Fast Pack yf-19

e_jacob77

HI all,

I was curious as to how many would buy one of these if yamato or some other manufactureer would make one.......I for one don't wanna give up on this toy, so I figured we all get together and express interest loudly......

Well I'm with ya as far as wishing for one,

but I'm afraid the chances are slim as can be.

I still think the biggest chance we got is with Yamato (however small that is)

Given that we know they actually worked on it at some point, perhaps someday they'll stop acting like the grinch and actually hear our cries and finish it.

but yeah... then again, the chances of that are presently extremely slim. :(<_<:angry:

Hi all,

How bout I clarify this a lil more, should we take some matters into our hands and start a list of people who would want one, in order to show yamato they could make some kinda profit......

Yamato STILL LISTEN TO US!!!

Wishfull thinking. <_<

Well, If they EVER put out a reetolled YF 19, with or without FP, that looks as good as a SHE, then I will buy at least 3 no matter the price... but since they will never make something THAT good I would take at least two. As long as they make a new YF 19, not the same old one with FP.

i agree, release a better one than the old 1/72s, and I'll buy 2 as well.

up it to at least a 1/60 so it's in scale with the Q-raus. or just do it right and do it in 1/48 and i'll definitely buy 3, one for each mode!

:lol:

i've been waiting for this thing forever! and a 1/48 Max TV VF-1A!!! (yes, I will keep harping on that until Yamato gives me a dang repaint! that's all it is!!!!!!!!)

:angry:

I'm in, but I won't hold my breath on ever seeing it--just like a VF-11 from Hasegawa. And Chowser is absolutely right, 1/48 would be the way to go for the YF-19 as well as all the other M+ mecha; they'd be big, expensive, shelf hogs...and worth every bit of it.

Maybe we should pin this "Where's the YF-19" thread.

I would buy 2 for myself, and even my brother wants one as well (the only valk he as expressed an interest in getting is a YF-19).

There is a special spot in my display case for this item, and as the other shelves fill up with other Macross and Transformers swag that shelf is beginning to look a little bare. Please Yamato, please!!! Don't let me... us down!

i'd buy three to keep'em in each mode so i can see the three modes at the same time.

if yamato won't make one then i would like bandai to make a perfect grade one, since i think it is a model and has a good scale threr should not be any problems with the design as long as the fighter mode gets the main priority over the other two.

the other option is if some one sells again a resin kit like SHE or the already assemblied YF-19.

the last option would be that we take matters into our own hands and design an exclusive MW YF-19 design with some folks who arer more experienced in design to plan it and have some one to cast the pieces required for a variable one. if the design could be done usin hasegawa's YF-19 it would be great since the only things that would be needed are the transformation sequence and parts to allow the model to transform.

I'll buy one only with a totally changed design form the old one.

Imo, the current design aint too bad. Its based off the SHE model and that one looks fine. I just hope they implement the foldable legs in the fp version so it'll sleaker in fighter mode. The design isnt terrible... its just not excuted correctly imo. With some tweaks here and there, I think it could look pretty damn good. I dont think it needs to be totally changed... just... umm... altered... quite a bit.

If they make it look anything like the SHE version, I would be happy with it. My biggest complaint of the current version is the fatty fighter mode and the hunchback of notre dame battroid mode. Obviously the gerwalk mode aint exactly too great but I cant see it being fixed too much. The anime magic on gerwalk mode is just too crazy and I dont think theres much we can do about it.

Posability will always be a plus but due to durability and from the history of transformable Macross toys, I dont expect too much in this department.

We would need someone to either get a styrene or resin casting kit as well. not to mention it would take hundreds of man hours to design since it would be from scratch in some way. It's not like we are merely adding armor, we are also devising a transformation sequence.

Hell if any of you do, I would LOVE to see a VF-19S. Yea short wings, but hell it looks awesome, I got used to it.

Is it possible that Yamato no longer has the toy license for M+. Don't these licenses usually only last for a few years? Maybe we'll see a VF-19A FP instead of a YF-19.

If they do it right I would buy it.

Hmm... good point. I wonder if that could be possible with Hasegawa as well. I think we can safely say we havent seen any Mac Plus products for quite some time now... :(

Is it possible that Yamato no longer has the toy license for M+. Don't these licenses usually only last for a few years? Maybe we'll see a VF-19A FP instead of a YF-19.

I think that the toy and model licenses from BW usually last 2 years.

So it's entirely possible that Yamato's M+ licence (perhaps M0 license also) have already expired and Yamato has chosen not to pay to renew them.

Graham

So it's entirely possible that Yamato's M+ licence (perhaps M0 license also) have already expired and Yamato has chosen not to pay to renew them.

Graham

That was just the kind of comment I really dont need at this moment... now everything tells me to kiss goodbye my YF...

Anyways THANK YOU G-Man.

I'd even buy a fp yf19 in 1/72 with mods to joints like that pic. I still haven't got the earlier 1/72 releases. :(

Somebody should go to all the toy forums and start a poll and link to a petition for a toy company to make this.

I'm sure there are more than a few people who don't come to macrossworld but are familiar with the yf19 enough to want to pay to get a toy based on the anime. The OVA was a successful series in not just japan right? More people would buy this than the vb6 monster imo since it is at least familiar to them.

If people would preorder and put thier money where thier mouth is, that would be a good indicator for real demand rather than whining about it to the already converted.

If yamato's license expired and enough demand is there, maybe this will attract attention from another toy company to take it on?

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

Graham

That was just the kind of comment I really dont need at this moment... now everything tells me to kiss goodbye my YF...

Anyways THANK YOU G-Man.

perhaps yamato is leaving behind the mac + franchise... oh well, anyway i'll have to buy another 19 and build it in gerwalk and that's it, i will have then all three modes on my desktop and you might thing i will acchive my goal but not until i get at least one variable 19.

perhaps yamato is leaving behind the mac + franchise... oh well, anyway i'll have to buy another 19 and build it in gerwalk and that's it, i will have then all three modes on my desktop and you might thing i will acchive my goal but not until i get at least one variable 19.

You could also get the studio half eye YF-19 if you dont mind it being a model. IMO, its the best looking variable YF-19 out there to my knowledge.

A VF-19A seems like a possibility as Yamato still has the license for VFX2, or we wouldn't have a VB-6 Monster. That isn't my favorite color, but it may be as close as we get to a variable 19.

If thats the case... which I wouldnt mind too much I guess... then I hope they make it fast before their VFX2 license runs out as well. :(

If yamato has indeed decided to drop the macross+ license and perhaps even the macross zero license, perhaps macross is not far behind?

I dunt think I can even start to describe how much that would SUCK!!! Oh well, if thats the case as well... it was fun while it lasted. :(

i agree that the SHE is the best looking model, but it seems way to expensive and difficult to find. i say we should do one for member of macross world as long as they can get their hasegawas model, the `phase of cutting the pieces is not so hard. next collect funds so someone can plan a variable sequence and cast the required pieces to build a variable 19 and sell them.

by the way i never had any troubles with my banpresto so why not a banpresto variable one, the way they could pull it out is by simplifying the variable mechanics of the 19. maybe using flexible yet sturdy materials for wires that could be used to give pasability to certain parts like the arms and legs, since i think a guy at japan used a similar wire system for his variable 1/144 VF-1's.

so what do you think?

Heck, if they do a yf-19, I'd buy at least two.

Even though it's pretty difficult for it to happen... :(

I hope G-man to be wrong.