Official Gundam Seed Destiny Thread

Anubis

I never understood the significance of those pills in GS.

It was medication to slow down the growth acceleration that Le Creuset was put through. Accroding to what's been said, he was altered with growth acceleration to catch up to Mu's age. In later years, they would try to stop this but failed and the side effect was sharp intense pain developed (kinda like he was having a heart attack) which he would have to take medication for. My guess is that stuff acted like a relaxer/blood pressure medication/fentanyl (this is a powerful pain killer), stuff to keep him from Apparently, Dullindal was the one who supplied Rau with the drugs.

It was medication to slow down the growth acceleration that Le Creuset was put through. Accroding to what's been said, he was altered with growth acceleration to catch up to Mu's age. In later years, they would try to stop this but failed and the side effect was sharp intense pain developed (kinda like he was having a heart attack) which he would have to take medication for. My guess is that stuff acted like a relaxer/blood pressure medication/fentanyl (this is a powerful pain killer), stuff to keep him from Apparently, Dullindal was the one who supplied Rau with the drugs.

So what is he then, a Natural or Coordinator? I always though those pills were a pill form of Gamma Glephitin.

Edited by Druna Skass

So what is he then, a Natural or Coordinator? I always though those pills were a pill form of Gamma Glephitin.

He's a Natural Coordinator. :lol: They never address what he is, really. He could be a Coordinator (Flaga could have mdae his clones into Coordinators) judging from what he said in SEED.

We don't know what those pills are. But it appears to have a calming effect so I'm wonder if those problems occur in stressful situations (like fighting Mu and Kira in the research facility). The growth acceleration probably causes all the symptoms and the pills probably control those symptoms.

so, prolly that explains why Rey got those symptoms whe he enters the facilities....and I think Druna Skass was asking about Dullindall....

as for Creuset, I'm thinking that prolly he's an extended Newtype...just like extended oordinators were developed by the EA, the coordinators could have develop extended Newtypes...cuz only Newtypes can control funnels as in Providence...

aaajin

Edited by aaajin

Damn.....poor bastard.

I always figured the funnels on the Providence were put there specifically for Crueset's ability, not vice versa. I also lean towards believing he's a natural. Not sure why for any specific reason, but if he was a coordinator, I think he'd be a little more inclined to fall in with their agenda than his own.

so, prolly that explains why Rey got those symptoms whe he enters the facilities....

Rey? I don't think so. :( I think with Rey, it seemed more of a mental trama. As far as we know, Rey is not under any medication so there's no drug problems. He seems to be physically fit and the situation wasn't physically stressful like a battle situation (and he's been in tight spots so he doesn't seem to suffer. So with Rey, I'm thinking mental trama. That may be from his "imprisonment".

as for Creuset, I'm thinking that prolly he's an extended Newtype...just like extended oordinators were developed by the EA, the coordinators could have develop extended Newtypes...cuz only Newtypes can control funnels as in Providence...

I don't think PLANT/ZAFT had much to do with it. I think this was all Le Creuset. As a geneticist, Dullindal had access to lots of stuff. Who knows what those 2 might have done. I bring that up because Talia came to Dullindal to help her have a baby. The question is "why". Some people on Animesuki's forums brought up the Coordinator birthrate again. All I can say is "what does this all mean?".

As I said, Ep. 29 just adds to the confusion.

edit:

I also lean towards believing he's a natural. Not sure why for any specific reason, but if he was a coordinator, I think he'd be a little more inclined to fall in with their agenda than his own.

We know Le Creuset is a Newtype thanks to daddy Flaga, who was a Natural. But could he have had any enhancements done to him when he met Dullindal? We don't know. Also, did Mr. Flaga want his clone(s) to be coordinators? We don't know.

Edited by azrael

We know Le Creuset is a Newtype thanks to daddy Flaga, who was a Natural. But could he have had any enhancements done to him when he met Dullindal? We don't know. Also, did Mr. Flaga want his clone(s) to be coordinators? We don't know.

For that matter, did Al De(Da?) Flaga know he was a Newtype? Or are Mu & Le Crueset truly the first?

