sharky

Macross clothing

There are a bunch of anime shirts I would like. But I like simple designs. Maybe something with the Macross and Skull Squadron logos. Perhaps with Hikaru or Max's number on it. It looks like custom design is the only way as a lot of these shirts go too far for me.

Those are some great shirts everyone.

I have an old shirt in powder blue that I have to look for. I got it many years ago at in Korea town at a place called Mickey House, and it had a picture of the Elintseeker in Battroid mode.

Just found all of my SMS, and VF 25 and Mihoshi Academy patches. I'm thinking Mihoshi academy shirt, and SMS jacket down the line. The shirt I can start next week. Gotta get a white shirt that matches the style this weekend.

So, like where's our Macross World shirt commemorating the 30th anniversary? I'm working on a model, who's got the shirt...EXO :ph34r: - MT

I'm guessing if there is a MacrossWorld con shirt this year, it'll be VF-4 themed???

just sharing my shirt.. (the valk image taken from web, concept design my idea)

front

Photo0394-1.jpg

back

Photo0393-1.jpg

front

Photo0391-1.jpg

back

Photo0392-1.jpg

Nice shirt....been thinking about making some t-shirts for myself using the old Takani destroid illustrations.....someday.....

PRO_221_2_7480_large.jpg?v=1430772460

Always wanted to get one.....but I never seem to get around to it.....DYRL version is nice but I prefer the TV SDF-1....OK....I'll make it a New Year's resolution! :rolleyes:

22 minutes ago, spanner said:

I had a quick flick through ebay but was unable to find anything.. you'd probably know where is better to look!?

depends, which version are you looking for?

The TV version is via the Robotech store....Bariaburu may be able to help with the DYRL version....

On 1/1/2017 at 10:00 AM, jvmacross said:

The TV version is via the Robotech store....Bariaburu may be able to help with the DYRL version....

The DYRL version is much harder to get, it was a event limited dojin item from Comic Market 91 produced by Yasu0. Only 15 were made, 5 of which are now owned by various MW members. He makes caps for nearly every Comic Market, twice a year. But he usually has a different ship for each Comic Market. Yahoo Japan Auctions is your main option now, if you want the DYRL SDF-1. As the cap owners I know at the moment would require you to pay "The Iron Price"

I wonder if the Robotech Store, where you can find the TV version, would be open to making the DYRL version of the cap?

8 hours ago, jvmacross said:

I wonder if the Robotech Store, where you can find the TV version, would be open to making the DYRL version of the cap?

since its not the Robotech version of the SDF-1, I would assume not.

probably...but they have released and/or licensed merchandise based on DYRL designs in the past...

5 hours ago, sh9000 said:

IMG_2276.PNG

That's awesome!  What do we have here?  Airwolf arm, VF-1S head (in Jetfire visor guise), Dukes of hazard left arm, Heman sword (?), Optimus Prime body, Back to the Future license plate, Ghost Busters left lower leg and foot, and The A Team van.  Oh, and all of it looks like Voltron!

I think it's fantastic!

On January 23, 2017 at 7:32 PM, mickyg said:

That's awesome!  What do we have here?  Airwolf arm, VF-1S head (in Jetfire visor guise), Dukes of hazard left arm, Heman sword (?), Optimus Prime body, Back to the Future license plate, Ghost Busters left lower leg and foot, and The A Team van.  Oh, and all of it looks like Voltron!

I think it's fantastic!

Wow, so much '80s goodness going on there! Those were the days. Cool mashup... My brother in law would love that on a shirt.

Anyone have the pic of the super robot that was a mashup of 80's mecha shows.....pretty sure that is the basis for this one...I'd buy a short with that image....