Wife, who is a huge fan of the original, and myself, who is a casual fan of both older movies, watched this over the weekend. She didn't really care for it at all, She said it was too kid centric.  I give it a B-. I like most of the kids in it, Phoebe and Podcast were great.   The scene in Wal Mart with Paul Rudd was the best 5 minutes of the movie. Decent nostalgia trip for $6 on a Sat night.

On 2/15/2022 at 9:43 PM, derex3592 said:

Wife, who is a huge fan of the original, and myself, who is a casual fan of both older movies, watched this over the weekend. She didn't really care for it at all, She said it was too kid centric.  I give it a B-. I like most of the kids in it, Phoebe and Podcast were great.   The scene in Wal Mart with Paul Rudd was the best 5 minutes of the movie. Decent nostalgia trip for $6 on a Sat night.

That reminds me: I have to watch the original again sometime.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Thom said:

That looks awesome! Just forty bucks, right..?😜

16 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Out of curiosity, looked up the MSRP for the 1984 version of their Ecto-1:

$1390

US$1699

https://blitzway.com/product/bw-ums-11901-ecto-1/

However, they do have notice regarding order restriction on their homepage:

NOTICE OF ORDER RESTRICTION

We are very sorry to inform you that we have to restrict orders due to the drastic increase in shipping fees because of the pandemic. We no longer to send products to overseas except some Asian regions.  

We are trying our best to find ways to deliver goods at the cheapest rate as possible as we can for our clients.  

Until the shipping cost is stable, we recommend you to purchase our product from your local dealer. If you cannot find any apropriate dealer, please contact csteam@blitzway.com, and we will find a way.  

We again apologize for this inconvenience.  Thank you.

Edited by no3Ljm

5 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

US$1699

https://blitzway.com/product/bw-ums-11901-ecto-1/

However, they do have notice regarding order restriction on their homepage:

Well darn….and I was about to jump right on that. $1699 was such a steal, now what am I going to do. 🙄

Chris