Official Gundam Seed Destiny Thread

Anubis

XD.gif

too funny... (Athrun! HIT HIM HARD!!!) :lol:

That's funny.

I kinda get the feeling that Bandai itself has actually forgotten what made mecha so popular and why it sold so well. Sure it had to look great but think back to other shows when it was becoming popular. There werent hundreds of different versions. In fact the shows, either it be Gundam, a Super Robot show, or some other mecha show had a very limited number of mechs. It was how they were presented in those shows I believe is what got people interested, made people buy, and made those mechs popular.

Bandai seems to think that buyers only care what the mechs look like and don't care about how they are actually presented. Honesly I think the Dagger and Gouf are some of the best old school UC like designs in the SEED universe yet instead of actually playing them up in the show to get people to want to buy them(which would in turn make for an interesting to story causing more people to actually watch), both designs have basicly been thrown to the waste side and are mere background pieces that hardly see any type of action. Same for the Zaku Warror. So many Gundams have killed that special meaning Gundams used to have or represented. Pick up one but no reason to get others it seems since they don't ever do anything decent in the series, so no interest. I think this could be why the sales for the Impulse Gundam were low, from what I heard. For all purposes it's a repainted Strike Gundam and I'm sure the Strike Gundam was still being released. The time when they finally got around to showing how cool it(impulse) it could be is the same time they introduce the Destiny Gundam and Strike Freedom, etc.

It makes me wonder if there is any type of thought going on here in terms of how to market Gundam anymore. Or is Bandai simply taking for granted that it's "Gundam" and it will sell no matter what so they simply don't care and just pump out toy after toy for the sake of doing it. Wouldn't they lose money like this in the long run due to wasting resources? At least in their Gundam budget?

Then again maybe this is working for them and how fans get interested in products differ greatly. How has the toy market in Japan been when it comes to Gundam? Is there a flood of Gundams and a very dry market for other mobile suits that people want instead?

XD.gif

too funny... (Athrun! HIT HIM HARD!!!)  :lol:

LOL. It's a thing of beauty. :) I guess this answers how some (at least one person) japanese fans feel about Shinn and like to see him get punched as well. :)

Edited by Effect

Time for spoilers! (highlight to read)

(Thanks to the kids at AnimeSuki)

Translation #1

Ep 37 :- Darkness Of Lightning

The Chancellor, after hearing about Athrun leaving Gibraltar with Meyrin in a Gouf, gaves an order to shot Athrun down. Shinn, who's chasing Athrun down with Rey, gets into a dilemma of whether he should really follows the order. Shinn finallys comes to a decision and goes into "SEED" and shot Athrun....!

Ep 38 :- A New Flag

With the deadline set for the Chancellor's request for Heavn Base to turn over all LOGOS member hiding there apporaching, Shinn reveal his feeling for Luna. Understanding what it's like to those dearest to him, Shinn swears that he will protect Luna at all cost. However, EA land the first strike and under the fire power of the Destroy Gundam, ZAFT is on the losing side. Shinn, burning with anger, leads ZAFT back onto the upper hand.

Ep 39 Kira Of The Sky

Lacus, after returning to PLANT, goes into hiding to look for that "Something" which can gives insight to the Chancellor's thoughts.

When she finally finds a piece of it, ZAFT forces prevents her escape. When all seems hopeless, Kira appears in the Strike Rouge.

Ep 40 :- The Golden Meaning

Under the praise of the Chancellor, Shinn gives his all at Heavn's Base. Having given up on dealing with Athrun, Shinn gets information regarding Djibril, after escaping from Heaven's Base, hiding in ORB.

Translation #2 (There are problems with this set but I'll leave it in)

Ep 37 :- Darkness Of Lightning

Having spoken to Dullindal, Asuran escapes from the base. Meyrin helps him. They escape together on a GOUF. On hearing this Dullindal issues orders to shoot down Asuran. While chasing Asuran with Rey, Shinn begins to doubt... whether it is right to follow such orders....? But.. Shinn's conclusion... [will he become a weapon for Dullindal...] he shoots (down???) Asuran.

