing just looks so good... I would love to see a pic of a low viz dressed up in one.

330926[/snapback]

Problem is, that wouldn't look so great -- the white shoulder pieces would be extremely jarring. :(

I've also noticed one other thing in those pics, though: The addition of a dark grey version of the white FAST pack stabiliser piece thing that comes with the FAST pack sets. If they can do that in grey, then I want my low-vis shoulders!!

Edited by Renato

330926[/snapback]

Problem is, that wouldn't look so great -- the white shoulder pieces would be extremely jarring. :(

I've also noticed one other thing in those pics, though: The addition of a dark grey version of the white FAST pack stabiliser piece thing that comes with the FAST pack sets. If they can do that in grey, then I want my low-vis shoulders!!

330932[/snapback]

hmmm, that's true... didn't think about the white shoulder pads... nothing a determined customizer couldn't overcome!