CF VF-1A

柿崎速雄

That's great 柿崎速雄! I love it. I'm surprised that Yamato hasn't done this yet. I'm really glad you did the TV version too. I bet if Yamato does this it will be the Movie version. Though you hardly ever see them in the Movie. I'm also glad you chose green for the pilot's suit. I always felt that was more appropriate than the red versions we sometimes saw (too similiar to Hikaru).

Keep up the great work!

Randy

That's great 柿崎速雄! I love it. I'm surprised that Yamato hasn't done this yet. I'm really glad you did the TV version too. I bet if Yamato does this it will be the Movie version. Though you hardly ever see them in the Movie. I'm also glad you chose green for the pilot's suit. I always felt that was more appropriate than the red versions we sometimes saw (too similiar to Hikaru).

Keep up the great work!

Randy

thx~

and if yamato make movie verison CF, that's also great~!

have a green arrow on battroid head and the Fp leg, so cool~!

(base on screen shot from the movie)

• 8 months later...
柿崎速雄,

Thanks! I missed this the first time you posted it!

Yeah, me too. ^_^

I love your work on both of your CF and Hayao Kakizaki. Most excelent job, Dude! B))

Damn, I just wish that Yamato would make those TV CF's and Kakizaki. :(

i also missed this the first time as well. Excellent work i like it alot, come on yamato this would not be a hard one for you to release, what are you waiting for. :(

I'm very impressed with your custom 1/48 CF VF-1A. The CF VF-1A is my all time favorite valkyrie, even above the Low-Vis paint scheme. Since my custom skills are very lacking, I really wish Yamato would get off it's ass and make the standard type VF-1A already. It's the one 1/48 valkyrie that I've been wishing for ever since I saw the first Yamato 1/48 prototype pics so long ago.

thx all~ :)

long time no new custom VF

but I still have plan to make some

the most want is the angle bird

That is difficult to do.. I am debating on doing the Angel bird as well. I have to wait and see if I should buy an airbrush.

Godzilla,

I think you might have a few spares in case something should go wrong, don't ya think?

That's great 柿崎速雄!  I love it.  I'm surprised that Yamato hasn't done this yet.  I'm really glad you did the TV version too.  I bet if Yamato does this it will be the Movie version.  Though you hardly ever see them in the Movie.  I'm also glad you chose green for the pilot's suit.  I always felt that was more appropriate than the red versions we sometimes saw (too similiar to Hikaru).

Keep up the great work!

Randy

thx~

and if yamato make movie verison CF, that's also great~!

have a green arrow on battroid head and the Fp leg, so cool~!

(base on screen shot from the movie)

Like this

post-4-1105984725_thumb.jpg

thx all~ :)

long time no new custom VF

but I still have plan to make some

the most want is the angle bird

That is difficult to do.. I am debating on doing the Angel bird as well. I have to wait and see if I should buy an airbrush.

Godzilla,

I think you might have a few spares in case something should go wrong, don't ya think?

Oh yeah. I have a few spares.