Where are my 1/60 Fast Packs?

Arrowyn

I have been waiting and waiting for the 1/60 fps to come out. My VF-1A Max and Brownie have been naked! They're jealous of my 1S Roy Strike.

Have I missed some major announcement? :huh:

"missed it" is an understatement... that was a wildly talked about cancellation.

I still consider it lucky he 1/60 GBP was released. Aside from the no-hip extension, and crotch armor that doesn't stay on (nail polish fixed that though), I don't mind it personally.

As for 1/60 fast packs, there was no way to do it with all the parts that would have been required to do it, otherwise the packs would have had to have inaccurate parts to get them on the older models without the right holes. I think it was a concrete sign a separate Fast Pack release wasn't coming when they just took the easier route and rereleased Roy with the improvements and fast packs included.

Bah, the 1/60's suck anyway.

86 those suckers, and get yourselves some 1/48's ;)

This is blasphemy! The 1/60s hold their own against the 1/48s. They cost less, they've got die cast, and they have more selection.

I'm NOT saying they're better, just that they have their own redeeming qualities.

They definitely don't suck!

i think he was kidding....

in case anyone hasn't heard, the 1/60s are the bestest!   B))

At sucking! :p

What about the 1/55 MPC <_<

the best of the best :p

For me to poop on! :p

"She had eight perky boobies...." Oh wait, sorry. We were talking about valks or something, right?

Anyway, my list of complaints about the 1/60s is pretty short. One of them is that they're not all Fast Pack compatible. Yamato should've been smart and paid to make this happen. Then they could've sold the crap out of the 1/60 Strike/Super Parts. I guess they figured they'd make up the difference with 1/48 sales.

Die, Alien Scum! Posted on Nov 25 2004, 05:29 AM

Anyway, my list of complaints about the 1/60s is pretty short. One of them is that they're not all Fast Pack compatible. Yamato should've been smart and paid to make this happen. Then they could've sold the crap out of the 1/60 Strike/Super Parts. I guess they figured they'd make up the difference with 1/48 sales.

My sentiments exactly! YAMATO seems to have made a rep of half-assing stuff that they release. At least, when it comes to the 1/60's they did :angry: .

lol, a discussion about 1/60 suck/don't suck etc.. I don't believe I've seen this topic before! ;):p:D

the only thing that sucks more than the 1/60s is the this topic of whether it sucks or not...

it's the suckiest suck in sucksville...