Ep 38 :- A New Flag

Dullindal demands the LOGOS members who have found refuge in Heaven's base. The deadline approaches and Shinn prepares to sortie with Luna. Having already lost the ones dearest to his heart, he swears that he will protect her (? not too sure at all about this one...) no matter what. The EA launch a surprise pre-emptive attack, and under the ferocious fire of the DESTROY GUNDAM, the ZAFT forces begin to give way. But, Shinn's raging desire for revenge (?.. or is it anger?) gives ZAFT the upper hand yet again...

Ep 39 :- Kira Of The Sky.

Having returned to PLANT in secret, Lacus searches for "something". That "something" is a piece of evidence which will shed light on Dullindal's true purpose. When she finally gets hold of this vital evidence, ...(this translation is somewhat debatable so I'm omitting it). While she attempts to return, ZAFT bar her path. When all seems lost, what appears to protect her is Kira in Strike Rouge.

Ep 40 :- The Golden Meaning

Under the encouragement of the Chancellor, Shinn renews his efforts at Heaven's Base. He considers his hesitation at shooting Asuran down as weakness, and swears to himself that the only way of attaining true strength is by abandoning all such weaknesses. At this point, Shinn hears that Djibril has fled from Heaven's base to ORB on his own. Shinn's rage and desire for revenge is finally directed towards ORB....

Translation #3

Finally parting ways with Dullindal, Athrun leaves Gibratar base.

Taking his helper Meyrin with him, he takes off on a Gouf.

After discovering that, Dullindal gave the cold order "Permission to shot him down"

Chasing after Athrun with Rey, Shinn is deeply troubled . Are they really gonna shoot him down? However, is the final answer that Shinn's gonna come up with really what Dullindal has instructed? Once again, Shinn breaks his SEED and goes to shoot Athrun...!

Dullindal demands the extradition of Logos members who have escaped into Heavens Base. During this time, Shinn confronts Lunamaria. Understanding the pain of losing the one he loves, Shinn promised to Lunamaria that "He will protect her." Suddenly, the EAF launches a pre-emptive attack. The overwhelming power of the Destroy Gundam herded the ZAFT forces. However with his burning vengeance, Shinn was even able to turn the tides of the battle, which had tilted towards the EAF.

Lacus, having returned to PLANT, has been searching "something" which has been concealed. It was something which may reveal Dullindal's true intentions. Lacus was finally able to get her hands on a fragment of that thing. However, just as she was about to return to Kira's side, ZAFT forces stand in her way. When all seems hopeless, Kira arrives in space with the Strike Rouge.

Shinn was praised by Dullindal for his valiant fight at heavens base. Discarding all the weakness he had during his diemma of whether he should fire at Athrun or not, Shinn was completely engrossed in his determination to get stronger. At that time, they received information that Djibril, who escaped Heavens Base alone, is hiding in Orb. The spearhead of Shinn's hatred begins to target Orb.....

Comments:

It's comfirmed. Meyrin jumps ship with Athrun. We have our Reccoa Londe. I guess Shinn has embraced the "Dark Side". :lol: He's gonna try to shoot down Athrun (Obi-Wan). Hopefully Meyrin doesn't die. I like her. :(

And EA has another Destroy....At least now it didn't seem like it's appearence was wasted the last time. Too bad it doesn't last this time...god dang it. And Luna definitely feels like Emma/Fa in this. If Meyrin survives, guess Luna was fooled.

I wonder...If Kira is using Strike Rouge for the time being, is he gonna use the IWSP? This would be a good oppurtunity for it. Cagalli will probably smack the crap out of Kira if he gets this MS destroyed... :lol:

So I guess we have a showdown in ORB again.....great. And it's official, Shinn has become Darth Vader. :lol:

Also "vestige" has played and word is, it has the same feel as "Meteor".

edit: Confirmed. These are the ones from Gundam Ace.

Edited by azrael

So... my exact thoughts to the spoilers Azrael put up is:

Huh? What the bloody heck? I put that up because of the fact that most of these new developements have not had any real basis at all. It's like the Athrun/Meryn thing... all of a sudden, having Luna or even Meer makes much more sense. I mean we have a female character whose exact contributions have been saying yes to Shinn, her interactions with Athrun has been negligible. So, it's like all of a sudden: "let me help you and put my life on the line and all that even though I spoke to you all of what... three times?" The writers really need to stop smoking whatever it is they are smoking or better yet, share it with the rest of us so we can buy some of this.

It's a case of let's pull something else out of our ass, throw it at the wall and see if it sticks. Well, hopefully, it'll be entertaining at least with lots of things going kaboom. May be Sting managed to bail out... and they'll edit that in with GSD the specials.

