Official Gundam Seed Destiny Thread

Anubis

Yes, the pic of Cagalli is fake. I think it was done by the kids on 2ch.

FUNNEL FIGHT!

Looks like Strike Freedom's wings actually ARE Dragoons?!?

Maybe....It's been speculated for the past 3 weeks now on AnimeSuki. A magazine talked about the upcoming limited edition of Strike Freedom and mentioned that the DRAGOON wings would be made of ABS plastic. Of course it was translated from Chinese to Japanese to Chinese to English. So we couldn't confirm it (which is why I didn't post it). Also a scratch built Strike Freedom (from an MG Freedom) labeled each wing with the names of archangels so it was thought about a lot over there. The only thing we can say is, we'll see.

Edited by azrael

But the real question is whether or not Kira will now become like Sting. Those Chaos DRAGOON pod thingies didn't do him one bit of good.

Sting was a horrible pilot. <_< He never really used Chaos well. Kira just needs Mu/Neo to teach him one more Jedi mind trick. :lol:

I got the impression that Sting was the best out of the three when the show first started. How disappointing that he ended up as the worst of the lot. But hey, give him his due, he was at least as good as Athrun. :D

Bring back Crot, Shani, and Orga... well, may be not Orga, he wasn't very funny. I wish now that one of the old druggies got the Freedom, then he would have been massively entertaining.

Bring back Crot, Shani, and Orga... well, may be not Orga, he wasn't very funny.  I wish now that one of the old druggies got the Freedom, then he would have been massively entertaining.

I like Orga! He would shoot at the other two! How bout not bring back Crot! Shani was my favorite! :D

FUNNEL FIGHT!

Looks like Strike Freedom's wings actually ARE Dragoons?!? 

AWE - FRIGGIN - SOME!

I thought that while Strike Freedom looked cool it seemed to be kind of depowered to be a new "upgrade" - if the wings are all funnels, then that suit is gonna rule.

And those wings are about as Aerodynamic as the Nu Gundam's funnels, and they still flew around :p

But again though, Knight Justice really needs more weaponry....maybe it's got some funnels hidden in its lifter pack somewhere too.

But the real question is whether or not Kira will now become like Sting. Those Chaos DRAGOON pod thingies didn't do him one bit of good.

are you trying to imply something here?? B))

Because those Chaos Dragoon pods did more good than harm for Sting. He's just not that good with them, that's all. Also without those boosters from the dragoon system he will not even be able to fly around at all. He got kill while NOT using them fully. He did not or can not us them to atttack at all on earth.

Having a extra options on weather or not to use Dragoons at your disposal is always a good thing. If that same system was used by a new typish pilot or a more skillful pilot it can be extremely deadly.

But the real question is whether or not Kira will now become like Sting.  Those Chaos DRAGOON pod thingies didn't do him one bit of good.

Sure am, I'm saying in a very roundabout way that those three Murasame pilots might be very very good. Even better than.... GASP.... KIRA

But the real question is whether or not Kira will now become like Sting.  Those Chaos DRAGOON pod thingies didn't do him one bit of good.

Sure am, I'm saying in a very roundabout way that those three Murasame pilots might be very very good. Even better than.... GASP.... KIRA

But I doubt we will ever find out! Kira and Murasame pilots have no point to go against each other and I dont think there will be a reason to, but hey who knows. Maybe you will be....right.....

Edit: Need spellcheck button.....

Edited by Legend of TSXer

But I doubt we will ever find out! Kira and Murasame pilots have no point to go against each other and I dont think there will be a reason to, but hey who knows. Maybe you will be....right.....

Edit: Need spellcheck button.....

let's try this for warped logic.... while shifting various time periods around.

Sting = Athrun

Athrun = Kira (remember when they were fighting in Seed?)

3xMurasame pilots owned Sting...

