My 1/48 collection (or some of it)

Godzilla

looks great!

I like the miniture character figures you have in front of each valk?

Where are this figures from?

looks like the bonus figure from this Arri 1/100 model kits I have sometime back.

But those didnt come painted, I guess you did a great job painting it!

Thanks for all the comments. Just to answer some questions:

1. The little figures are from the crap arii pvc posables. See here. I bought a ton of them back in 1998 because I never had any valks. Plus it was 15th anniversary. Now the sit here in my office while the figures stay with the cool yammies.

2. I got the display from Applegreen in Redmond, WA. Just down the street from my former place of employment Microsoft. Yes they suck. For contractors it sucked so bad. Low pay, many hours... I digress. I got it for $1000 with no sales tax. Nice cherry wood I think. Hand made. Has a halogen light. As you can see in the lower right of the 1st pick, it is a key. It means I can lock it up. No pesky kids to break it. B))

3. I like fighter mode the best but I am not finished. As you can see I have another shelf. Bottom shelf. I still have to open the other boxes as I am planning to place in there. As you can see I have the VF-1S TV Hikaru w/FPs, VF-1S DYRL Max custom, and VF-1A DYRL Kakizaki custom. My plan is to paint a VF-1S TV Roy pilot for the VF-1S sitting in the box right now. I have plans for custom TV Max VF-1A and TV Kakizaki as well. Other plans include a VF-1S and VF-1J low vis. I also thinking about doing a special VF-1J or S custom. Not a Minmay guard or something from Macross. Actually not thinking of doing but will do since I bought the damn decals. I just need to get the pain. I fear that the cabinet will not be enough to hold a bunch of valks. :( Of course I have to place stickers on all of them. Fear not for I will transform some and hopefully Haterist will send my stands soon. :D

4. UN Spacy, I dont have the largest collection of Low vis. I only have six right now. I did have 7 but I sold one because the price was right. I think I might be in a tie. Plan is to get 10 low vis for a squadron. 2 others are the custom 1J and 1S.

As I said I have to get to them but I have the customs to do first.

5. I will probably update as I can. I need more time. Work has been a bear. Last 5 weekends has been work, work, work. And then there is softball. And then there was that date... wont talk about that... :ph34r:

(sorry if slightly off topic) but what are those Star Wars fighters 'called'... I mean I know that they are TIEs an Xwings but what brand made those? Basically, if I wanted to find them, what would they be called?

Action Fleet from Galoob. I have a TIE fighter and Bomber MISB if you want to buy them from me. :D

damn, I figured your collection would be greater with all the 1/48's you have. guess they're all locked up in their respective coffins. what a shame...you should let them out in all their glory!

but it looks like you got some room for other things to come in so that's good.

nice display case too, where'd you get that from? I like that mirror idea, makes it look more spacious.

• 7 months later...

You´re telling me those are the only 1/48 you hace on display ?

What about the other 40+ or so valks , you´ve got them on their boxes ? dude that

´s just cruel , I mean , you should at least kick your family out of the house and use the new space for all your valks , otherwise it wouldn´t be fair , would it ? :p

yeah yeah yeah. It is coming. Waiting for the 4 Max's from Noeva. I just may do it tonight since my 4 Hikaru's, 2 Q-raus, and 2 monsters come in. I was waiting to add my customs but i think i will do these over the summer. Current projects:

1. Nekkid Millia

2. VF-1S LV custom

3. VF-1J LV custom 1

4. VF-1J LV custom 2

5. VF-1A Kakazaki TV custom

Edited by Godzilla

yeah yeah yeah. It is coming. Waiting for the 4 Max's from Noeva. I just may do it tonight since my 4 Hikaru's, 2 Q-raus, and 2 monsters come in. I was waiting to add my customs but i think i will do these over the summer. Current projects:

1. Nekkid Millia

2. VF-1S LV custom

3. VF-1J LV custom 1

4. VF-1J LV custom 2

5. VF-1A Kakazaki TV custom

Why not do a Monster custom while you're at it?