Edited by kalvasflam

They said it would be someone unexpected...Meyrin is about as unexpected as we can get. Heck, she's stripping in front of Athrun in the preview...Everybody thought it would be Kisaka or Lacus, or Luna/Meer (well Meer does tell Athrun...), or Talia..but no one thought about Meyrin.

As for Sting...the rule of thumb is, we didn't see them die then they aren't dead. Chaos was cut in half but we never saw Sting's reaction. Of course, it could be Destiny's version of Rosamia in Destroy. :lol:

They said it would be someone unexpected...Meyrin is about as unexpected as we can get. Heck, she's stripping in front of Athrun in the preview...Everybody thought it would be Kisaka or Lacus, or Luna/Meer (well Meer does tell Athrun...), or Talia..but no one thought about Meyrin.

As for Sting...the rule of thumb is, we didn't see them die then they aren't dead. Chaos was cut in half but we never saw Sting's reaction. Of course, it could be Destiny's version of Rosamia in Destroy. :lol:

Hell, if that's the case, they should just bring in Sayla from MSG. That'll be so unexpected and such a nod that it's impossible to miss, the conversation would go like this.

Sayla: Hello, Athrun, I've been sent to help you.

Athrun: Wha... who are you?

Sayla: I'm from an alternate reality where there are also gundams, but poorly drawn. I'm here to help you escape from ZAFT and save you from this stupid story line, you're really supposed to be a lot like my brother Char.

Athrun: Huh? What are you talking about?

Sayla: Well, due to poor writing, your character has been totally ruined, we want to make you the head of PLANT and ZAFT, but that's becoming less likely every passing moment, I'm here to help you with that.

Athrun: Uh.........

Hmmm, Kisaka stripping in front of Athrun eh? So, I see someone is finally coming out of the closet.

Ugh and even now the EA can't get a damn break. :(

I really see no need to continue watching Destiny anymore until the final episode is done. Cause it seems it's finally a ZAFT vs. Orb situation. I just don't see why Fukuda didn't simply have Orb vs. ZAFT in the beginning so his version of a perfect Japan could shine through instead of bashing of the EA and the countries and people it's suppose to represent. Ugh.

If Kira uses Strike Rouge, it's got to have the IWSP to help bridge the performace gap that's developed since it was made.

I like where these episodes are going. Interesting how they use the "harboring LOGOS members" bit. A certain island might be in trouble after all.

As for Meyrin, they've shown signs of interest from her already, so it's ok to think that she could summon her courage and move to help Athrun out.

The EA is going to kick butt a little at least, but the fact remains the main characters and ship of this show are ZAFT, even if they have to share the spotlight with the AA. So yes, they'll win in the end more, and this is looking like a Zaft takeover ultimately. The next series can then deal with that.

I don't really mind. Usually it the Feds or whatever than always win, this time it's different. It's like if Zeon actually came out on top in one of the UC series and won.

More Destroy-type Gundams would make for some nice fights.

Edited by Anubis

What I want to know is why they didn't bring Junichi Akutsu back? I still think the Strike and Astray look better than anything I've seen in Destiny.

Well, Junichi Akutsu did do the initial designs for the first five Gundams from SEED, which Okawara 'cleaned up'.

Here's a pic for those who haven't seen the original versions:

http://www.mahq.net/seedoriginals.jpg

There's two reasons I see why Bandai uses Okawara as their main Gundam designer.

1. His designs are easier to animate and easier to make models/toys out of.

2. He has seniority in the company over all the other designers.

As nice as Akutsu's SEED and ASTRAY designs are, you can see that they're more complicated than Okawara's. Just look at Akutsu's Astray Red Frame compared to Okawara's M1 Astray.

Being able to animate it easily and be able to market toys and kits of the designs is a big deal. If it's too complex it won't work as well, even if the still artwork is gorgeous. I think ChrisG's dead on with that one.

At least on screen the designs have looked pretty good.

Edited by Anubis

Ugh and even now the EA can't get a damn break. :(

I really see no need to continue watching Destiny anymore until the final episode is done. Cause it seems it's finally a ZAFT vs. Orb situation. I just don't see why Fukuda didn't simply have Orb vs. ZAFT in the beginning so his version of a perfect Japan could shine through instead of bashing of the EA and the countries and people it's suppose to represent. Ugh.

