2 seater 1/48s

EXO

would you want one?  

270 members have voted

1. 1. would you want one?

• Hell yeah! Bring them all on! Ostrich, Elint, VF-1D
    • I would buy just one
    • What for? All 2 seaters suck! Backseat drivers suck. You suck!!!
    • I'm done with the 1/48s... and thank god so is Yamato.

I guess I'll just release the kits and wait for Yamato to borrow (I'm being nice here) from my ideas. <_<

See this is just messed up. Your work is unparallel. Yamato must not have the slightest clue on how to make a 2 seater 1/48 otherwise it would have been done already. I believe they should hire you but if they are silly enough to pass up the oppurtunity to have a specialized person like you working for them....then that's too F*in bad for them eh. I would suggest a patent on your kits if you wanna take that path.

:ph34r:

Aaaaaaaaaaa... so when we can buy the kits, they will be non-painted right? Or can we get kits VF-1D colour ready? :p

I would say plain white but the super strong resin. I've been traveling way too much this year and it looks like I'l bee doing this in towards the con. Hopefully Yamato will change their mind before then.

NB4M,

Guys like Godzilla and Kensei have their Valkyrie squadrons stripped and waiting to be customized into 2 seaters!

Release it already before we all drop mad dollars into the 1/60 line! ;)

Great job! Can't wait for it.

Do what you will with the 1/60. IMHO, this 1/48 VF-1D is trully bad ass. Wait 'til you get a hold of this, you'll ba wanting what comes next, next, next, next, next, next...... :ph34r:

I am really dissapointed with the 1/60 v.2 it's a complete let down. I was really anticipating more, from what I've read. <_<

Well after this is out, wait for either the 1/48 2-seater or the 1/60 V.3. I'd say wait for the former since this is what this kit is intended for. From what Yamato has re-created for the 1/60 V.2 it would just have to completely retooled to accomplish what this 1/48 can do.

^_^

sigh.. awaiting updates on this thing.. i hope it gets released either yamatoed or NB4M

I pickedup Toboro's 1/48 VF-1D with the 2 seater conversion kit. It's been mentioned that John Moscato made this kit. Who is he and is his kit still available?

MM

OO

Do what you will with the 1/60. IMHO, this 1/48 VF-1D is trully bad ass. Wait 'til you get a hold of this, you'll ba wanting what comes next, next, next, next, next, next...... :ph34r:

^_^

ok so how do i preorder these kits? :unsure:

haha righto. :p

So what would be included in this 1 seater release kit? .. be like, just the canopy and parts included and then

just attach? can it be that easy? :p *sweats on customizing ability*

So in reality we'll all want 4 kits then. ;]

The way I see it, there are way more than just a few parts to modify. If I go about doing this the lazy way like Yamato did on the 1/60 VF-1 V.2 then there would be no point in me ever doing this.

The way I see it, there are way more than just a few parts to modify. If I go about doing this the lazy way like Yamato did on the 1/60 VF-1 V.2 then there would be no point in me ever doing this.

That's why i am so excited in what your gonna bring out! :-) I meant like what would i have to do if i just wanted to

convert my Vf-1S Roy to have the seat retract ability. So i wouldn't have to re-colour the esentials.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just skimming ideas, what about the intakes? Can we have proper intakes slotted up in there instead of a stickers?

This is all i can thing of for eyesore improvements.

This is one big flaw I don't understand why Yamato couldn't have done right on the 1/48. It's as if it didn't occur to them that by making the intake covers removeable, they have to go somewhere when they're in the open position. The stickers are a lousy idea. You mean to tell me that they couldn't have just sculpted them into the intake when designing the 1/48?! I wish someone would come out with custom parts that can be glued into the intakes.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...