Macross Collectibles Market Watch - Current Auction/Store SOLD prices

jvmacross

That's why it's still up haha

30,000 yen frakk that.

Hmmm I dunno.. I think its a good price for a rare Valk such as it especially if its unopened! I bought mine and I know others have bought a Virgin Road for more than that. If I didn't have mine already I would have snapped this one up! :)

Sorry guys, I posted that Low Vis in this thread because it was already sold out.

Because I bought it. :ph34r:

(full disclosure, no invoice yet, but I did the whole order process)

You have to check out the Item of Interest thread for Mandarake in the Buy, Sell and Thread forums for the stuff that's still up.

-b.

• 2 weeks later...

Just snagged a super ostrich for 27,000 y on Jungle. Not a bad price.

I'm expecting 330 after shipping.

Nice, saw that one earlier today.

Mandarake has also had some good stuff up the past few evenings but I've been too busy and/or too lazy to post about them.

-b.

Just snagged a super ostrich for 27,000 y on Jungle. Not a bad price.

I'm expecting 330 after shipping.

Nice purchase! :D

Yeah, Always wanted one :D Now all I need is a DYRL roy and I'll have just about everything I want :D

I need DYRL Roy too. My friend is vacationing in Japan right now and he said he'd look around for one for me.

Nice, saw that one earlier today.

Mandarake has also had some good stuff up the past few evenings but I've been too busy and/or too lazy to post about them.

-b.

They must disappear fast or I must have bad timing. :unsure:

Edited by Saburo

*snip*

I they must disappear fast or I must have bad timing. :unsure:

Sometimes they do disappear quickly, other times not.

I haven't been staying up as late (I'm on Eastern Standard Time) so I don't know when a lot of these items have been posted and then sold, but looking at the sold out items from the time I go to bed to when I can look again the next day has shown me a few VF-25A's sold at good prices, a couple of YF-30's, a Yamato Destroid, Display Stand, TV and DYRL Roy VF-1S's and Super & Strike Parts.

-b.

Sometimes they do disappear quickly, other times not.

I haven't been staying up as late (I'm on Eastern Standard Time) so I don't know when a lot of these items have been posted and then sold, but looking at the sold out items from the time I go to bed to when I can look again the next day has shown me a few VF-25A's sold at good prices, a couple of YF-30's, a Yamato Destroid, Display Stand, TV and DYRL Roy VF-1S's and Super & Strike Parts.

-b.

Maybe one of these days will get lucky and find something cool. I just hope my friend is able find a DYRL VF-1S Roy with Strike parts. :)

Well good luck sir! I think we'd all love to see some pictures of your own personal Strike VF-1S.

-b.

Thank you, I hoping he is successful in his hunt for me. I have a DYRL Hikaru Strike VF-1S, but its just not Roy. :(

Here is my Hikaru, with luck he'll be joined by Roy.

14810077394_24a77230e7_b.jpg

Edited by Saburo

Probably just the box being a little dinged. I've bought B stuff before and never had any issues.

They would list a major defect me thinks.

With EMS it was only $305 shipped.

Yeah I thought about the re-issue possiability but those will probably... like with the M&M's... if they ever frakking come out... will be close to 220ish + shipping anyway. So it's probably only $40-50 bucks more. And who know if they will leave out some tamp or use another plastic. Plus I just love the Yamato releases, and I love this valk.

Edited by Gakken85