Hasegawa VF-0D Custom

Graham

The new June 2004 issue of Hobby Japan features an 18 page Macross section, including a great conversion of the Hasegawa VF-0S kit to Shin's VF-0D. I'll try and get scans of the VF-0D up later today and get the whole section scanned in during the weekend.

Graham

Thats it. I'm going to break my budget and get a few more of those M:0 Kits and a few SV-51 and VF-0Bs and the VF-0Ds and the battroid counter parts and ANY Macross re-issue from Hasegawa. I love Hasegawa's quality and the possibilities in the hands of talented customizers. Beautiful!

You said Noel! (although if I go through the effort of customizing, maybe Hasegawa will speed up the process and put one out before I'm finished :p ) Bitter? me,... non! :D

I'll be looking forward to that baby!! Hey, even the "pros" didn't fill in the injector pins/holes in the landing gear doors, they left some and covered some up with some piece of styrene - man, no respect! ;)

*thinks of something to say that convey the majesty of that custom*

Holy Macaroni!!! :o

I sure hope Hasegawa plans of making a VF-0D kit, because there's no way in hell I have a chance of replicating that custom!

Edited by bsu legato

BIG FREAKING MOMA !!!

What I´m about to say comes from the deepest corner of my heart ... from the very first moment I saw the VF-0D on M0 with that awesome delta wings and that cool looking paint job I just fell in love with that work of art from the gods , after that day there was no other valkyrie for me (except maybe the VF-5000 :lol: ).

So what does a loyal fan of the 0D have to say about this custom ?

well , I´ll just say ths : it´s worth an orgasm :ph34r: , it´s just too unbelievably beautiful. This guy just took my dreams and made them real. :)

Someone just oughts to make a wallpaper from those pics :lol:

Edited by Aegis!

You know.... I'm surprised we haven't seen any variable customs of the VF-0S. I mean it can't be too off from the VF-1's transformation right? :blink:

Anyways, I still want to see someone make a variable VF-0S out of a hasegawa! :p:D

• 1 month later...

Well, the Japanese text references a 1:72 F/A-18D a couple times, so I assume that some of the extra stabilizers are from that. The wings are probably from another kit as well, just haven't figured out which one.

John