Cosplay TRON

Amped

Oh, man - that's wrong but somehow oh so funny.  The only thing I have to add is that Milton needs an athletic cup or something.  At least stuff it with a roll of quarters.

Or hith red thwingline thapler.

I wonder if this dude might someday surpass the fame of the fabled fat kid swinging the lightsaber.... :o

And yes, ManFaye is planet forbidden around here, but it's not like I opened a new thread for it or directly posted pics or anything.

If we can all see what religion Tron is, I think we can handle a little ManFaye.

Edited by Mechamaniac

imfromtheinternet.jpg

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Vostok 7

Edited by Vostok 7

Did anyone else notice that there is a chest and back plate as part of the armor, yet numbnuts here eglected to putit on? (Too fat maybe?)

It's morons like this who give cosplay a bad name. Most of us cosplayers are normal (and normally shaped...) people who wear costumes that have been carefully made and look good. However, for some reason, fat morons like Milton here love plastering pics of themselves in their half-arsed costumes all over the internet.

Did anyone else notice that there is a chest and back plate as part of the armor, yet numbnuts here eglected to putit on? (Too fat maybe?)

It's morons like this who give cosplay a bad name. Most of us cosplayers are normal (and normally shaped...) people who wear costumes that have been carefully made and look good. However, for some reason, fat morons like Milton here love plastering pics of themselves in their half-arsed costumes all over the internet.

Dude...don't insult a cosplayer just cause he's/she's horizontally challenged. You can cosplay even if you're fat or missing a leg or arm. :angry:

Its all about the spirit. And every one can have a laugh or 2. I wouldn't go into extremes of "give cosplayers a bad name". If anyone who's giving cosplayers a bad name, it would be you and your elitism.

Dude...don't insult a cosplayer just cause he's/she's horizontally challenged. You can cosplay even if you're fat or missing a leg or arm. :angry:

Its all about the spirit. And every one can have a laugh or 2. I wouldn't go into extremes of "give cosplayers a bad name". If anyone who's giving cosplayers a bad name, it would be you and your elitism.

Understood, but the guy should've known that he would get some grief for his portly belly.

I think he should've actually put effort into getting the drape/sash that some characters wore. It would've definitely helped his situation.

Any fabric shop would've had the colors he needed to make it work. it just sounds like he didn't want to bother.

LOL! Good old "Something Awful."

Holy mother of God. I'm pretty sure wearing this costume is illegal in 48 states. It looks like a little slug is trying to chew it's way out of his suit to escape the enormous nerd it's attached to.

It's not elitism. It's a matter of this guy's judgement. This guy's pictures border on obscene. I wouldn't say anything bad if he were wearing a costume that was less, umm, tight, but when someone like this guy dresses like this (hell, when anyone dresses like this. If I wore something like that, I'd encourage people to make fun of me!) and posts these all around pictures of it, he should be prepared for whatever people can say about it.

It's really all about the costume he chooses to do. It's important to consider yourself when you choose a costume. I wouldn't crossplay one of the swimsuit-clad girls from DOAX, nor would I cosplay Barret from FF7. There are plenty of characters who someone like this guy could cosplay without being offensive to the eyes. This is not one of those characters. I don't see this as being any more appropriate than Man-Faye. (Possibly less, as Man-Faye did his cosplay on a bet.)

I e-mailed a friend of mine and I think she summed it up best....

I think I'll be scarred for life and it'll be your fault. I'll end up

telling my shrink in the future it all happened becasue my friend sent me

this email.... :)