Now thats an army!

Mechleader

Somewhere there was a picture of this some guy with a similar collection of Star Wars Lego figs, they were arrayed out over several shelves, and he must have had at least a full battalion of Stormtroopers.

I wish I could find that pic.... it was impressive (and sad).  :lol:

ummm, that would be me fool! :angry::D

heres that pic....

mycollection.jpg

and the link to my entire collection...

CLICK ME BIATCH!

Edited by haterist

No, that's not the pic I saw, this was in an online gallery somewhere.  This dude had standing shelves complete with legions of troopers and lego vehicles etc.

fixed the pic, click the link to see the rest of my retarded lego collection...and thats barely half of it. :lol:

Edited by haterist

No, that's not the pic I saw, this was in an online gallery somewhere.  This dude had standing shelves complete with legions of troopers and lego vehicles etc.

fixed the pic, click the link to see the rest of my retarded lego collection...and thats barely half of it. :lol:

HOLY CRAP! I'm surprised you don't have a Lego Death Star to hold all those guys! ;P

But seriously, how did you get so many single figures?!

And the Legio of Cobra figures is insane too. Gotta love it. :D

HOLY CRAP! I'm surprised you don't have a Lego Death Star to hold all those guys! ;P

But seriously, how did you get so many single figures?!

And the Legio of Cobra figures is insane too. Gotta love it. :D

i've been waiting for lego to release one forever!

you can buy individual lego figs over at BRICKLINK its a good source for lego anything, theres over 2000 brick shops from around the world that set up there online stores there. good stuff!

Edited by haterist

OK, so it was you! :D

Man, that's alotta troops. Reminds me of that episode of Malcolm in the Middle, where Dewey built a city out of legos in the living room, and created his own utopian society complete with legions of little lego dudes in white jumpsuits. :lol:

I hate that show, but that episode was pretty good.

People who have legos are some of the happyist people in the world I must say. Haterist are you still interested in building that custom you mentioned in the my redesign thread?

absolutely! i just have to get in my "lego zone", when it gets too cold outside and no one wants to do anything, thats when i start building stuff. the weather is still nice out so i haven't started yet other than building a general shape, jotting down some ideas and setting some parts aside that i know i'm going to need. building lego models is very time consuming, well for me anyway cause i can never make up my mind. :blink:

Somewhere there was a picture of this some guy with a similar collection of Star Wars Lego figs, they were arrayed out over several shelves, and he must have had at least a full battalion of Stormtroopers.

I wish I could find that pic.... it was impressive (and sad).  :lol:

heres that pic....

mycollection.jpg

and the link to my entire collection...

CLICK ME BIATCH!

How sad. So many sets just crying out to be torn down and made into MOCs.

Edited by JELEINEN

an AFOL are you?

i have atleast 3 of every SW set made, 1 for display, 1 for parts and 1 to keep MISB, 3 is the magic number. :D

Yeah. Unfortunately, I have too many other hobbies and expenses to devote that much to LEGO, so every set I buy gets built once then parted out. Nice collection you have there though, I must admit.

And a very fine kit it is.....

Haterist, that is one fine LEGO collection you've got there... I've got one of all the SW Model Masters sets, but damn.... your stuff is awesome.

Love that Cobra army, too.... so many B.A.T.S. is a sight to see....