Medicom/Hot Toys and all 1/6 scale figures

EXO

Thanks for the web site recommendation EXO. What is their pre-order policy? Their FAQ doesn't state when you need to pay. Is it up front or when it's available?

Chris

where's a good site to order HT figs from? cheapest if in the states.. :)

edit: I just ordered HT bane at bbts... unless there's a better reputable vendor out there for less than $179.99

Amiami.com, just order on Sal insured. Will take 2 to more weeks, but I'm paying $230 for Batman, instead of Sideshows $275.

I don't suppose those accessories are included? Although I do spot several item that didn't come with the HT figs, like that nunchaku-looking thing on the bottom right of the left main display.

Either way, it looks awesome.

Looking at the 1/1 scale Tumbler, I have to ask: where is that damn cannon Batman used to blow off the barrier wall on the parking lot in Batman Begins, and Gordon used to blow up the water tower pillars? I do see what look like dual machine guns on the sides of the "cockpit" between the wheels, though.

That said, no matter how many times I look at it, it's still an awesome looking machine.

Nice pics Kicker. I hope you didn't bust a nut amidst all those awesome figures. Was Playarts there also, they usually have an amazing Final Fantasy Booth, but I bet it's a lot bigger now with all the other video game franchises they make toys for.

For people asking about Cornerstore, call them on their 1-800 number. They're really helpful but like I said, it's been a long time since I've bought a 1:6 scale fig.

Yes its suppose to be a toyfair exclusive like the Jim Gordon me and Exo were talking about

so, to clarify, the Gordon in Swat gear is an exclusive, but they're going to do a not-swat version as a regular release?

Nice pics Kicker. I hope you didn't bust a nut amidst all those awesome figures. Was Playarts there also, they usually have an amazing Final Fantasy Booth, but I bet it's a lot bigger now with all the other video game franchises they make toys for.

For people asking about Cornerstore, call them on their 1-800 number. They're really helpful but like I said, it's been a long time since I've bought a 1:6 scale fig.

My mouth literally was jaw dropped and I couldn't take pictures since I was busy staring at things both non human and human LOL. The wife took over the camera and took most or if not all the pictures that you see. She was insistent on why I wasn't into it or wanted to take pictures with things and people. But to be honest after waiting 7-8hrs in line just to get in there was already tiring (plus we weren't prepared like the others who had chairs, food and drinks) I was exhausted by the time the doors opened for premiere night.

I wanted to take a picture with this girl, which I thought might be Alodia, but I wasn't sure since I was so tired. Honestly by the 3rd day I was comic conned out.

DSC_0061.jpg

so, to clarify, the Gordon in Swat gear is an exclusive, but they're going to do a not-swat version as a regular release?

There was a custom out, but as far as official release from hot toys. nothing has been mentioned except for the swat version.

oh when I was in line for the kotobukiya booth, my wife was kind enough to stay in line for me while I walk around. By the time I got back she made friends in line who both were into toys and was trying to tell her the difference between exclusive figures and non exclusive. From a distance I could already tell she didn't care much for the conversation and was really surprised that there were people more crazier than me out there. Eyes lit up when she told everyone I had my own toy room! LOL

Been meaning to post something about that.

You better get one dang it.

have I ever mentioned that I've never actually played halo reach? also it's probably going to be really expensive and I'm kind of poor and I'd rather have a proper Master Chief and... I'm probably going to end up getting this. crap... :wacko:

Hah! I just saw that myself. I think you're the only other 3A collector on these boards 'sides myself. B))

I'm gonna try and pick up both if I can.

Edited by xrentonx

Hah! I just saw that myself. I think you're the only other 3A collector on these boards 'sides myself. B))

I'm gonna try and pick up both if I can.

have fun with that... :p

:edit:

Just noticed the updated blog post; 200USD... oh god I am going to get one :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: ONLY ONE.

Haven't decided which one to go with though. I don't have any attachment to Carter as a character, but the blue does look good. that said the solid grey isn't bad either and It'll probably end up being the rarer of the two in the long run.

Edited by anime52k8

Yeah. This announcement happened so suddenly with such short notice. This one is gonna hurt... :(

And on top of so much other stuff too. Cherry Shadow, AP slicer tk and this all before the end of the month, plus I've got pre-orders from HLJ this months. too much.