Get UN-Healthy!

Splash

(Is observing a moment of silence for that horribly mangled joke.)

Ummm......I don't get it....

A geeky-looking Macross Plus otaku walks into a con suite and orders a root beer float. Noticing three others at the cash bar, he says "Hey! Wanna hear a Robotech joke?"

The first man at the bar, 6 feet tall and hulking, sets down his beer and says "I want you to know I'm a big Robotech fan and don't like people making fun of the greatest cartoon ever," then motions to his 6'2" companion. "And he's a bigger fan and even more short tempered," then to his next 6'4" friend, "and he's just plain onery when someone's making fun of Robotech. Still wanna tell that joke?"

The Macross Plus otaku says, "Nah, better not."

"Yer chicken!"

"Nope, I just don't want to have to explain it three times."

Ummm......I don't get it....

i hope you are joking , if you take the little dash out of the UN-healthy (between the N and the H) it spells out unhealthy. which for the most part not a hospital you want to go to.

chris

I pilot a destroyed Tomahawk! Get it :blink:

BOO!! HISS!!!

<_< That was worse than Splash's first joke, though I cracked a smile with his second attempt. ^_^

OK, guys, we've had our fun (and I freely admit I got a dig in) but on the other hand, let's not drive the poor guy away with unending flames, either...

[Mr. Miyagi] Remember, flames are learning tool, not weapon of violence. [/Mr. Miyagi]