22 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

And the post with the stolen figure listing has been removed, proving my point.  :good:

Having a network of collector friends is always good.  My friend got me the Comic Turtles 4 Pack and I managed to price adjust with my Target card for 5% off.

Target came through bigtime for me.  😁

2196BCA4-5362-4693-B191-14DFA6294DCE.jpeg.c0d535346181267364e2a68bc58e17e2.jpeg

What was your point again?

I wanted that 4 turtles pack but the seller ran out of stock

And yes, I know those are mostly stolen pieces and I wish there were another way of gettin them here in Mexico trough offical channels, however its near impossible

On 6/7/2023 at 9:08 AM, sh9000 said:

AliExpress is a nice store for Teenage Mutant Knock Off Turtles figures or stolen figures.

This.  The point was that they were stolen 4 Packs.

There are more official 4 Packs at my Target.  If I happen to get it then I can help.  Shipping it in its toy packaging is ok but shipping it without the packaging would be best.

9 hours ago, Mommar said:

Dpci's do me no good.  I'd prefer a stolen one, at least they list them where I can find them.

Nonetheless, it was a genuine attempt to provide useful information and support official channels of distribution, and @sh9000 is trying to help.  You have the advantage of being in the States, at least, where it's a lot easier to network with likeminded fans and collectors; those of us outside of North America are rather more isolated, as we're often ignored by US companies, and it's much more difficult to establish such networks locally.

All the more reason we should continue to cooperate, treat each other with respect, and help each other out however we can. :good:

17 hours ago, tekering said:

Nonetheless, it was a genuine attempt to provide useful information and support official channels of distribution, and @sh9000 is trying to help.  You have the advantage of being in the States, at least, where it's a lot easier to network with likeminded fans and collectors; those of us outside of North America are rather more isolated, as we're often ignored by US companies, and it's much more difficult to establish such networks locally.

All the more reason we should continue to cooperate, treat each other with respect, and help each other out however we can. :good:

I live in New Mexico, we're ignored by US companies too. 

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Raikkonen said:

I really don't want to go down the rabbit hole with Flash Gordon.

Oh, I can resist that...

50 minutes ago, Black Valkyrie said:

They should make Clarence & the gang.

...but I definitely couldn't resist that! 😋

NECA is absolutely killing it this year.  :good:

On 7/24/2023 at 9:27 AM, Big s said:

I would love a talking figure. He had some of the greatest lines in that movie.

I miss the 1/4 Robocop that I had that talked (NECA); it was lost when my brother didn't pay the bill on storage years ago and the bin was sold. 😠

Jerk.

On 7/24/2023 at 3:50 AM, Raikkonen said:

I really don't want to go down the rabbit hole with Flash Gordon. Must resist. 

Oh, that Vultan will fly off the shelves.

Maybe they can make a talking stand for it if they don't do a talking figure next.

5 hours ago, pengbuzz said:

I miss the 1/4 Robocop that I had that talked (NECA); it was lost when my brother didn't pay the bill on storage years ago and the bin was sold. 😠

Jerk.

That totally sucks. I hope they bought it for more than a dollar 

On 7/24/2023 at 4:27 PM, Big s said:

I would love a talking figure. He had some of the greatest lines in that movie.

Where's your partner ? 

Well guys the other one was upstairs, she was swwweeeeeeeeeeeeet, I took her out HAHAHA. 

I bet that really P***** you off ? 

You properly don't think I am a very nice guy ? 😊

3 minutes ago, Black Valkyrie said:

Where's your partner ? 

Well guys the other one was upstairs, she was swwweeeeeeeeeeeeet, I took her out HAHAHA. 

I bet that really P***** you off ? 

You properly don't think I am a very nice guy ? 😊

My favorite was “b*****s leave”