Therefore: 3xMurasame pilot > Sting = Athrun = Kira

:lol:

Remember, I said very warped logic with no attention to timing. So if Kira went against 3xMurasame pilots, Kira might end up *GASP* like Sting... chopped into little Kira bits and pieces <_<

sure enough those Murasame pilot were very good. But I'm not sure about the better than Kira part since Kira has also disable Chaos once, the way it was disabled it might as well count as a kill. There's no signs that showed those Murasame pilots being better than Kira, Athrun, Neo/Mwu,Andy,,etc.

But how is Strike Freedom having Dragoons relate to Kira getting pwned like Sting???? ;) Kira is clearly a better pilot than Sting even without the dragoon system. So having the new system will only make him even better right?

Edited by F360°

let's try this for warped logic....  while shifting various time periods around.

Sting = Athrun

Athrun = Kira (remember when they were fighting in Seed?)

3xMurasame pilots owned Sting...

Therefore: 3xMurasame pilot > Sting = Athrun = Kira

Remember, I said very warped logic with no attention to timing.  So if Kira went against 3xMurasame pilots, Kira might end up *GASP* like Sting... chopped into little Kira bits and pieces    <_<

Damnit! That warped logic made m laugh! (no insult its just kinda funny) Im still SICK! :(

But ehhh you have a point...... <_<

that is surely some warped logic you have there. :lol:

But in reality

Athrun > Sting

(Sting was never able to even touch Athrun in one on one, but Athrun was able to Zaku pwned Sting in a Zaku but then for some reason goes Transformation frezzzy in the new Savior Gundam, yet Sting was still not able to harm Athrun one bit.)

But again though, Knight Justice really needs more weaponry....maybe it's got some funnels hidden in its lifter pack somewhere too.

Infinite Justice is fine the the weapon category. I-J's weaponry is really geared toward close-quarter combat. S-Freedom is geared more toward medium/long-range combat. This would make I-J very dangerous to fight in a sword fight. Even if you block the dual-bladed beam saber Athrun likes to use, you have to worry about the huge beam boomerang/shield beam saber. Then you have the beam blades in the wings of the flight pack. Then you have to worry about the flight pack. That probably runs on a DRAGOON system now. Of course, those are the weapons we can visibly see.

Man I don't give a crap about Kira or Strike Freedom. What's the rumors going on around Mwu right now?

I hope he SOMEHOW gets back into the EXASS. His Windam was a pushover. :rolleyes:

Man I don't give a crap about Kira or Strike Freedom. What's the rumors going on around Mwu right now?

I hope he SOMEHOW gets back into the EXASS. His Windam was a pushover. :rolleyes:

Hell I just want to see him in a unit this time that makes full use of his abilites, maybe a really souped up (read nuclear engine) Murasame with eight Exass style gunbarrels.

speaking of the pinkish gunbarrel ship of terror, I was watching ep 2 again, and I swear the quality of the show has gone down the tubes.

EA troops in episode 2 were good, they took out a few ZAFT ships along with their complement of MS. That was beside the MS that the three stolen units took down. The show's quality across the board seem to have gone down.

The EA side look like they all took stupid pills. The three druggies back then seem to be extremely capable, look like once they got back to Earth side, they all got dumb.

As for Neo/Mwu, I think just giving him back the Exzas should be enough. Not everyone has to have an MS.

Edited by kalvasflam

You know, after watching episode 34 again I'm fairly convinced that Talia fired the Tannhauser at the water on purpose, knowing full and well what it would do, to serve as a HUGE smokescreen for the Archangel (and probably Kira, too, given what she'd undoubtedly know about the suit's survivability) to escape..

