Any pictures of cool poses for the 1/48

wm cheng

HEy all,

I would love to see some cool poses the 1/48 can get into - I thought I saw some pretty cool pictures a while ago, but I tried to do a search and came up with nothing. Sorry if this has been done - if so, could you direct me to a link to the old thread. If not, lets see your stuff!

yea, i made one earlier today, (what happened to it anyway?) and i got my 1/48 Low Vis to do a handstand (sort of) i had to put the hands inside the arms and i balanced it on the "stumps" (hopefully will get a pic soon. as of now, 12 hours later, it's still hangin in there)

I'm on my fiancee's POS laptop, so I can't search effectively. Can someone link to the 1/48 poses thread on the old board? There were some hilarious things there. ..Especially some of Vostok's posts! ;):)

Nev-uhmind! I just searched the old boards and it looks like it dropped completely off! Was active too long ago to make it to the archives! :( Ah well, that Inbit/Jetfire skit shall live on in my memory! :lol:

Melissa

I'm on my fiancee's POS laptop, so I can't search effectively.  Can someone link to the 1/48 poses thread on the old board?  There were some hilarious things there.  ..Especially some of Vostok's posts!  ;)  :)

Nev-uhmind! I just searched the old boards and it looks like it dropped completely off! Was active too long ago to make it to the archives! :( Ah well, that Inbit/Jetfire skit shall live on in my memory! :lol:

Melissa

Aww, too bad, that means my "undocumented 1/60 modes" are gone, too!

Come to think of it, though, I think they're still on my HD.....

Just thought I'd throw this in here.

Hiya,

woah well lookie what we have here, expensive collection you have there weltall. I just imagine how humongous trueblueeyes and sithlord collection will be if they post theirs here, they practically got duplicates of every scale not to mention in some instances triplets. Jaws drop. Also not forgetting Chan's collection huge mansion of toys.

Cheers

:ph34r::D

S i t h l o r d's collection is truly a sight to behold! I don't think I've seen Melissa's.

Mylene` also has a quite insane collection, especially of Gundam.

Hi,

You can say that again, you see all the scales of the valks in 3 different modes and thats not the only toys in his collection mind ya.

cheers

:lol::p

Hey Sephiroth....those Gerwalk shots look pretty amazing. How many shots did it take you to get the correct shot? :ph34r:

Thanks! I took just the one photo in GERWALK mode, although I'm kinda upset that it cut the right foot out of the picture.

hey weltall where'd you get that cool stand for that 1/48 in fighter mode????

Yeah it's the stand for Unicron, It ain't as sturdy as sithlord's but i'm not worried.

hey weltall where'd you get that cool stand for that 1/48 in fighter mode????

Yeah it's the stand for Unicron, It ain't as sturdy as sithlord's but i'm not worried.

I've heard conflicting reports about this stand. As an owner, can you tell us just how sturdy it is? I have been thinking of picking one up at BBTS but I don't want one of my valks or poor Unicron himself tumbling off of my shelf! Just wondering if it is worth a buy! :)

Thanks,

Melissa

I've heard conflicting reports about this stand.  As an owner, can you tell us just how sturdy it is?  I have been thinking of picking one up at BBTS but I don't want one of my valks or poor Unicron himself tumbling off of my shelf!  Just wondering if it is worth a buy!  :)

Thanks,

Melissa

It has no problem holding the 1/48, but since it's only one vertical pole, the gunpod has to be a little off.

But it's strange that the stand was designed for armada Unicron, but when I used it for him the pole bent and would have fell if I didn't catch it. :angry:

So if you do get one don't put anything as heavy as unicron on it. <_<

Excuse me guys :unsure: but what is BTW ? And to areaseven, how did you do the panel lining ? With the takatoys stickers ?

Your valkyries are just awesome !!! :lol::D

Excuse me guys :unsure: but what is BTW ? And to areaseven, how did you do the panel lining ? With the takatoys stickers ?

Your valkyries are just awesome !!! :lol::D

BTW = acronym for "by the way" ;)

There are some acronyms that I am not familiar with myself like BBS, IKEA...

thanks Bub :D