Star Wars Episode 3 Spoilers Thread

zeo-mare

In Labyrinth of Evil, it's Grevious himself that captures Palpatine and takes him to his ship.

In the relative text, Grevious actually wants to kill Palpatine, but Palps/Sidious uses mind trick to convince him otherwise..

Grevious has no idea that they're the same person.

Dooku on the otherhand.. does.

EDIT: Forgot to mention. Grevious does have direct dealings with Sidious in the book also. So he knows Sidious, he just doesn't know Sidious = Palps.

Edited by Jinnai

Some of the earlier synopses suggested that Anakin would toss Padme after Choking her, very very hard into the wall or something..

I really, REALLY like the sound of that....

Enough of this tomfoolery! Back to the spoilers!

EPISODE III TRAILER REPORT

February 22 2005

A breakdown of the first minute from the final trailer.

LFL Logo, Fox logo etc.

A Theta-Class shuttle and three fighters fly by the camera towards Coruscant.

Coruscant, late afternoon, the Republic Executive Office appears for a brief moment.

Palpatine (close-up, speaking very slowly, deliberately, looking straight ahead, watching the ballet)

PALPATINE

...The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be... unnatural.

Anakin closeup (extremely focused on Palpatine's words)

ANAKIN

Is this possible to learn those powers?"

Palpatine (close-up, matter-of-factly, facing Anakin)

PALPATINE

Not from a Jedi.

A civilian shuttle turns over the Coruscant cityscape towards the Senate building.

Obi-Wan and Anakin are inside the Temple, walking down stairs.

OBI-WAN

The Council wants you to report on all the Chancellors dealings.

Magna Droids stand with two Battle Droids.

ANAKIN

That's treason.

Palpatine standing up from his chair in his private office.

OBI-WAN

We are at war, Anakin.

The space battle and some explosion where clone-troopers die.

Anakin moves to take a seat in the Chancellor's private viewing box in Galaxies Opera. We see huge spheres of water levitating over stage with dancers inside them.

Mace (voice over, in a grim voice)

MACE

...Very dangerous putting them together...

Palpatine in his office, patting Anakin's shoulder.

MACE

I don't think the boy can handle it...

Mace & Obi in the gunship over Coruscant.

MACE

I don't trust him.

Tri droids blazing guns, Republic fighter exploding, debris flying by.

Palpatine in his office (concerned).

PALPATINE

I need your help, son.

Palpatine walks away from Anakin:

PALPATINE

I'm appointing you to be my personal representative on the Jedi Council.

Anakin standing in the middle of the Jedi Council room. We see him from behind. Ki-Adi-Mundi and Plo-Koon appear holographic with other Jedi Masters present.

MACE

You're on this Council, but we do not grant you the rank of Master.

Kenobi looks away from Anakin's reaction.

ANAKIN (close-up, shocked)

What?

wow very awesome link, while most of these pics we have seen through out all the star wars threads we have had here on this site, but it is nice that all the pics are compiled on to one screen, Duke you should avoid this link there is alot of pics and a few spoilers as to who kills who (i wont say of course),

great find

Is it me or was movie going alot more exciting before the internet :D not gonna complain about spoilers because if i didnt want to see it i wouldnt have clicked it but i can see how there is less expectation now. :D

Excellent link BTW it confirmed that which i already knew.

yea that is the only real problem with this i already know most of the film already, who kills who, where all the battles are and so forth. but getting a chance to see them in action on the big screen is still going to be cool. i am surprised that no shots of Grevious's battle have shown up yet, i cannot wait to see him in action.

chris

Lots of spoiler pics:

http://www.super-baris.com/ep3/

Though to be honest it's basically a visual synopsis of the whole movie I think...

now that was the ultimate spoiler link!

i guess now i don't have to throw down my money and watch this movie...you know, since i know exactly whats going to happen...i've totally lost all interest in epi 3 now. :rolleyes::lol:

ill so laugh that the movie is completely different of the pictures, like so different it doesn't follow the previous movies and the.. hmmm sequels...? like anakin was realy the good guy while obi was killing off the jedi and yoda was the sith :lol: . I can see lucas's evil grin as he totaly insults all the star wars geeks with that movie.

Not really a spoiler, but this is a neat picture.

It looks more like they're at batting practice than weilding weapons. :rolleyes:

omfglolz!

its like they're posing for pics or something?

;)

So what's your point? It's still a stupid looking pose.