Fantastic Four Movie

well the news is in! the Fantastic four have been cast...

IGN Report

Reed Richards: Ioan Gruffudd (King Arthur)

Ben Grimm: Michael Chiklis (the Shield)

Sue Storm: Jessica Alba (Dark Angel)

Johnny Storm: Chris Evans (Not Another Teen Movie)

Well, it could go both ways. could be Spidey, X-men or it could be The Hulk, DD.....

but having Jessica Alba invisible is just the wrong way to go....but mmm....Jessica Alba in tight Spandex.

i personally think Sarah Wynter (24) or Elisha Cuthbert would have been better choices, but oh well. Jessica Alba is hot as hell. no complaining here.

Jessica Biel would have made a great Sue Storm. ;):D

Yeah, I gotta agree with you guys. Jessica Alba, hottest chick out there, looks no where near like sue storm. She also looks too young to play that part. Sue should be played by someone much older like heather locklear, or even sharon stone. But jessica alba.......whew that girl!!! :p:D:lol:

Eh... the challenge won't be the cast... I actually think all of them could work okay, even none of them could actually carry the film on their own.

The main challenge will be how to make a family that saves the world together anything but hokey. The sixties mentality that birthed the FF, not to mention Lost in Space and other such classics just doesn't work today.

As for the lovely Ms. Alba... let's just say that I'm much more interested in seeing her play the hottest stripper in Sin City. In chaps. B))

Hey, DD rocked.

Ummmm...... No.

I mean not IMO.

Hope the FF movie is good, not really a fan but I love a "good" super hero fick.

So who's gonna play Dr. Doom?

Can't have a FF movie without Dr. Doom.

Cinescape ran a rumor last week that they mey have casted 24's Sarah Winter as the Invisible Girl. I thought that was a good pick for Sue Storm. Alas, it stayed a rumor...

http://www.cinescape.com/0/editorial.asp?a...38&obj_id=42034

Master_SiteTV282848.jpg

I like Jessica Alba, not for The Invisible Girl though, but just because she's hot. But I don't see why you would cast someone as hot as her for a role who's superpower is to make herself unseeable... :rolleyes:

well the news is in! the Fantastic four have been cast...

IGN Report

Reed Richards: Ioan Gruffudd (King Arthur)

In case you're wondering, we in the UK don't know how to pronounce this guys name either! :p

When I first saw his name linked to "Reed Richards", I thought "Mmm... ". Hes best known in the UK for being the title role in Hornblower, based on the naval warfare book series of the same name. He looked about 18 years old in that!

However, there was a picture of him in the newspaper today, and I have to say, he does actually look quite a bit how you'd imagine a younger Reed Richards to look - Richards in his late 20s or mid-30s. If they're planning a fresher "take" on the series, in looks at least I think he looks the role.

Wait a minute... hes British.

Why isn't he playing Dr. Doom? I thought only British guys could play movie villains! :p:p:p

• 2 months later...

um, you know how about we not talk about whom should be who, i believe that if a fan of the comic is making the movie, then he or she knows what they are doing, i mean who would have thought some unknown actor from australia would make a good wolverine? and also i liked the hulk, it is exactly what it should be, you ever read a comic, yeah sure there are some with a lot of action, but it is mostly about a person trying to keep his inner demon under control, and about a monster who wants to be left alone, exactly what the movie was. and i look forward to the new movie, the only casting that i ever truly deemed wrong was hallie berry as storm, it should have been angela bassett, but they went with hallie because she is younger, and if this movie is supposed to be the FF at the beginning, Sue Storm is supposed to be young, not older like Charlize, or Sharon. and have you ever considered that maybe the actors or actresses that you name and would like to see may not even want the role? there are a lot of different reasons why they cast who they cast. Hugh Jackman wasn't supposed to be wolverine, the villian from Mission Impossible 2 was, but he was busy making MI@

I like Jessica Alba, not for The Invisible Girl though, but just because she's hot.  But I don't see why you would cast someone as hot as her for a role who's superpower is to make herself unseeable... :rolleyes:

they should make her get naked each time she wants to be invisible... :rolleyes: if they did that...everyone wins!! :lol::lol::D

Edited by Dat Pinche Haro!