MW Updates

Graham

Thanks, Graham!

You're late :p

Can't wait for the Q-rau prototype review!

Edited by Anubis

I'll be adding the March 2004 Model Graphix tonight. It's got a nice two-page spread on the Hasegawa VF-0S.

And in the next 2-3 days, I'll be adding the April issues of Hobby Japan, Dengeki Hobby & Model Graphix. Expect more pics of the Yamato 1/100 VF-0S!

This weekend I'll be starting some more reviews as well in order to clear my backlog and get up to date. I'll probably start with the 1/60 VT-1 & VE-1 or perhaps the 1/48 VF-1S Hikaru, I haven't quite decided yet.

Graham

Thanks for the update! Definitely interesting.

Your review of the VF-11B was great. Perfect length, objective, and informative.

The pictures weren't half bad either. ;)

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

Edited by ChristopherB

I'll be adding the March 2004 Model Graphix tonight. It's got a nice two-page spread on the Hasegawa VF-0S.

And in the next 2-3 days, I'll be adding the April issues of Hobby Japan, Dengeki Hobby & Model Graphix. Expect more pics of the Yamato 1/100 VF-0S!

This weekend I'll be starting some more reviews as well in order to clear my backlog and get up to date. I'll probably start with the 1/60 VT-1 & VE-1 or perhaps the 1/48 VF-1S Hikaru, I haven't quite decided yet.

Graham

Hey G-money..

Great front page update... it's nice seeing something different! Particularly Mac 7.

Also, on your Model Graphix 2004, it's listed as March 2002, instead of March 2004.

Keep 'em coming... I can't wait for the reviews.

Graham

I'll be looking forward to that! Don't forget now the review for the Q-Rau! Thanks.

Link Have these been released yet? And if not when will they.

The figs at the top of the page, the K&M series 2 (Tomahawk, Armored VF-1J etc) have not been released yet. Should be out either end of this month or early next month.

The figs at the bottom of the page, the Bandai HG Mission # 3 gashapons (Glaug, Q-Rau, M&M Gerwalks etc) have already been out for several weeks. I have them sitting on my office monitor.

Graham