1/48 YF-19, it's huge!

Grayson72

OMFlippinG!! that is going to be awesome. how'd you acquire that? and where? pray tell!

I got it at e2046.com for a great price and 2 dollars shipping to boot. It looks like a got the last one for awhile though, I think they have to make more. Mine took awhile to get here because they had to make some parts that were missing.

OMFlippinG!!  that is going to be awesome.  how'd you acquire that?  and where? pray tell!

I got it at e2046.com for a great price and 2 dollars shipping to boot. It looks like a got the last one for awhile though, I think they have to make more. Mine took awhile to get here because they had to make some parts that were missing.

I spotted many beauties on www.e2046.com site awhile. I didn't order cause i dunno i they were reliable. It is maybe time to update the topic

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=3286

Looks great grayson... but it's not 1/72 :o what are you doing with it? Gimme gimme! can you take pics of the rest of the kit? please?

I decided my collection wasn't big enough and expanded it to include 1/48 scale. But I'm not gonna go any farther than that, never never never :lol: .

I was gonna take more pics but my camera batteries died, if you want I'll take more when they recharge. I was gonna take a picture of it next to one of my built valks, that will be funny.

The cast quality is ok, kinda rough, the surface of the plane doesn't have bubbles but it's pitted like the molds were old. But hey I'll take it, what do you expect for a 140 bucks. :lol:

I decided my collection wasn't big enough and expanded it to include 1/48 scale. "....But I'm not gonna go any farther than that, never never never :lol: ...."

sure, keep on laughing and denying it....

now recast it dude...!!!! ;)

Hey Grayson,

nice find! I only have one comment though...is it me or the nose on the 1/48 look shorter then the 1/72 scale? :huh: Anyways, just an observation from the pic you provided. I'm sure the kit itself is well porportion. Regardless, nice kit bro. :)

to177

I have ordered from e2046 a few times, I have never had any problems with them. Shipping took about a week or 10 days, so I would guess that it was air mail. All of my orders were smaller kits or accesories so shipping could vary dependant on box size.

Congrats on the kit, I had debated picking one up, I guess I will have to wait now.

I have ordered from e2046 a few times, I have never had any problems with them. Shipping took about a week or 10 days, so I would guess that it was air mail. All of my orders were smaller kits or accesories so shipping could vary dependant on box size.

Congrats on the kit, I had debated picking one up, I guess I will have to wait now.

thats funny..Ive been debating that kit forever too...darn it..who would have thought "1/72 only" Grayson would beat me to it! :D

Wow! Excellent find! Just curious...for $2.00 shipping, how long did it take to get to you? I am seriously thinking about getting some stuff from there.

Rob MN

Yeah for $2 bucks it got here pretty darn quick when it finally shipped. Faster than HLJ for sure. It came in a tupperware bin for a protective box too.

How bout a pic next to a Yammie 1/48 in fighter mode for comparison?

I could do that except I don't have a Yammie 1/48, I'm not a Macross toy kinda guy.

your seriously missing out. The 1/48 is less of a toy and more of a completed model anyway :p

Completed Model! where's the fun in that? Too many seamlines anyway :lol:

Well if your a modelist make a custom one where ya putty up all the seems. Toy or model its probably the best large scale rendition of the VF-1 that will ever hit the market.

Heh, you prolly haven't seen the 1/48 ultimate strike valkyrie then.  I have that one too, it's amazing.

Yes I have seen the 1/48th resin kit, but I can hardly call a valkyrie model that does not transform ultimate. What's the point of a valk that doesn't transform :p

Edited by GobotFool