Now thats an army!

Mechleader

hey haterist, are you going to buy 3 of this?

That's been out for 2 years now.

the ISD is one set i only have 1 of. i haven't even bothered building yet. i figure i'll eventually get to it this winter or just keep it sealed and sell it for grip sometime down the road, but i'll probably end up building it seeing as i've had it sitting in my house for months. :huh:

i generally don't buy dups of non-systems sets(sets with no minifigs) as i'm a minifig person. :D

i sold my extra UCS x-wings since i bought them for $65 each and sold them for $200+. B)) and i sold my extra UCS tie-ints that i picked up for $40 for $100+.....all for macross toys of course. :p:D:lol:

Hey Haterist...

is that Blockade Runner-class Corvette in your vehicle pic an actual regular toy or is that a Lego version?

thats the lego version...nice ain't it. :)

i was really surprised it even made it onto the store shelves to beign with. they only showed the sucker for about 10 seconds in the beginning of ANH and never again. :blink: its just weird cause theres a bunch of things that could've/should've been released but haven't to date.

Talking about big blockade runners, I almost bought this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...7924231775&rd=1

but it was at the end of my star wars collecting madness. Now all my SW stuff sits in boxes because I needed the shelf space. I use my AT-AT as a coffee table.

They only showed the sucker for about 10 seconds in the beginning of ANH and never again. :blink: its just weird cause theres a bunch of things that could've/should've been released but haven't to date.

Thats actually not true. They showed up in Return of the Jedi during the massive fleet action over Endor...though most of what people saw was the MC-80s. I only recently noticed the Dreanought-class Cruiser in RotJ in the scene before the fleet jumps to Endor.

They only showed the sucker for about 10 seconds in the beginning of ANH and never again.  :blink:  its just weird cause theres a bunch of things that could've/should've been released but haven't to date.

Thats actually not true. They showed up in Return of the Jedi during the massive fleet action over Endor...though most of what people saw was the MC-80s. I only recently noticed the Dreanought-class Cruiser in RotJ in the scene before the fleet jumps to Endor.

alrighty then, they showed it for another 5 seconds in ROTJ. :p

ahhh, the fanboys. :rolleyes::lol:

Talking about big blockade runners, I almost bought this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...7924231775&rd=1

but it was at the end of my star wars collecting madness. Now all my SW stuff sits in boxes because I needed the shelf space. I use my AT-AT as a coffee table.

i think the lego version is bigger and has more details believe it or not....the studs add to the illusion. :ph34r: the RBR is kind of the shiznit as a model and also piece count and parts go. luckly i picked these up at 60% off retail. :D