Spiderzilla!

Limbo

I found this monster today at Walmart... it was something like 20 bucks... I could not be happier for my money!

This is the new Superposeable Spiderman from toybiz spiderman 2 series... an 18" figure, YES, that's a foot and a half spiderman with 67 points of articulation!

Very tight joins, HUGE!....the ultimate super poseable action figure!

Check those pictures:

spidey_opt.jpg

Prime thinks spidey is cool...

spidey_uni.jpg

The new biggest toy in the room: "Talk to the hand"

Edited by Limbo

I saw this at a friend's house. Fricken insane he is.

He's so damn posable, his FINGER JOINTS are articulated. Every joint on the finger is movable.

We all talk about "Perfect transformation" on the boards all the time. How do you guys feel about "Perfect bird-flipping"?

how poseable is the neck/head? It looks weird in all the pics...the rest of it looks sweet though.

It is pretty good. A Ball-join at the base of the neck and another connecting the head... it is kind of cool because you can tilt his head and the neck to the other side if you want :p

On the pic he's holding the jet above you can see the range of the neck when looking up.

This is one of the best sculpts of spidey I've ever seen, IMHO.

It really is a bargain at 20 bills, knowing all the engineering and sculpting that went into making this. If I had more space in my place, I woulda got it in a heartbeat. But I still have the Spiderman Classics version (And a MISB Black costume version I might brag :D ), so I'm not into Spidey withdrawl at all :)

Woooooooooooow!

I am not too big of a Spidey fan, but this is too good to pass. I always want a nice super poseable Spiderman figure, but never end up buying one somehow, but this sure dismissed my doubt. Target, here I come! Later guys. :p

Edited by mpchi

If memory serves, that Spidey has something like 67 points of articulation. It's simply AMAZING. There's a chart on the back of the box which lists every single joint. This is truly the king of articulation.

Just got back from ToysRUs with this thing. AMAZING! After opening it and fiddle with it a bit, its an awesome toy! Very tight clicking joints, so tight that I almost hurt my fingers a little to break-in the joints a bit. Really huge, really heavy for a plastic toy, and amazing posebility. So amazing its beyond believable. :o The paint looks good overall, with some minor overspray in a number of spots. The tightness of the joints are not perfectly even in some case, like the left hip is tighter than the right...etc. But the toy feels very solid overall. Man! This thing for $24.99 at ToysRUs & Target, its just too good of a deal. :p

Do yourself a favor & go get one now!

Edited by mpchi

That's it?!? :o 25 bucks?

I am so going to Target again tomorrow to look for one.

Do watch out for sore fingertips if you play too much with Spidey. :p You really need to work on some of the tight joints for posing and the texture on the Spidey suit can make your fingers worse after a while.

I do find that this guy is very stable for many standing/action poses, mainly due to the good weight balance, tight clicking/ratchet joints, and great articulation. The big feet helps too.

Darn. I was just at Wal Mart five minutes ago, I guess I'll have to pass by Target and put my Gift Card to use.

Are they going to make a Black Alien Symbiote Variant?

$20 is quite a steal. B))

If they made a Venom like that I would die.

Still have to go to Target. Tomorrow after work.

Edited by Anubis

Not quite sure if Toy Biz will make other hero characters, as this is part of the "Spiderman 2" movie toy line. But who knows. If the reaction to this 18" figure is really great (which sure does from MW :D ), they might just make more.