Darth Vader and Heidi Klum in a Target Ad

Chuey

That was too funny. :lol: Is it me or has Hiedi got even hotter?

no, it is not just you, yeah she is quite beautiful B))

You gotta admit, though...if your childhood is going to be raped, having Heidi there makes it a bit more pleasant.

Besides, this is hardly raping anyone's childhood since the Star Wars characters have been whored out commerically since their inception. I think my all time favorite, though, still has to be the Darth Vader vs. Energizer Bunny from around the Special Edition days...

You gotta admit, though...if your childhood is going to be raped, having Heidi there makes it a bit more pleasant.

Besides, this is hardly raping anyone's childhood since the Star Wars characters have been whored out commerically since their inception. I think my all time favorite, though, still has to be the Darth Vader vs. Energizer Bunny from around the Special Edition days...

When those batteries fell out of the lightsabre, in my mind I was like "I KNEW IT!"

They've prolly got a flashlight function too... :)

Vader mus tbe thinking, "Thank God I ditched that little skank on Naboo, now to use the dark side to get me this hotty."

Hey now. She is hot too. Though I dunno who to choose but in this case Hiedi is just edging up Natalie because she is aging better. Now if they both in my bed, my life just became complete. :DB))

Yeah but Agent One would hit anything with an open orifice, lol.

Haha. That would usually be true but I never get to the chicks that aren't so hot... The line of hot ones stays full.

Yeah but Agent One would hit anything with an open orifice, lol.

Do door knobs qualify? :D

I can't wait for people to crack Verizon DSL jokes once Ep 3 plays in theaters...

huh?

The local TV stations have Verizon's DSL promo on heavy rotation, it stars James Earl Jones in a cheesy infomercial-like pitch. I am sick of watching it and always recite Darth Vader lines when his mouth opens to pitch Verizon DSL. :p