Am I the only MW'er that posted their photo?

Agent's got one. Of course.

I may add one later on.

Agent's got one. Of course.

:lol: How surprising!

As for my personal photo... I couldn't resist putting another shameless picture of the newest addition to my family... Beans.

He's 7 weeks old, chocolate lab, likes to bite, and use the bathroom wherever he wants to, whenever he wants to.

And he's an adorable little bastard.

:)

Agent's got one.  Of course.

:lol: How surprising!

I'd never pass up an opportunity to have another place enlightentd with the image of Agent ONE. :lol:

I'll probably post an animation of me rolling a car once I shoot the video.

Cute!  How much bigger is he going to get?

I didn't think I'd ever see the day Agent ONE used the word "Cute"

lol check my photo, especially DA... "Everybody do the Colony Drop!" :lol:

Vostok 7

Edited by Vostok 7

Cute!  How much bigger is he going to get?

I didn't think I'd ever see the day Agent ONE used the word "Cute"

Huh!? Minmay is cute... My GFs ass is cute... My baby pictures are cute :wub: ...

In my younger days I liked to nail "cute" chicks, now they seem too young or something... Most of my porkings in the latest episodes of the uber exciting life of Agent ONE would be considered more "hot" or "bonable." Perhaps a more "classic beauty" is what I thirst for now.

Me and the wife. Her boobs look nice and round. :huh:

:lol::lol: I cant see the pic at work, Ill have to look at home. jk BTW

damn Im good lookin B))

Yeah, that is one awesome Red X you have there, Whitedrew.

Huh... it works fine for me.

Hmmm... it isn't a CMYK jpg is it, Drewby? Most computers will only display jpgs if they're RGB. I've noticed Mac users here don't seem to have a problem viewing it...

I'm on IE 6.0 and I'm not seeing a thing. If you've got a decent photo editor on your ma-cheen you should be able to change it to RGB, save it, and post it up so that we can gawk at your ladyfriend's roundness.

Just guessing, though... it's a classic Mac/PC jpg error, so I thought it might be the culprit.

Yeah, I kind of figured it was a PC problem, because our Mac's at work view it just fine, but the PC's get the red X.

Silly PC's.

Well... to be fair... RGB jpgs are the web standard, for the exact reason that PC's all over the world don't recognize them (that's a whomping majority of computer users, for all you Mac elitists). That and the fact that CMYK is a standard for printing... who the hell is going to print a crappy 72 dpi web image? RGB is smaller and looks better on screen.

blah, blah, blah, graphics web techonology goobledy-gook, blah blah... ;)

The funny thing is, you can open them just fine on a PC if you have photoshop. But of course, you can't get it to photoshop if IE won't recognize it in the first place.

Edited by Blaine23

Yeah, I kind of figured it was a PC problem, because our Mac's at work view it just fine, but the PC's get the red X.

Silly PC's.

I'd love to blame PC's, but I don't see under any Mac browser I've tried. Just tried Camino, Firebird, and iCab. In iCab, I was able to copy the URL for the photo itself. And when I paste the URL into a browser, I get the error "The requested URL /mwf/uploads/photo-179.jpg was not found on this server." Which seems to mean the server is reacting funny, not the browser. Very weird!

Here's the full URL, by the way: http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/uploads/photo-179.jpg

Well, I just checked and it is an RGB .jpg, so I don't know what to tell you all. I cropped the image, resized it a bit and reposted it. All you people on PC's, and Ewilen ( :D ), let me know if it works now.

Blaine23- I don't understand this statement:

Well... to be fair... RGB jpgs are the web standard, for the exact reason that PC's all over the world don't recognize them (that's a whomping majority of computer users, for all you Mac elitists)

RBG's are the web standard, so that's the reason PC's all over the world don't recognize them? Did you mis-speak yourself, or am I reading that wrong (which could be entirely possible :D)

I'm not really a Mac-elitist. I just know that my Mac has worked better for me than any of the PC's I've owned since 1990. There's nothing wrong with touting what works for you*. I'm sure if I wanted to play hardcore games a PC would be my best bet, but for graphics I'm lovin' me iMac.

*example: My Dad used to buy Chevy's. Always a Chevy, not matter how many problems they had. Then, in 1988 my Mum convinced him to get a Honda Accord... He's never considered a Chevy again. :D