1/6 VF-1 Valkyrie cockpit speaker

Vi-RS

Found this from toy daily, I'm not sure who makes this but it's 90cm in length.

http://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=253408&extra=page%3D1&page=1

Marcross 1/6 VF-1S Speaker

500 limited with number only

90cm Long HKD9980

#超時空要塞 作品中最為人熟悉的機體 #VF1S 為主題,推出1:6全長90CM特大駕駛倉喇叭,

為大家帶來不論聲音及視覺也有巨大衝擊的收藏品,同時更附有相同比例主角一條輝的角色FIGURE。

全球限量500件發售,TOYSOUL只限15個訂購名額,非常稀有。喇叭連FIGURE套裝定價為HKD$9980,

會場預訂優惠價$8500,同時上述訂購朋友,更能選擇自己喜歡的特定生產編號(生產編號選擇,按參展商當日安排)。

post-611-0-68680600-1481377787_thumb.jpg

post-611-0-74836000-1481377801_thumb.jpg

1300 USD.....looks good...

Looks like it is being made by the same guys making that 1/6 Hikaru/Rick....KidsLogic.....

Google translation....

Marcross 1/6 VF-1S Speaker

500 limited with number only

90cm Long HKD9980

# Macross works in the most familiar body # VF1S as the theme, the introduction of 1: 6 full-length 90CM large cockpit speakers,

It brings together collectors who have a huge impact on both sound and vision, but also the role of the same proportion of the protagonist.

Global limited 500 on sale, TOYSOUL limited to 15 places, very rare. Speaker with the pricing of the package for the HKD $ 9980,

The booking price is $ 8500, and the above ordering friends can choose your preferred production number (production code selection, according to the exhibitor's arrangement).

Edited by jvmacross

Need to combine the topics. But yeah, this would be better as a stand alone item. But maybe they couldn't get the license? I recall another Asian company making Iron Man and other Marvel statues with phone chargers. I think that got them around the fact that other companies had the normal license for whatever scale the statue / phone charger is.

It says only 500 units will be made, comes with the same scale Hikaru figurine. I do hope that it's not a 3 years old toy that makes certain sound clips, but it does say Speaker with real LED panel on the main monitor.

You can choose your desired production serial number, which doesn't make sense to me unless they are talking about the tail number.

Wonder if this was the same one that Arcadia/Yamato had teased way back when Arcadia emerged as the new Yamato?

Maybe it is like that PE kit that had been teased by Yamato and then it shows up as a Jasmine Models kit...

That was 1/8.