Sign in to follow this  
Wicked Ace

Strike a pose!

I too love the Low Vis 2 - one of my favorite VF1s!

But I rather think of these hunting or just dealing with stray Zendradi in the Amazon jungles :)

VFTF1

Lets try a Gerwalk pose low viz 2 love.

I'm sill not a good camera man.

Dude that's an awesome photo and POSE! 10 out of bloody 10 for you! :D Thanks for posting. (great diorama too btw)

post-917-1207897858_thumb.jpg

Sorry, I know this is a bit late this year since Easter came so early... but here's a blasphemous "Happy Easter" from my custom Stealth 1J and his cyborg bunny (Briareos)

Dude that's an awesome photo and POSE! 10 out of bloody 10 for you! :D Thanks for posting. (great diorama too btw)

Thanks, I snaped like 20 or 30 to get that plus a small amount of photoshope clean up.

Also that is not a diorama it's one of my fish tanks, made for a grate backdrop. I'm going to shot some more this weekend with other valks.

Sorry, I know this is a bit late this year since Easter came so early... but here's a blasphemous "Happy Easter" from my custom Stealth 1J and his cyborg bunny (Briareos)

:lol: I like it. THANKS!

:ph34r:

Thanks, I snaped like 20 or 30 to get that plus a small amount of photoshope clean up.

Also that is not a diorama it's one of my fish tanks, made for a grate backdrop. I'm going to shot some more this weekend with other valks.

lol cool, it did look good in the background though, yeah i know what it's like snapping 3 or 4 of the one pose and only 1 makes the upload.

Keep up the good work!

It seems like when my valks are having fun, there's always a jealous TF lurking around.... :ph34r:

post-1584-1208019653_thumb.jpg

post-1584-1208019729_thumb.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

:) That Valk is totally drunk - you can tell by the fact that his leg is bent every which way- he doesn't know what joints to use; Battroid or Gaurdian! that's funny :)

But why did you forget to transform his "ribs?" on the sides? :)

Poor Jetfire :) So left out :)

VFTF1 (who liked the easter bunny too!)

It seems like when my valks are having fun, there's always a jealous TF lurking around.... :ph34r:

Great pics! Thanks.

I love the funny eyes on that Jetfire! :lol:

I love it! Best damn pose I've seen thus far! Pure unadulterated excellence! And that Jetfire looks stupid funny!!!

00 .00. 00

My VF-1S Strike pack

This is my favorite pose

p1010001tf6.jpg

Edited by Javier

I really ought to add to this topic...

Whenever I get a new transformable toy, I put it in various Christopher Walken poses. I put my 1/48 VF-1S into the entire music video by now, but I never bothered photographing it. I really need to photograph that Valk doing those fancy Walken moves. I really like the hinged wrists, because it enables Walken-esque poses better than many Transformers.

Here's to prove that I'm not making up the Christopher Walken stuff:

n1203307_35331649_3237.jpg

n1203307_35324393_2976.jpg

Edited by Lord of Tetris

Is it just a coincidence that Empire was on Spike TV earlier today?

nope :lol:

Luke, I am your father!

P1010388.jpg

Is it just a coincidence that Empire was on Spike TV earlier today?

Maybe.

Whenever I get a new transformable toy, I put it in various Christopher Walken poses. I put my 1/48 VF-1S into the entire music video by now, but I never bothered photographing it. I really need to photograph that Valk doing those fancy Walken moves. I really like the hinged wrists, because it enables Walken-esque poses better than many Transformers.

haha, that's one of my favorite vidoes...

GREAT PICS EVERYONE!!! I LOVE THEM!!! PLEASE PLEASE KEEP THEM COMIN!!! I need to post some now.

:ph34r:

haha, that's one of my favorite vidoes...

Mine too.

I love those Advils. They're candy coated. Lol.

it makes my diabetes less painful! But my sugar count too high... what to do?

Apparently, Macross fighter mechs are pretty popular, even amongst pilots from other toy-lines.......:huh: :

Ace: "No.............Mr. Handgun-In-Your-Face says I'M flying the YF-19...B!TCH!!"

Over the years I've read criticisms about the Yamato 1/48 scale VF-1 Valkyries having skinny arms, the most recent of which have been stated in the current 1/60 scale VF-1 threads. There is a solution for those who do not want to buy the new 1/60 scale version just to get a VF-1 with bigger arms. I've got my 1/48 scale Valkyries on a strict exercise plan -- 12 oz. curls. Since I am the supportive type, I have adopted the same exercise plan for myself. ^_^

hikaru1a12ozcurlsal6.jpg

Just a sec those weights are labeled LIGHT :D

Just a sec those weights are labeled LIGHT :D

Correction: They are "LITE" meaning more alcohol not "LIGHT" meaning less weight. :lol:

EDIT: whoa! I just realized that the valk actually is picking those beer cans up! Sweet! ^_^

Edited by miriya

Some Nora goodness:

post-2996-1208301133_thumb.jpg

post-2996-1208301216_thumb.jpg

Twoducks, That is a great pose!

At first I thought I would only love Nora in Gerwalk but I am loving Nora in each mode!