Strike a pose!

Wicked Ace

agree!! But LT., you really should've put the decals on the 1S

I'd really like to take the time and put decals on, but as soon as I start playing around with my valks, my two year old demands to play with them too! So, I just put them back on the shelf safely out of his reach.

• 2 months later...

It galls me greatly whenever I see pics of other people's *HUGE* but otherwise poorly posed collections. Some of these collections are squashed into tiny shelves, so I guess they have no choice - but I think investment in more space might be worthwhile. A toy is only as good as how it is posed.

Here's one of my VF-1D (I really hate the heatshield).

post-4-1109561151_thumb.jpg

I'm glad to see this thread brought back to life. I think one of these days, I'll bring my valk to work and take pictures of it in a real airplane hangar..

actually, there might just be a way to pose the YF-19/VF-19a *without* a carebear.

i know it's not much, but it's probably the best i can do without modding the hip/upper leg joints.

(yeah this is a screwed up display. banprestos are placeholders for an incoming VF-11B FP ...)

post-4-1109651306_thumb.jpg

Edited by shiyao

Is that a stickered up Green MPC?? Could you post pics of that in the MPC thread? Graham was askin' for 'em. I like what you did with the 19A there. Love this thread... just wished I had some space for my stuff. My pics make people claustrophobic :(

while we're on the topic of "difficult-to-pose" toys ... (a topic, granted, started by me), here's Windcharger in a (at least to my eyes - most of the pics i've seen of him involve a squarish blob on two toothpicks) decent pose:

(sorry this will be the first and last non-valk pic from me in this thread)

post-4-1109656017_thumb.jpg

Edited by shiyao

No! Blah! You cna't go OT, you;re supposed to talk about my YF-19 guru posing talents!

:p

It's been a looong snow day in the house.....

Edit: Windy sure looks nice, but the windcharger/Sideswipe hip/pelvis assembly annoys me because it blocks too much of the hip posability so you cant put the legs very far forewards.

Edited by promethuem5