Well if Dada Flaga was a natural and he had made Le Cruset as a Coordinator, than really it cant be called a clone. We know a clone is an exact copy of an organism, but its EXACT and if he altered his DNA to be a coordinator, than it really shouldent be called a clone. More like an Altered-Clone or sumthing to that effect.

I kinda thought maybe the Father was a coordinator himself, and he called Mwu a stupid kid (or wutever) because he had her with a natural wife and he was only a half coordinator. Well for that to be true, Mwu would have to have no idea he was half coordinator. That theory doesent really hold much ground but it did cross my mind.

If Le Crruset is a Exact Clone, than his way better piloting skills as a Natural would come from him bieng newtype?

There's some spoiler on the new MS for the upcoming episodes in animesuki forum :o

GFAS-X3 Strike Freedom

Using the data of NJC obtained by Blue Cosmos Leader Azrael in the last war, Blue Cosmos and Earth Alliance co-developed this in order to achieve the overwhelming force of Freedom in the previous war. After the alliance, it incorporated Orb Technology to create this Ultimate MS. Strike Freedom was originally intended for Extended to pilot, but it was snatched by Orb forces before rolling out. GFAS series is the next generation MS co-developed by EA and Blue Cosmos after the war.

GFAS-X4 Infinite Justice

Same as Strike Freedom, using the data of NJC obtained by Blue Cosmos Leader Azrael in the last war, Blue Cosmos co-developed this with EA in order to achieve the overwhelming force of Nuclear Engine. With Orb's technology, as well as their own, this one ultimate MS was created. Not only its overwhelming power, but also the fear it struck, was recreated by its coloring. Pilot is Neo.

ZGMF-X43E Damnation

ZAFT's latest developed MS. Damntion, which means A Strike by God, was developed the same time as Destiny but finished later because of its mechanisms. Other than basic information such as its Dark Grey coloring, its Spec, armament, etc., are all unknown, though it is thought to equip with special weapons. Pilot is Rey.

ZGMF-X2500 Dom Advanced

ZAFT-developed MS for Space. It is equiped with heavy firepower as well as armors. Its multiple thrusters ensures its mobility. X is the prototype.

ZGMF-1000W Zaku Warrior Wizard-Armament Type

The Wizard Armament which was used only by few pilots is being mass-produced and made available to regular soldier's Zaku Warrior, which in reality caused Zaku Warriors without the Wizard to disappear. The fighting power of ZAFT rose substantially by this, and its main force changed from Jinn to Zaku. There are still some number of soldiers still favors Jinn.

GFAS-X1S Destory

This standard Destory was created using the data from the GFAS-X1 Prototype Destory. There isn't much special changes to its armament, but its OS rivals the performance of Coordinators. Pilot is Light Gashwil

GFAS-X5 Diablos

The Black and Red Coloring as well as its huge Shield of this MS brings back Nightmares to the naked eyes. Although its armaments and specs are unknown, it is thought to be Destory's partner machine, and developed as a High-mobility defensive type. Pilot is Vick Gashwil

Damn, They're stealing the Strike Freedom fro the BC/EA! Sweet.

Who would have guessed that Neo was piloting the Infinite Justice (the name is still retarded).

What the hell is Athrun going to pilot then? A Gouf Ignited, a Dom, or maybe Gaia?

Unless they give him the Impulse which would make our assumptions about Luna getting it wrong too, thus again raising the question: so what does she pilot?

So the Destroy will return, not really surprising.

I love Rey's Gundam's name: Damnation. US TV censors would love that one. :lol:

Impulse, Damnation, Destiny. It's almost a theme.

I hope these are true. Granted you can tell when something is fake but these it's kinda hard I think. Logically, a lot of makes sense in my opinion. Also EA developing a mobile suit with beam shields sounds like something EA woudl do first seeing as they were the first ones to use beam weapons on mobile suits, the first to develop energy shields for stations and mobile armors. Not to mention all the advancements they made with the first batch and second batch fo Gundams. So them pushign things again seems like something they would do.

