Funny movie site. 100 worst movies of all time

GobotFool

I'm not going to defend most of those movies, but I did notice that about 85% of them were made in the last 15 years. The remainder were all films that most people know through MST3K. My point? This list is made by people who have very little experience with movies.

Heh... Red Dawn surely must have been financed by the NRA. I know that I, for one, wake up screaming in the middle of night at the dread of being invaded by Cuba. :lol:

Still they get props for putting what is easily the worst movie ever - Rhinestone.

As well as the incomparably bad Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band starring the BeeGees and Peter Frampton. And Gymkata! Gymkata! :)

However, I do think they tend lump some decent flicks together because of the bad sequels. Where they make a point to single out only the Cheech & Chong movies of the 80's, they then throw out that all of the Porky's and Police Academy films are terrible. The truth is both Police Academy 1 and the first Porky's are both excellent comedies of their time period and really only the sequels bring them down into poo-poo land.

Like Skull Leader, there are always films I'm gonna completely disagree with the list. I may not think Armageddon is Citizen Kane, but I wouldn't put it in the Top 100 worst. If they took away that stupid "Animal Crackers" scene, it might not even make the top 500 worst for me.

But the one I absolutely and completely disagree with is Natural Born Killers. They are just dead wrong on that one. It's an amibitious film. As is Mars Attacks!

But they really missed out by not including Young Einstein, starring ass known as Yahoo Serious.

Edited by Blaine23

I sort of got a kick out of Cheech and Chong's The Corsican Brothers with Fucair. A lot of those other movies on the last were hits and entertaining. Yes bad to a degree but entertaining.

Now why isn't Cut Throat Island on the list?

The first Porky's was so hilarious. That scene that Ms. Ballbreaker was complaining to the coaches and principal was damn hilarious, I couldnt hardly breath. That was so classic. :lol:

Now some of the movies like Red Dawn and ID4 wasnt bad. I actually liked those movies.

Bah its a crap list. Especially since for a lot of the movies they aren't even talking correct about the plots. And if they don't even know what the movies were really about and seem to have ignore things in the movies that explained the problems they had with them it doesn't give a reason to take the list seriously or even as a joke. A number of things shouldn't even be on the list and a number of things surprisingly aren't even on there.

The first Porky's was so hilarious. That scene that Ms. Ballbreaker was complaining to the coaches and principal was damn hilarious, I couldnt hardly breath. That was so classic. :lol:

Now some of the movies like Red Dawn and ID4 wasnt bad. I actually liked those movies.

That scene in Porky's 1 was one the funniest moments in "Pie" flicks! :p:lol:

"It had a mole on it. I know who it is."

I've been to this website many times before. Seems to come up on every message board sooner or later :)

Like the American Film Institutes' Top 100 films of all time (an oxymoron itself), any "list" stating what is good and what is bad will always be subjective to a degree. But it is also true that an individual can enjoy a film that is technically a terrible film by all literal and practical methods of measurement.

In my opinion, the list on the "stinkers" is more appropriate than otherwise. While many of us may have worse experiences with some films, I do greatly appreciate the inclusion of these very bad films that I consider cinematic tragedies:

Armageddon

Batman and Robin

Howard the Duck

The Island of Dr. Moreau

Last Action Hero

Natural Born Killers

Plan 9 From Outer Space

Red Dawn

Showgirls

Waterworld

The films on that list are total garbage. Whats sad is that I've seen so many of them. :lol: These people should never be given any more Hollywood money to make films:

Sandra Bullock, Bruce Willis, Jerry Bruckheimer, Will Smith, Kevin Costner, Steve Guttenberg, Joel Silver, Jim Carrey, Sly Stallone, Julia Roberts, Jean Claude Van Damm, Steven Segal, Leo Dicrapio, Paul Wes Anderson, George Lucas, and Shaquille Oneal. Sorry if I offended any fans of the above mentioned hacks. <_< BTW Godzilla(with Matthew Broderick) The punisher (Dolf Lundren), 2 fast 2 furious and Gigli should be added to that list.

The recent comic book movies have been well made. The punisher was the only real stinker as of late. League of the Extradinary Gentlemen Left alot to be desired, but it wasn't bad. Spiderman and the Hulk were both well made. Each recieved critical reviews. The only real complaints that I saw with the Hulk were from those that were expecting some mindless saturday morning action fare and instead got artsy action film with lots of internal drama. The movie was marketed more towards kids when the actual film was meant for a more adult audience.

The recent comic book movies have been well made. The punisher was the only real stinker as of late.

haven't seen that one. But judging from Travolta's acting from the previews, I think I could tell it was gonna be bad. It's sad really, after the first one I think people were really waiting to be redeemed, especially by just adding the skull to his shirt... haha. Guess not...

i cant believe ID4 is on that list and AI is, if they are going to bitch about ID4 relying on it's special effects than leave AI out they mustve been bribed by speilberg, AI was one of the worst movies i have ever seen, i went in not with high expectations but i was expecting a good movie wut i got was high tech pinochio with an anorexic alien finale, complete bullshit, speilbegr has still not redeemed himself for that crap and at this point, i dont tihnk he will

What about Alien Resurrection??? that has to be the worst!!! followed by Hulk, Spiderman, Daredevil and all the comic crap.

uh... you haven't seen very many movies have you?

I would gladly watch any of those movies 10 times for every 1 viewing of 2001: A Space Oddessey(sp)... Biggest. Snoozefest. Ever.

Here are a few more stinkers (as in rotten fish guts, stinker) that I don't recall being on the list:

Glitter

The Adventures of Pluto Nash

Kull the Conqueror

The Bio-Dome

Starship Troopers

Adventures in the Forbidden Zone

Tank Girl

-Any Rob Schneider movie-

Drum Line

and many others....