Advent Children Action Figures

wolfx

#1, of course, is Kefka....He's not a villain, he's a child that just found his parent's gun.

One could argue that's what makes him an effective villain.

I never took him seriously. All the way through the game, I was wondering when the REAL bad guy would show up. I felt cheated when he was it.

Bahamut may look a wee bit odd, but Sephiroth's figure is definately the best sculpt I've seen :wub:

Full veiw of the figure

Too bad Spehiroth is second only to Kefka in the "lamest villain ever" category.

Sorry, but I have to say, I strongly disagree with that statement.......

Kefka > Sephiroth! :D

It's a close race. But a clown?

i enjoyed kefka as a villan emencely, i thought he started out as a weak lacky and got stronger and stronger, while maintaining is insanity.

i'll agree that sepheroth was kinda a weak baddie though, all style and hair. i felt the real battle in 7 was cloud fighting himself anyway. kinda like.. cloud had to conqure himself before he coudl save the world, and clouds probs were what was the focus of the story, least thats what i got out of it.

i want some Terra, Edgar, Sabin, Locke, Celes, Cyan, etc figures on par with these advent children figures.

the FF6 crew has been a LONG time comeing... and by comeing i mean, we'll never see them :(

though i kind of have a feeling these characters a gonna be on size with the FLCL figures... tiny. (hope i'm wrong)

• 1 month later...

wow.. that Tifa figure is "the suck" compared to the others... I have to admit that the craftsmanship on the Sephiroth figure is nice, if only they could've picked a more enigmatic character to do. I agree with KingNor... $@*# Final Fantasy VII, give us figures of Characters with personality and style! (Final Fantasy VI)... and wanna do one up from that? do FFIV characters!

they look great though tifa needs work, maybe because you can see all the joints so clearly. i really want a FF-X2 Yuna figure like this. :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...

For those who have got the Japanese release of the FFVII AC figures, most would know the figures especially the face sculpts leave much to be desired. But I was looking at some photos online of the supposed US releases and they apparently look much better than the Japanese releases. I just MIGHT get myself a Cloud + Fenrir previously only available in Japan in the DVD exclusive pack.

Anyway, here's someone's custom work on the Cloud + Fenrir which features the sword that actually seperates, and he did the opening compartments for the Fenrir.

6.jpg

http://board.spawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=274733

Edited by wolfx

Tifa's tits always scared me. I, for one, am GLAD she got breast reduction.

370375[/snapback]

Ditto. Poor girl must be having backaches in game version especially after doing all those hand 2 hand combat.

• 1 month later...

I just recived my Cloud+Fenrir figure today, and I'm kinda bummed that he has a different sword for the American release. The sword that came with my figure is the finished Buster sword, not the cleft sword shown in these pics. Now I'm down with the huge sword, but I really liked the saw toothed cleft design.

I'm almost disappointed that my Fenrir's sides don't open up with 8 swords that combine into one, but I'm dealing with it. :)

I have to saw, this is one great figure. The poseability is great, the joints are almost loose, but tight enough to hold the Buster sword out sideways if you pose the arm right. The bike itself is sleek, sexy, and looks very powerful. Paint jobs are fantastic, no overspray, super sexy gloss on the panels, and the metal parts are great colors with nice weathering.

One thing I have a minor gripe about is the design of the bike itself regarding the rear tire and it's support/suspension/drive arm. I know that the Akira bike had a similar setup, with one huge arm holding the tire in place, but on this bike, it seems a bit unstable.

By comparision to the Mcfarlane Akira bike, I would put Fenrir on top, on design, assembly, and paint application. Now, the Akira bike cost about $15.00, and I'm guessing that the cost of Fenrir alone would be about $45.00, so draw your own conclusion :)