Orb?!?!?

Sigh... that entire story line was a waste of time in GSD, and it is even more so now. In GS it made sense, in GSD, just nuke the damn place already.

We have the entire EA where we can have a storyline, not to mention space. But no, let's talk about Orb some more. Orb orb orb... gawd. It's no wonder I want Cagalli dead, if nothing else, just to shut them up about Orb.

I wonder why they bother doing a story with GSD at all, they'd just be better off introducing new MS every other episode (they almost do that as is now) and have random fights. Character development be damned. Oh wait, that's already been tried, it was called G-gundam.

Actually I think things would have been better off if they simply did something like Gundam Evolve. In that each episode had no connection to any other and just showed random battles with suits from any sereis going at it. After all it would sell the models they want. Clearly story isn't something they are going for her to get people interested in toys or models.

What does make sense is why would this damn island nation be so important. One well place nuke or not even that. Just bombard the damn island from the atmsphere and it's gone. Do it night and day to wear down the surface to air missles. Or just take subs and surround and blockadge the island. Orb shouldn't even be a damn issue. Cause if this show had any type of realism or any type of logic for that matter, Orb wouldn't last a day when it came to serious fighting. EA wouldn't be defeated the way they have since they seem to be igoring a good part of the world in this show(exactly why does the EA have any damn reason to trust Gilbert) yet continues with the bashing. Citizens in this show make no sense in how they are presented.

Granted I'm not a big fan of G Gundam but it was a hell of a lot mor enjoyable and made far more sense then this series is making.

I'd like to see ZAFT invade Washington at least.

I'd rather see that than see ZAFT invading Orb. That would make for way too much time spent at one island nation. They covered area all over Europe and the western hemosphere so far, might as well make it a global tour and hit the east side of the atlantic. Eventually reach Carpentaria, completing the circle.

Edited by Anubis

I've long since given up on the concept of realism in the show. I just go back to the super commandos sent to kill Lacus. And that alone tells me there is nothing even close to realistic about this. Kill Clyne: ok, let's use a sniper from half a mile away, put her down while she's working in the field. Want to bounce pieces of Clyne along with the rubble, ok, let's put 20 cruise missiles into the building at the middle of the night.

No, instead, let's do a poorly executed commando raid, and when the commando finally gets to within 10 yards of the target, instead of hosing her down with his submachine gun, he carefully takes aim at her head with a sniper rifle just in time for Kira to push her out of the way.

With GS, things went from poor to better, with GSD, they're going the other way.

I gave up on the realism thing way back in the first SEED during the last battle. What the hell lind of army puts a CEO in command of their most powerful battleship and of their nuclear forces?! Instead of targeting Yakin Due, GENESIS itself, or GENESIS's mirror blocks, what does he do, target PLANT. Yeah this big deathray is shooting holes in my fleet, but you know what, I'll target the enemy's home and not the thing that's currently shooting at me.

Granted this is a Gundam series and anyone looking for total realism in a Gundam series is a complete idiot, but the amount of crap that doesn't make sence here is just rediculous. ZAFT should have been ran off Earth by now by the Alliance's sheer weight of numbers and now that the Alliance has it's own mobile suits they should be on par with ZAFT's forces.

I gave up on the realism thing way back in the first SEED during the last battle. What the hell lind of army puts a CEO in command of their most powerful battleship and of their nuclear forces?! Instead of targeting Yakin Due, GENESIS itself, or GENESIS's mirror blocks, what does he do, target PLANT. Yeah this big deathray is shooting holes in my fleet, but you know what, I'll target the enemy's home and not the thing that's currently shooting at me.

Granted this is a Gundam series and anyone looking for total realism in a Gundam series is a complete idiot, but the amount of crap that doesn't make sence here is just rediculous. ZAFT should have been ran off Earth by now by the Alliance's sheer weight of numbers and now that the Alliance has it's own mobile suits they should be on par with ZAFT's forces.

What've been nice if after Minerva got back to the ZAFT Aussie base, they had a couple of real hardcore episodes of them defending against a massive EA assault to keep that base. By hardcore I mean a virtual seige, as MS are leaving the base, they get shot at and that kind of crap. That would've been interesting to watch, along with Shinn and Athrun going from point to point trying to plug up leaks desparately.

