Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

Effect

Episode VI was supposed to be titled Revenge of the Jedi... maybe they should have called Episode III "Return of the Sith". :lol:

IIRC, didn't he change it because he was afraid that it was too close to Revenge of the Nerds and he might get in trouble over it?

Episode VI was supposed to be titled Revenge of the Jedi... maybe they should have called Episode III "Return of the Sith".  :lol:

IIRC, didn't he change it because he was afraid that it was too close to Revenge of the Nerds and he might get in trouble over it?

Well Jedi aren't supposed to be about revenge anyway...

Didn't know she did the voice work then again that expansion doesn't seem to get much attention, even when it came out I think. Anyway, not sass, the character is pretty much a bitch, from the when she was introduced but it was understood then. Some 20 years later in the SW expanded universe, she's even more of a bitch but not a 40 something year old one with no people skills. *sigh* Anyway, moving on. Has anyone found any other shots they could share? Maybe of Obiwan or General Gervious?

Where's the love for Bail Organa? Here's him in a snazzy speeder (which looks kinda similar to the one Anakin purloined in Ep 2). Nice to see that he lost those sissy frilled collars. What the hell is wrong with Alderaan, anyway?

note, no head rests... in the future there is no whiplash!

Edited by eugimon

Where's the love for Bail Organa? Here's him in a snazzy speeder (which looks kinda similar to the one Anakin purloined in Ep 2). Nice to see that he lost those sissy frilled collars. What the hell is wrong with Alderaan, anyway?

OMFGLOLz!!!111 HE HAS NO REAR VIEW MIRROR SO HE HAS TO TURN HIS HEAD!!!!1111!!1 GL HAS LOST HIS WAY AND IS RAPING MY CONCEPT OF VEHICULAR TRAVEL!!!!

:lol:

Heheh... I just want to see a trailer already...

"Do you want to hear a spoiler? YOU WILL DIE ALONE!"

triumphstarwars.jpg

SW: Triumph of the Sith! :p

i heard there may be a small trailer for episode 3 among the extras with the upcoming original star wars trilogy dvd set, does anyone know if this is true?

chris

i heard there may be a small trailer for episode 3 among the extras with the upcoming original star wars trilogy dvd set, does anyone know if this is true?

Not a trailer, but some sort of featurette. The Vader images in this thread and others are screencaps of the behind-the-scenes footage.

chris

At the San Francisco Wondercon, I believe that a Lucas spokesperson said the teaser would not be out until the end of this year.

<_< Me thinks Uncle George loves CG set designs a little too much. Most footage I have seen of Ep3 has colored backgrounds so CG can be put in. In E!'s Behind the Scenes of AVP, the actors made a powerful observation of how actual physical items helped them act and react (ie a guy in a suit as opposed to CG alients). As an actor, I can only imagine what they must have to go through in trying to express emotions when there is literally nothing there.

Uh oh, What the hell is going on back there? A little bit of that old wookie schnookie....

LOL!!! :lol:

They're making a softpr0n version for the dvd-release!

Edited by Wabbit

As an actor, I can only imagine what they must have to go through in trying to express emotions when there is literally nothing there.

I've never bought that argument. How do stage actors manage, then? Sometime it's literally just the actor by himself on an empty stage. Yet they somehow manage to act.

Besides, nobody complained about the abundance of greenscreen in the last 1/3 or Return of the King. Oh wait, it's not cool to nitpick LOTR. :D

I've never bought that argument. How do stage actors manage, then? Sometime it's literally just the actor by himself on an empty stage. Yet they somehow manage to act.

I'd imagine having *something* there approximating what one's supposed to be responding to helps, but the actors in the Prequels are already hampered by such poor direction that it probably doesn't even matter.

Does put some perspective on Mark Hamil's skills as an actor. While melodramatic and on the corny side, he did pull off a convincing enough performance in Empire Strikes back, acting nearly the entirety of the movie opposite a muppet and a robot. At least when disregarding any possible confusion on which of the three the muppet was.

-Al