New Yamato 1/48 release

Jin_Kune_Do

...it just hit me! I have a feeling that the 1/48 thats gonna be released after the VF-1J and Hikaru DYRL VF-1S!

Its really likely, that Yamato will release a Max DYRL VF-1S! Think about it for a moment. The DYRL Hikaru is being released, so it would be nothing for Yamato to just make a DYRL Max VF-1S. Yeah...Max did indeed have a VF-1S in DYRL, when we was fighting Miria.

Lets hear your ideas and opinions....is my teory valid or not?

-Jin

I think a Kakizaki 1A is coming. The stickers for him are on the 1/48 sticker sheets even. They are juut being careful not to release too many A's within the same timeframe. Maybe around Feb/March would be my guess. All speculation on my part.

I still want my CF though.

All I want is a Hikaru VF-1J and a Cannon Fodder Brown VF-1A and they can stop making the VF-1 series. All these variations need to be made in the 1/60 scale line as IMHO the 1/60 line is the "entire macross" line and the 1/48 is the "supaa corrector's glade" line of which only certain select units are warranted.

Then again Yamato has seemingly been giving the fans what they want lately so perhaps anything can happen...

There will probably be more 1/48s after the Hikaru VF-1J. I think the Max and Milia VF-1J are a no-brainer. The Max 1/48 VF-1A looks to be a slow seller,

so I doubt a DYRL Kakizaki VF-1A will show up.

I think after the Hikaru VF-1J 1/48, I'm done. The cost is getting ridiculous.

But Kakizaki's name was on the 1/60 sheets, and was never made.

That is true, forgot about that. I think he is on the fast pack stickers though, too, isn't he? Probably depends on how well Max sells. I probably wouldn't get him anyway.

I just want my CF for now. Maybe an LE Angel Birds or Blue Rose.

This is not official, not insider information, just my best guess. Anyway, I also think we will see a Kakizaki VF-1A as he got a FAST pack sticker on the FP sticker sheet.

Here's what I think we are going to see in 1/48 in order of release: -

1) VF-1S Hikaru.

2) VF-1J Hikaru.

3) VF-1A Kakizaki

4) VF-1J Max & Millia.

5) ???????????

Graham

This is not official, not insider information, just my best guess. Anyway, I also think we will see a Kakizaki VF-1A as he got a FAST pack sticker on the FP sticker sheet.

1) VF-1S Hikaru.

2) VF-1J Hikaru.

3) VF-1A Kakizaki

4) VF-1J Max & Millia.

5) ???????????

Graham

Ya #5 will be the limited edition MacrossWorld VF-1A/S/J release :D

UGH!!! So basically its a Hikaru 1A but with a 1S head. <_<

Well lacking the problems of the -1A. Or more positively, having the improvements of the Max and Low-Viz. :)

1) VF-1S Hikaru.

2) VF-1J Hikaru.

3) VF-1A Kakizaki

4) VF-1J Max & Millia.

5) ???????????

Graham

Wat!!! The Hikaru VF-1J is coming AFTER VF-1S ?

Does anyone know if the Hikaru Strike will have the black heat shield or red heatshield?

I have seen pictures of it with both. Just wondering which one Yamato decided on. (I hope it is black.)

They, and Graham, said it would have the red heat sheild, and that the black one was an animation error.

Heh, if Yamato released a pink-with-yellow-polkadots 1/48 VF-1, then us crazy Macross fans would probably still rush to buy it....................in multiples  :lol:

Graham

Like those crazy custom paint jobs they showed in that one episode of M7?

Edited by Anubis

Heh, if Yamato released a pink-with-yellow-polkadots 1/48 VF-1, then us crazy Macross fans would probably still rush to buy it....................in multiples :lol:

Graham

Sad, but probably true. All I want is a GBP-1 armor set in either 1/60 or 1/48.

UGH!!! So basically its a Hikaru 1A but with a 1S head.  <_<

Well lacking the problems of the -1A. Or more positively, having the improvements of the Max and Low-Viz. :)

Yup yup!

That is why I was happy (at least now I am) to have missed out on the original Focker 1/48 release. I ordered 2 of these babies from HLJ just to recolor one to a Focker Scheme.

I can't wait. As to the future 1/48's, whatver dreams may come :D:D

i think it is, and quite a few fans would like to see a Max done, but i wanna really see a Kakizaki done for once.

Agreed. I would be thrilled to see that.

Not economically feasable. A few would want one, but the majority of fans wouldn't. Just do a csutom.