A Jaburo style assult(Char's during MSG) on Carpentaria or Gibraltor would have been nice to see. Mass mobile suit drops, coming from the water, radar jamming, gaining access to the base, deep access. Ground troops inside the buildings and underground. Both bases at the same time if I had my way with one of them actually falling and coming under the command, for good, of the EA.

Which is really what they should have done after Alaska and Panama. Panama was a desperation attack and if it wasn't for the rushed Daggers not having EMP protection it wouldn't have done down like that. Alaska, Panama, and Victoria should have been SEED version of Odesa, signling the push of ZAFT off of Earth, the way the Earth Federation drove the Zeon from Earth save a few very small groups that went into hiding due to not being able to leave the planet.

Edited by Effect

What've been nice if after Minerva got back to the ZAFT Aussie base, they had a couple of real hardcore episodes of them defending against a massive EA assault to keep that base. By hardcore I mean a virtual seige, as MS are leaving the base, they get shot at and that kind of crap. That would've been interesting to watch, along with Shinn and Athrun going from point to point trying to plug up leaks desparately.

A siege of Gibraltar would have been nice, I mean that base is practicaly on the Eurasian Federation's doorstep. I'm surprised they haven't annihilated that base yet. But then again I'm not since these guy apparently can't write for crap. Carpentaria should already be under Alliance occupation or at the very least parts of Australia should be under Alliance control. From the official site

Operation 8/8

An Earth Alliance offensive launched on August 8, C.E. 71. The target of this operation is the PLANT-aligned Oceania Union, and its final objective is the capture of the Carpentaria Base. The Alliance's plan is to capture the northern and eastern coasts of Australia with a pincer attack, carried out by the Pacific Fleet and by the mobile suit forces dropped into the interior of the continent in the Ayers Rock Landing Operation.

Ayers Rock Landing Operation

The first stage of Operation 8.8, the Earth Alliance's invasion of the Oceania Union. This landing operation takes place on August 8, C.E. 71, using mobile suit forces which launch into orbit from the Victoria spaceport and then descend into the interior of the Australian continent.

The Alliance is supposed to have far more numbers than ZAFT, so where the hell is the steam roller?

Edited by Druna Skass

The steamroller? It got steamrolled... ha ha ha ha.

The perfect EA strategy would've been kick ZAFT off of the planet. Heavy forces to hold onto the moon base, then consolidate from there and push into the PLANT.

The perfect PLANT strategy is lock down Earth and control space, remove assets from Earth operations to take down the moon and any EA space forces. i.e. blow up all the mass drivers, lock EA to the planet.

The perfect Orb strategy was to go meekly along with the strongest power (EA) and shut its mouth and pray whoever it went with can either protect them or offer a bigger target to the opposition. Because in the real world, it would be squashed flat either way.

If Orb was that big a threat, the responses would be:

EA: what, Orb, you don't want to join us... here is half a dozen nukes.

ZAFT: what? Orb, you want to join EA, here is half a dozen nukes.

The damn steamroller needs a new driver, it's obivious the current driver has been drinking that green sh!t that says don't operate heavy machinery on the bottle.

I'd say the best Alliance strategy would be the old island hopping campaign. Isolate the major Earth bases like Carpentaria and Gibraltar while the main Alliance forces drive towards PLANT and eliminate any major space bases like Yakin Due with a full nuclear assault, or support from another class of superweapon. Isolated from support from space the terrestrial bases would wither away. While ZAFT is unbalanced from these attacks Blitzkreig further towards PLANT. The Alliance's priority should be in annihilating ZAFT not PLANT. With PLANT's means of defence destroyed the Alliance can take all the time it wants decideing what to do with PLANT. The Alliance should make full use of it's advantage in numbers and it's most likley would have supririor manucaturing facilites so they would be able to produce more Windams than ZAFT could make ZAKUs, so the Alliance should strike when they have a 10-1 advantage.

Another thing the Alliance should have done since day one is develop a super nuclear missile. I'm thinking a large ICBM style missile with a hugh warhead, half these missile would have laminated armor and Phase-Shift armor making them almost invincible, and the other half equipped with mirage colloid.

Apparently these guys never studied World War II and how to deal with a technologicaly supirior foe when you have the edge in numbers and manufacturing cabilites.

