Warhammer 40K Sisters Of Battle

A few decades ago, back when Warhammer 40,000 was still subtitled "Rogue Trader", GW did actually release some female space marine figures.

Presumably they've since realised who their target market is... :rolleyes:

I remember those, the Adepta Sororitas figures, they only made two or three, I bought them (and yes I painted their armour pink) They didn't abandon the idea though, it simply evolved into the Sisters of Battle.

But Warhammer 40K and Hello Kitty, what an inspired combination, I wish I had thought of it first.

A few decades ago, back when Warhammer 40,000 was still subtitled "Rogue Trader", GW did actually release some female space marine figures.

Presumably they've since realised who their target market is...  :rolleyes:

I remember those, the Adepta Sororitas figures, they only made two or three, I bought them (and yes I painted their armour pink) They didn't abandon the idea though, it simply evolved into the Sisters of Battle.

But Warhammer 40K and Hello Kitty, what an inspired combination, I wish I had thought of it first.

Oh, there still are female Space Marines? Sorry, I got out of gaming a long time ago, and WH40K a while before that!

Theres probably some Blood Angels recruiting officer holding his head his hands and wailing "Where did I go wrong?! I told them we shouldn't let them mix the red paint, but would they listen...?!" :lol:

Presumably they've since realised who their target market is...  :rolleyes:

Oh, there still are female Space Marines? Sorry, I got out of gaming a long time ago, and WH40K a while before that!

Theres probably some Blood Angels recruiting officer holding his head his hands and wailing "Where did I go wrong?! I told them we shouldn't let them mix the red paint, but would they listen...?!" :lol:

I've been out for long as well...but randomly when I feel like it update myself and found out about the new races like the Tau and Dark Eldar and Necrons. Heh.

The Adepta Sororitas or sisters of battle are dedicated nuns of the imperial church. (forgot the name) They are the military hand of the church, and they defend their priests and go for witch hunts and planetary purging missions. They wear power armour but they are not genetically modified like their brother marines.

But, like the Hello Kitty on top of the Whirlwind, it would be pretty insulting to the enemy if you wore a Hello Kitty suit, running around pwning everyone. :lol:

Edited by wolfx

I wonder how long they will last against the cheesyness that is the Chaos Army. Ahh Chaos. My reason for totally quitting anything by GW.

"Here! I have Kharn the Betrayer! I can destroy one half of your army in ONE turn!"

exactly 10 seconds later......

"Here! I have stepped on your pissant figure and destroyed HIM in one turn! Wanker."

<_<<_<<_<

So did I mention I hate 40k? :D

I wonder how long they will last against the cheesyness that is the Chaos Army. Ahh Chaos. My reason for totally quitting anything by GW.

"Here! I have Kharn the Betrayer! I can destroy one half of your army in ONE turn!"

exactly 10 seconds later......

"Here! I have stepped on your pissant figure and destroyed HIM in one turn! Wanker."

<_<<_<<_<

So did I mention I hate 40k? :D

LMAO!!

You'd be happy to know that they have toned him , as well as the other heroes down by alot, and also simplified the game. There are alot less numbers now. :lol:

"You'd be happy to know that they have toned him , as well as the other heroes down by alot, and also simplified the game. There are alot less numbers now."

being the cynic that I am, and the rumblings I have heard; GW has once again made that army the Kraft of the gamming world. "It's the CHEESIEST!!!"

::cough::

Sorry. Noone can convince me that that army is any less craptacular than it was in 2nd Ed. The characters may have been dumbed down, but they made up for it in other departments. The other thing I have noticed is how expensive other armies have become as opposed to Chaos. One freaking Grey Knight is $10!

Ahh 40k. Play Chaos or you don't have a chance.

(although the Necrons are getting up there fast.....)

Heh... the funniest thing is that I look out of my window here at the office and see the new Games Workshop distribution center across the street.

Now I imagine Hello Kitty pulling in their driveway in a pink tank every morning.