Also is it me or does GFAS-X1S Destory and GFAS-X5 Diablos sound similar to the OZ-13MSX1 Vayeate and OZ-13MSX2 Mercurius in Gundam Wing. In how they are suppose to work together. If this Destory is real then I don't feel so annoyed about what happens to the prototype Stellar is going to pilot. I just hope this means that the EA will finally be shown to be competent and actually like a real military that is able to win battles. Neo getting Justice would be nice. I just hope that if it's true, that they go into more why Kira was able to sense him in episode 23 and why Kira could sense Rau at the end of SEED. Kira a newtype? I'm think that is quite possible. Or better yet, maybe Kira shares some DNA with Mwu's father, making Mwu, Kira, Rau, maybe even Rey all related to a certain degree. Maybe explaining why they all show newtype elements.

Though the Gundam stealing never ends, it's nice that Kira gets another Gundam named Strike. Though I would have liked it and thought it more interesting if Kira actually joined Neo for his own reasons. Wishful thinking but at least I hope when they steal it it's difficult as hell though. Not another Lacus giving Kira a Gundam scene. While it made sense, once is enough I feel. I don't expect a shoot out similar to what happen with ZAFT's Gundams in the beginning. A nice stealth operation would be sweet to see. Kira going all Solid Snake or Mission Impossible on us. :)

Edited by Effect

reasons for Kira with Newtype powers

-It was one of the abilities added when Kira was in the artificial womb. Where did they get that abilities?? well I guess Dr Hibiki notice something neat when making a clone of someone in the Flaga family.

-Kira got the power after sleeping with Flay, He was a coordinator and is immune to diseases , and at that situation , I'm pretty sure they didn't use any protection. :lol: Why Flay?? well there were lots of talks about her that she was suppose to have some kind of newype power too. She was supose to be one of the gundam pilots too, but they changed that. If you added the part where she called out Kira after abandoning ship and Kira heard or notice her right away.. and then there's always that Scene after she got killed and is floationg above kira. of course they just said kira can't see her.. but still.

There's some spoiler on the new MS for the upcoming episodes in animesuki forum :o

Don't fall into the same trap that Seed Forums and Animesuki did. These are unconfirmed and rumors from various boards. Also, names change like Strike Freedom and Infinite Justice. This was actual posted in the morning but since there's no source, we can't confirm it (there are also specs on the weapons in that thread but there's no source), which is why I didn't post it this morning.

If they are true, Looks like we get a Destroy Mk. II cuz Stellar's was GFAS-X1, this one is GFAS-X1S. Infinite Justice could be piloted by Neo, but that's because one of the magazines mentioned there was no pilot listed for IJ, implying Athrun might not pilot IJ.

Also, if Neo is piloting I-Justice, does he give Kira S-Freedom? Stealing all these Gundams is kinda ridiculous...

why would stealing gundams be ridiculous... this is anime. After all, if you ratioed the number of stolen gundams vs unstolen gundams in the seed series, you come out with something like 1.3 to 1. It isn't so bad.... I read somewhere that someone considered stealing gundam to be a viable military strategy too. Right up there with flanking maneuvers, and blitzkreigs. :lol:

heck, if you start counting nonspecials like Murasames as gundams, then basically you'd start ending up with a ratio of 1 to 10000 (stolen vs unstolen). So, need less to say security is improving. heh heh

Maybe Athrun will retire from being an MS pilot. Losing 3 Gundams is more than any gundam character to date (unless you count Usso's losing various tops & bottoms to the Victory). Maybe he'd be better suited fas a ships captain.

Maybe Athrun will retire from being an MS pilot. Losing 3 Gundams is more than any gundam character to date (unless you count Usso's losing various tops & bottoms to the Victory). Maybe he'd be better suited fas a ships captain.

Of a garbage hauler maybe. :lol:

He did okay when he was advised Talia and Arthur early on before he got in the Zaku, maybe he would be better off on the Eternal or simply take over as CAG on the Minerva and take that duty off Arthur's hands.

Odds are he'll pilot something though.

It would be nice if the info is correct. I guess we'll know soon. Let's see when or if Gunota updates with any of that info. That would give it some credibility.

