Medicom/Hot Toys and all 1/6 scale figures

EXO

I don't think it's a separate product. I couldn't find the shell as a separate item on the Sideshow site, and the gallery for the Batmobile shows the shell. I would assume that it is the "Batmobile's shield" GU-11 noted earlier in the product details.

I mean, if it were a separate item, why would anyone really spend money on it? "Hey, I've got this really cool Batmobile with working lights, machineguns, incredible detail, and 1/6 scale figures to go in it, but I really want a sculpted plastic shell o hide all that under!" I know it would be the collector/completionist thing to have, but still...

In any case, that's a chunk of change, and shipping won't be cheap either. BBTS quotes $150 for shipping to Canada. Wonder if Sideshow's FedEx rates would be any better? Gonna have to think about this one.

Edited by Penguin

Yeah, it'd make more sense as an included shell than it's own product. It's a cool idea to display the shell as its own piece, though, since you can't really tell if the car is actually inside it or not.

Either way, it's too rich for my blood, especially after pre ordering the Tumbler. Besides, I've got absolutely no space for something of that size in my display room. The Tumbler will be taking up the last sizeable piece of real estate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The DX09 Batman is nice. I haven't gotten a chance to take pictures of it yet but its pretty neat. BTW those sideshowcollectors on their forum ....all i can say is OMG!!!!

I really think I caught the Hot toys bug, but i'm limiting myself to only the batman series...well maybe spiderman.. and well.. appleseed.. THAT'S it no more =(

• 2 months later...

Haha I love it, yeah now my finances are back on track I going to do the Avengers in Hot Toys but I have to play catchup with Macross and Transformers first. Still need an Ozma and that.......well after that I will get back to Hot Toys. Especially when they release the Iron Monger!!

It was mentioned in another forum since that picture is on HT facebook account. Considering the size and cost it could go in production but probably really limited or just for show for upcoming SDCC maybe

Ah, ok. I think collectors will still buy it regardless of the price, just to complete the set.

Would love to get more into 1/6 figures at some point. But the expense on these guys are even more prohibitive than valks for me these days. It's crazy. Anyway, Kicker are you planning on getting the hottoys 1989 batmobile?

Another big one.

The Batroachwing, from The Dark Knight Rises!

Nice, but until a bag of 1000 dollar bills magically appears on my coffee table one morning, along with the keys to a much bigger house, this thing's too big and likely too expensive to add to my currently meager HT collection.

Edited by GU-11

Bat pod will be available for preorder again

Still deciding whether to laugh or cry.

Oh, who am I kidding? I've been waiting to jump on this for months! This thing is pre-ordered on sight!

BTW, where exactly is this up for pre-order?

Edited by GU-11

• 2 weeks later...