Where do people go when MW is down?

phatslappy

I usually check the other forums I visit daily, that and I finally started playing Final Fantasy X-2, way better then I expected. Enjoying it more then I did FFX or FFXI, I do wish Wakka could be apart of my team though just isn't the same without hearing "ya". B))

Edited by Effect

I checked occasionally to see if it was back up, but since I was busy yesterday anyway, it was good timing.

Didn't realize that the boards went down...........

Lessee - lot's of other places to go when MW is down.

Groundplan.com for Painkeep Arena

Granarymusic.com for Bob Mould

Anandtech, Sharkeyextreme to keep up with PC info

Bluesnews for the links of the day

But it's always nice to come back home.

B))

Well, I go to VEX, Twin Moons, or 2005boards. If not those boards, then I just work on little projects here and there on my computer. Then I just finish up any old games that need to be finished like kingdom hearts. :p:D:lol:

CivFanatics.com forums. 42,000 members strong! Actually, I spent the evening talking to my fiancee, who is away at school.

Talking... to a woman? What is this you speak of.

I spent most of the evening bugging Abombz in FFXI trying to get in and play (it was down as well), then after she left I chatted with Yosho for the rest of the night in FFXI (since it was still down and we were both trying to get in and play).

Vostok 7

Agent 1... when the forums are down I am sure you run to the mirror just to kiss your own reflection :lol:

<_<:lol:

well, sometimes. Yesterday it was rough... I had an insane workout last week and I am too sore to flex in the mirror. :( It actually hurts to walk.

Leg press 1115 Lbs. for 29 reps

Benched 495

post-26-1075749101.gif

Or that plumbers really don't get to sleep with their customers... :p

Speak for yourself buddy... :p

I usually visit one of the other anime sites I frequent, but lately I've been updating my site again. I'm trying to change the language to Japanese and it's proving harder that I thought it would be.

Other than that, I just look at the wall and wonder what I am going to do with my life.

Edited by Noriko Takaya

Agent 1... when the forums are down I am sure you run to the mirror just to kiss your own reflection  :lol:

well, sometimes. Yesterday it was rough... I had an insane workout last week and I am too sore to flex in the mirror. :( It actually hurts to walk.

Benched 495

DAmn dude.. and here I though my 700 lb leg press was somethin'!

Nice job!

When MW is down...  well I WORK.

MW is my main distraction at work, so when it is down I end the day really tired.

Agent 1... when the forums are down I am sure you run to the mirror just to kiss your own reflection  :lol:

ha-ha *points finger at Agent One*

Agent 1 probably plays with door knobs when he's not online :blink:

Edited by 91WhiskeyM6

Or that plumbers really don't get to sleep with their customers... :p

Speak for yourself buddy... :p

I usually visit one of the other anime sites I frequent, but lately I've been updating my site again. I'm trying to change the language to Japanese and it's proving harder that I thought it would be.

Other than that, I just look at the wall and wonder what I am going to do with my life.

ha-ha ....Ohh...damn. I do the same thing thinking what the hell do I do with my life :(

Agent 1... when the forums are down I am sure you run to the mirror just to kiss your own reflection   :lol:

Benched 495

DAmn dude.. and here I though my 700 lb leg press was somethin'!

Nice job!

Thanks!

My last rugby season had me pushing 1500, so I should get back to that soon, however by next Christmas I want to be pushing 2000 just for a rep or two. I am going to do a car lifting video mid summer.

I'm not asking what you guys did this past weekend. I'm asking, in general...what does one do when this board goes down. I find myself clicking refresh expecting the boards to instantly come back. It's like waiting for friendster to load a page. HAHHAHAA. When this board goes down...I don't know where else to go online anymore. So I'm asking you guys what other websites do you all frequent, so that I can get some new places to go.

So I'm asking you guys what other websites do you all frequent, so that I can get some new places to go.

You wouldn't want to know that either...

A little clarifaction...

I let this bum use my internet and he forgot to log out. It's the sites that Druna Skass goes to that no one really wants to know about. They have a lot of gross stuff and I'll leave it at that...