It just doesn't make sense that Athrun is not piloting I. Justice. Even Gunota listed the Justice as piloted under Athrun.

I hope that Azrael is right and that these are only rumours.

So the pilots of the Destroy and Diablo are new biological CPUs?

I hope that Azrael is right and that these are only rumours.

I also have my increasing doubts since someone over at Seed Forums brought up a point about the ZAKU entry.

ZGMF-1000W Zaku Warrior Wizard-Armament Type

The Wizard Armament which was used only by few pilots is being mass-produced and made available to regular soldier's Zaku Warrior, which in reality caused Zaku Warriors without the Wizard to disappear. The fighting power of ZAFT rose substantially by this, and its main force changed from Jinn to Zaku. There are still some number of soldiers still favors Jinn.

In rebuttal:

And why would that result in a change of the model number? ZAKUs already get a different model number when a Wizard pack is attached (ZGMF-1000/A1 for Gunner, ZGMF-1000/M for Blaze, and ZGMF-1000/K for Slash). And Wizard packs are not some sort of upgrade for ZAKUs, they're the entire point. They're like what Striker packs were to the Strike Gundam, or Silhouettes to the Impulse Gundam. Wizard packs are the reason that ZAKUs exist.

Also, we've only seen ZAKUs fight without Wizard packs once, when Athrun, Ray, and Lunamaria used them at Armory One. And that's because it was a situation where they didn't have the time or the facilities to load packs. In other words, ZAFT already puts Wizards on every ZAKU. For example, a large number of ZAKU Warriors were shown dropping to Earth at the beginning of ep 12. Every single one of them had a Blaze Wizard.

I'm inclined to agree that the entry for the ZAKU Warrior doesn't sound right. And just to add more, Heine's ZAKU Phantom came with a Blaze pack. We saw a purple ZAKU Phantom with a Blaze pack. So this entry does confuse things since we have rarely seen a ZAKU without a Wizard pack. The only other time we have seen a ZAKU without a pack is when Rey and Luna fought Auel underwater, where the packs are quite useless. There may be some truth in them but until we actually find a source, this should go into the rumor pile.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=33169

Bonbon Magazine has previews for ep. 30-34.

Spoilers, highlight to read:

Minerva is sent to "suppress" Archangel in episode 34.

It doesn't say whether it will be a talking or action episode. Guess we'll have to wait for Newtype or Gundam Ace for more details.

It doesn't say whether it will be a talking or action episode. Guess we'll have to wait for Newtype or Gundam Ace for more details.

Sweet.

If Vengeful Shinn can hold Kira off it should be interesting. Cagalli wouldn't be much help even if she sorties, which leaves only Andy and his Murasame to really fight against whatever Athrun/Rey/Luna are piloting at the time. Ship to ship would be interesting. They both can take serious poundings.

This assumes Andy and Lacus are back in time to help, too.

Edited by Anubis

I seriously doubt that it's not Athrun who's piloting Justice. Maybe he steals it from Neo or something, but there's no way he's not getting end up in it.

Although they could probably rebuild Saviour...we do see them salvaging it in the next ep, and from past precedent it seems that an MS has to be completely vaporized before it can't be rebuilt (see Strike and Freedom :p)

YES YES!, I've been waiting for this to go down since episode 28.

It is possible that Archangel could have a full compliment of Murasames and Astrays that didn't die and decided to go to Archangel after the carrier went down.

Here's the full translations from Bonbon (spoilers highlight to read)

Ep 30: "Ephemeral Dream" Athrun is bewildered at Cagalli's return with the battlefield. What is his decision?

Ep 31: "Neverending Night" Shinn is arrested for violating military regulations! What was his offense?

Ep 32: "Stellar" Destroy is activated again. Shinn and Kira head to intercept it!

Ep 33: "Announcement to the World" Destroy is defeated! But between Shinn and Kira is new antagonism.

Ep 34: "Nightmare" Minerva receives the order to suppress the Archangel. What is the true intention?

Obviously more will happen than said. As I said earlier, we'll have to wait for the upcoming issues of Newtype and Gundam Ace to find out more.