New MSiA's:

More DESTINY MSiA

New figure listings from AmiAmi. These are spoilers for upcoming episodes of SEED DESTINY:

MSiA Blaze Zaku Phantom New Color Ver. (tentative name) - The personal color model piloted by Dearka of the Joule Team. Will appear in the program's second half. (end of September, 1,575 yen)

MSiA Gaia Gundam New Color Ver. (tentative name) - An MS that appears in the program's second half piloted by Archangel member Waltfeld. (end of September, 1,575 yen)

MSiA Strike Rouge Destiny Ver. (tentative name) - Destiny version with Cagalli's emblem on the shoulder and the modified Aile Striker Pack. (end of September, 1,575 yen)  ¶ 7:54 AM

So Dearka gets an upgrade to a Zaku Phantom, cool.

Another Gaia? Guess Waltfeld has Lacus's group make a Gaia for himself? Makes sense since he seemed to really like the BaCow.

Might be interesting to have him fight the original Gaia when it comes back in action.

If he has a Gaia for himself, then that likely means Mwu takes the gold Murasame.

Edited by Anubis

You notice, there is supposed to be a Strike Rouge Destiny as well. Let me guess Destiny gets shot down, but Cagalli gets it as a hand me down, paints it pink and cries in it all the time.

I wonder why they don't just recolor the various gundams and slap different pictures on it for pilots. (Yzak Freedom, with the awful silver/blue paint scheme, we can have a Deakka Freedom with that green/yellowish sandy looking paint scheme and so on) It might be a good way to boost MSIA series.

Bah, I was hopeing to see an upgraded Buster show up.

Wonder if Andy is putting tiger stripes on his unit, and if Mwu gets the gold Murasame they better upgrade that thing with gunbarrels or at least somehow give him back his Exass when they get back into space.

If Cagali is getting an upgraded unit, she's better actualy use it. I want to see the Cagali who used a Sword Skygrasper to cut a ZAFT battleship in half on her first sortie.

If Cagali is getting an upgraded unit, she's better actualy use it. I want to see the Cagali who used a Sword Skygrasper to cut a ZAFT battleship in half on her first sortie.

What?!?!? You don't like crying Cagalli? Do you have any idea how popular that particular doll is in Japan? I don't either actually. But with the add in water for instant tear feature, you know, squeeze here and she cries.... It's sure to be a big seller, like the next cabage patch kid.

As for the upgraded Buster, it's Impulse with the big gun pack... heh heh, they just need to build another Core Splendor for Deakka.

Edited by kalvasflam

You notice, there is supposed to be a Strike Rouge Destiny as well.  Let me guess Destiny gets shot down, but Cagalli gets it as a hand me down, paints it pink and cries in it all the time.

That's just the Strike Rouge with the emblem on the shoulder. It said Strike Rouge Destiny ver.

Would have been easier if they put Destiny ver. in parentheses so it read. Strike Rouge (Destiny Ver.)

Edited by Anubis

That's just the Strike Rouge with the emblem on the shoulder. It said Strike Rouge Destiny ver.

Would have been easier if they put Destiny ver. in parentheses so it read. Strike Rouge (Destiny Ver.)

Yep. Looking at the MG Strike Rouge would be the best example.

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN929450

Notice on the left shoulder that it has the lion emblem with the number "210?" In Destiny, Strike Rouge doesn't have the "210" notation on it. It just has a enlarged Lion emblem with ORB on it. Also, I don't think Strike Rouge had a MSiA version of it put out.

Why do I get the feeling the Clyne Faction "acquired" Gaia from ZAFT.... And yeh, Neo/Mu looks like he's going to pilot Andy's Murasame. If they can modify that MS with some gunbarrels, then that would be fun.

Also, I don't think Strike Rouge had a MSiA version of it put out.

There is a Strike Rouge MSIA already out, but it's missing the lion emblem on the shoulder and it does not have the Aile pack, just Sword and Launcher.

Hey, Meyrin fanservice! They haven't even given Luna a bra shot yet, right?

Athrun's expression at first is kind of like "Yeah, I could hit that."

That would also be interesting to see if Gaia was "diverted" to the Eternal instead of building another one. That would mean modifying the phase shift color though.

Edited by Anubis