As for Orb it's best bet would be to play both sides against the middle and work with both sides the way Anaheim Electronics does. That way if either side were to invade the opposing side would automaticaly be forced to defend them. Hey Alliance, yeah sure we'll mass produce the Astray Amuterasu for you, we also made this powerful new Gundam based on your Sword Calamity, for you to use. ZAFT, hey listen up the Alliance is going to let these things loose on you, so we made this for you guys to fight back with.

Comments:

It's comfirmed. Meyrin jumps ship with Athrun. We have our Reccoa Londe. I guess Shinn has embraced the "Dark Side". :lol: He's gonna try to shoot down Athrun (Obi-Wan). Hopefully Meyrin doesn't die. I like her. :(

And EA has another Destroy....At least now it didn't seem like it's appearence was wasted the last time. Too bad it doesn't last this time...god dang it. And Luna definitely feels like Emma/Fa in this. If Meyrin survives, guess Luna was fooled.

I wonder...If Kira is using Strike Rouge for the time being, is he gonna use the IWSP? This would be a good oppurtunity for it. Cagalli will probably smack the crap out of Kira if he gets this MS destroyed... :lol:

So I guess we have a showdown in ORB again.....great. And it's official, Shinn has become Darth Vader. :lol:

Also "vestige" has played and word is, it has the same feel as "Meteor".

edit: Confirmed. These are the ones from Gundam Ace.

Why would Cagalli say anything? The damn thing was his in the first place until it got "remodelled." :rolleyes::lol:

Apparently these guys never studied World War II and how to deal with a technologicaly supirior foe when you have the edge in numbers and manufacturing cabilites.

As a representative of the CE continuum, I can assure you that WWII never happened. Therefore, we have no idea what you're talking about.

Our idea of special forces training is five guys marching loudly toward their targets, joking about what they'll do after they get there. :p

And further more, we think it's much better to throw things at an enemy piece meal, and give them a fair fight rather than just killing them... :wacko: Which is why we only tried to nuke the PLANT once in the opening.

But we did think about putting together a small ship with Mirage colloid plus NJC equipped nuclear bomb, and parking it right next to ZAFT HQ, and then going kaboom. But we thought this would be a bad idea, so instead, we'll do a special raid using our only Mirage Colloid equipped ship to capture some MS to be used by highly dubious and utterly unstable pilots who aren't very good to start with. :blink:

Edited by kalvasflam

Can the Murasame even work in space?  I always thought it was an Earth use only mobile suit.

space... earth... what's the difference, this is GSD we're talking about.

Yup, in this series a space battleship is now a submarine. :p

I seriously think Strike Freedom's introduction will be like this, which in a way would be kind of sad but I could see this happening.

Kira shows up and rescues Lacus with the Strike Rouge IWSP.

Kira: "Lacus, I came to save you!"

Lacus: "Why are you in the Strike Rouge?"

Kira: "Freedom was destroyed by the Impulse.

Lacus: "WHAT?"

Kira: "At least Morgenrate gave us this IWSP pack so I at least have some chance against the current mobile suit models."

Lacus: "HOW IN THE... Never mind, good timing actually. I found out the Chairman was having some new Gundams made that actually exceed the Freedom's specs. So I had a surprise made for you. It's waiting on the Eternal."

I also agree with what someone said earlier about the Gaia being "rerouted" over to the Eternal for Andy. Maybe they painted some Yellow tiger stripes on it and kept the black phase shift color. Maybe that's the "new color version" figure that's coming. Either that or it's yellow or brown now.

As soon as Athrun shows up in Orb with Meyrin Morgenrate will build the I-Justice for him, if it's not already finished and waiting for him there. They probably have no idea about Athrun's rejoining ZAFT. While Kira's back up with Lacus, Athrun can take over and lead the AA's defense with the I-Justice and be useful again.

Edited by Anubis

I wouldn't be surprised if Freedom was rebuilt into S Freedom at Morgenroter since they seem to be going back to Orb. Maybe just kept the ZGMF designation for kicks. When they re-built the Strike they didn't redesignate it with an MBF number.

I kind of like the idea of Meyrin running off with Athrun, since it seems like when we do see her she's more or less playing second fiddle to Luna. Luna's the one in the red coat, Luna's the MS pilot, Luna's the one Athrun seems to notice. Maybe a little sibling rivalry has something to do with her running off with Athrun.

Edited by Druna Skass

• 3 weeks later...