Cosplay TRON

Amped

*foams from mouth*

See, it's a good thing I'm astute enough to hide that strobing gif from my secretary. Let me just say this - if she foams under my table, I won't be the cause of it!!!

I doubt you even have a secretary.....hehe.

Bottom line: If you're going to post pictures of yourself online, expect to be made fun of at some point. Particularly if you're going to play dressup like our non-Tron here.

And if you DO wear spandex, for God's sake people get a cup!!

*foams from mouth*

See, it's a good thing I'm astute enough to hide that strobing gif from my secretary. Let me just say this - if she foams under my table, I won't be the cause of it!!!

I doubt you even have a secretary.....hehe.

Quiet you! <_< You're suppose to concentrate on yer epilepsy. :lol:

You know, why is it always guys like that and never really hot girls that cosplay in the skin tight stuff?

i often wonder the same thing dude...

My guess would be that really hot girls don't sit around and watch Tron, you dummies. :lol:

You know, why is it always guys like that and never really hot girls that cosplay in the skin tight stuff?

i often wonder the same thing dude...

It's the kind of ballz that regular guys would never grow on them, that are sought after by the hot chickz. Oh, and these hot girls do cosplay in the skin tight stuff - they do it for guys with that kinda ballz in private. And they never needed cups to bait such blessing. Lucky bastards! Laddies, we oughta learn from them! :D

Edited by Beware of Blast

She's so right to cosplay Chii. Beautiful! :o

Wow. I take back....75% of the bad things I've said about cosplay. Too bad she looks about 16 years old. <_<

Come on don't be a pessimist. She's not 16. At least not according to her resume. :D Not all hot gals who look like that are automatically illegal. When it comes to it, we can still have a look at her ID no?

Come on don't be a pessimist. She's not 16. At least not according to her resume. :D Not all hot gals who look like that are automatically illegal. When it comes to it, we can still have a look at her ID no?

True enough. It's just that these days it's getting so darn difficult to tell who's legal and who's not (at least around here it is). With all the "Hillary Duff" types around, I like to err on the side of caution. :D

True enough. It's just that these days it's getting so darn difficult to tell who's legal and who's not (at least around here it is). With all the "Hillary Duff" types around, I like to err on the side of caution. :D

Me too. But it isn't difficult to find out if a gal like that is legal or no. Just buy her a drink (when you guys are hanging out during lunch), if she's asked for her ID, then you'll know for sure! :lol:

Here's another pretty picture of her Chii cosplay. Chii didn't save this thread. I did. B))

post-26-1083175297_thumb.jpg

Anyone else around here ever noticed that all Macrossworld cosplay threads pretty much run the same course?

1. Post moronic, fat, bad costume, or wrong-gender cosplayer.

2. Everyone laughs heartily and expresses disgust.

3. Everyone then questions the need for cosplay

4. Someone invariably posts one of the 2 or 3 actually attractive female cosplayers that exist on this earth

5. Everyone drools and begs for more.

6. Eventually mods get sick of thread and lock it or folks run out of attractive cosplay females to post.

We're currently in step #5.

;)