Advent Children Action Figures

wolfx

i liked bahamut better as a dragon, what happend?

the craftsmanship on these looks outstanding, the designs i just don't like.

half capes, one sleve shirts, thats not cloud.

Edited by KingNor

wow, now that's a first poseable final fantasy figure!! Awesome!!  :p  :D  :lol:

Wasn't there a FF-X2 action figures that were poseable? ;)

The Paine figure I have has a ton of articulation. The beautiful thing about it is that it's all pretty well concealed. I thought there was bupkis for joints until I took her out of the box.

I remember some earlier dragon figures that had a good amount of articulation too...

yup, those ffx-2 figs are pretty cool, good size with nice articulation. I think pat is referring to the earlier ff7 figs and ff8 figs. those were pretty bad from what I can tell.

these new figs are going to rock. can't wait for them.

and I don't care what any of you say, bahamut will mega flare the sh^t out of you. :D

• 1 month later...

these really do look great i wish they would do a new FF-X2 Yuna , Paine and Rikku figure, and you are right the Sephiroth figure looks really cool.

Man, I'm not a Final Fantasy follower at all, but just the action figure enthusiast in me wants those figures. I love seeing toys where it's obvious the sculptors and producers put a lot of love and care into them.

Are any of these available yet?

i do not think they are out yet i was just looking and i did not see any up on ebay. there is a ton of stuff up but not these.

chris

Bahamut may look a wee bit odd, but Sephiroth's figure is definately the best sculpt I've seen :wub:

Full veiw of the figure

Too bad Spehiroth is second only to Kefka in the "lamest villain ever" category.

the hell you say

He's got NO personality whatsoever. He's a cardboard cutout, and could easily be replaced with any member of the Gundam Wing cast.

Heck, the fans of the game are still debating if it's even Sephiroth in the game or the alien lifeform they used to make him. Or the "real" Sephiroth being controlled by the alien lifeform.

#1, of course, is Kefka. Also from an FF, coincidentally. Nothing like a villain that you laugh at while he blows up large portions of the world. He's not a villain, he's a child that just found his parent's gun.

does anyone know the release date at all for these? i just checked HLJ and they do not even have them on preorders yet,