Macross 22th aniversary

Temucano

Happy birthday, old lady! :lol:

Like a re-release of DYRL with english subtitles....

Ah, the hell with that. I personally don't need yet another version of a movie I already have, especially when I prefer the TV to DYRL anyway. For the 25th, I want a new Macross TV series.

8 yrs if it was born in Holland

14th? Isn't it 6 years? On your 16th?

I'd want it before the 25th. C'mon Kawamori! Make it happen...R2 with english subs won't hurt much...and while you're at it, give us M7 too. :D

Damn that'd be expensive.... including Dynamite & everything, rough estimate would be $640....& of course I'd pay it too!

I'd want it before the 25th. C'mon Kawamori! Make it happen...R2 with english subs won't hurt much...and while you're at it, give us M7 too. :D

Damn that'd be expensive.... including Dynamite & everything, rough estimate would be $640....& of course I'd pay it too!

Spacing them out wouldn't be too bad...similar to Animeigo's 3 disc sets of Macross. Least you wouldn't have to drop a big wad all at once.

One would think that that would be nice, even though the chances of that happening are next to slim to none. <_<:(

Just to remember the Macross aniversary.

3rd October of 1982

Yikes I was six years old when it came out in Japan. Nine when I saw it as Robotech here in the US back in 85'.

Edited by VF-18S Hornet