Medicom/Hot Toys and all 1/6 scale figures

EXO

Just announced.p8NOPmj.jpgHvx2KXs.jpg

** Possible outcomes here as follows - Hears the groveling in the distance: "I don't give a **** about this Predator. It looks like an utter abomination. Why the **** did Hot Toys decide to make this??"  or  "Why did they not make Naru and her wolf in the first place?" ** 

Honestly saying, I might be interested. Seen the movie and I did enjoy it. Didn't not see Shane Black's version at all after reading that it stunk big time.     

One collectors question: “Where’s the tubby belly on Thrawn?” :unknw:

My snarky answer: “I’m sure that it will be there when the office date release nears as it’s been photoshopped for the teasers only. If it’s not there upon you getting it, then you can add a Stay Puff fluff suit afterwards to make it more realistic”. :spiteful:

Pphhtt.

The Inquisitors are a joke according to what I’ve been reading. The only one that’s worth the purchase (for myself and others in the same boat as myself) is the Second Sister. 

I doubt that HT will make her at all as she’s the only one that stands out from the crowd (I do have the Black Series version) than compared to the others. 

Hmm... I'm leaning more towards Rosario in white more.

400981658_736301348533880_2702822407396558778_n.jpg.0aeab021748e369eb43cb502647ecbdc.jpg

The previous release has more of the European Knight suit vibe (arm and shin guards) with in dark contrast and this newer version has the Japanese Samurai Feudal era vibe (which is brighter and simplistic). The newer version has the likeness of Rosario's face more lifelike.