Yamato 1:100 VF-0S; 1:48 stand/clamp

CF18

allthough I hate these "plan future models" posts

I'm gonna try and understand why yamato chose 1/100:

...don't buy them, my guess is that there will be 1/60 versions

like the VF-1 got it's 1/48

making a VF-0 1/60 -> 1/48 would be making a huge Valk even bigger,

it's not feasable (how big would a 1/60 VF-0 be? probably alot larger than a 1/60 VF-1)

Yeah, I don't really mind. I'm a firm believer of the "If you don't like it, don't buy it" policy.

My credit card needed a break, and this is the perfect chance for it to take one. I too will be holding out for a more high quality version however.

In the meantime, I'll admire the stand :)

c'mon people... slow down a bit.  You're getting way ahead of yourselves.

You expected less around here? ;)

My credit card needed a break, and this is the perfect chance for it to take one. I too will be holding out for a more high quality version however.

Good call.

Edited by Draykov

And we wonder why Graham can't always give us the scoop on Yamato stuff.....

Almost everytime something new is announced with very little info this board goes into whiney fanboy mode(complain about everything before the facts come out)

pathetic really especially considering most of us are in our late 20's

Almost everytime something new is announced with very little info this board goes into whiney fanboy mode(complain about everything before the facts come out)

When was the last time there was an official annoucement? We're left to speculate and assume the worst... if Yamato was more forthcoming, there would be less of a "negatude." ;)

Plus, haven't seen much actual "whining" though a rant or two, which are different enough to bear different titles. B))

Technically, I wasn't whining either. :)

Aegis wanted to know why we weren't talking about the zero, so I had to answer truthfully with the answer I believed truly represented the sentiment of all reading the thread. :D

And dang, that's a nice stand...

And dang, that's a nice stand...

Exactly. That's a rant if there ever was one. :)

The stand? Eh, what's the point (especially for Gerwalk?)? ;) I actually will like a 1/100 zero if it's CHEAP. If the thing is even close to 7800 then I"m gonna call it seriously overpriced.

What's that sound, folks? Sounds like the Whaaaambulance.

So Yamato is making small VF-0 toys. Doesn't mean they won't make bigger ones too. Perhaps they decided they should make some products with a lower price point.

I like the sculpt quite a bit and I guess we'll find out how the transformation works when it's time.

I'm not a fan of stands, but that one rocks. ;)

Whining, bitching complaining ranting etc is more or less the same.... <_<

I said this the other day, I've never seen a fanbase complain so much when they have it so good right now.

The stand looks good. I wonder how much it will cost. 3000 yen? 2000? 1000?

I'm not a huge fan of the VF-0 in general so....we'll see about that

Anyone know what the first line says?  It had 1:72 and VF-0S in close proximity.  The threat of a 1:100 scale VF-0 sure makes the 1:72 scale sound good.  Although, I think the detail looks really good in the pics.  For reference, the Yamato VF-11B is about 24cm.

Says, "We have already introduced the Hasegawa 1:72 VF-0 on page 140, however..."

Some of the other wording makes it sound like it's going to be like the 1:60 line as well. In other words, unclip the legs, then put them back on.

Just want to say something first ...why in the name of God are you all talking about the damn stand when we´re finally looking at a Yamato Macross Zero toy !!!!???

Who gives a shnit about the stand , Yamato finally demonstrates they have the M0 license !

Anyway , I think they´re making the same as the VF-1 line , having a smaller , less detailed scale of toys and then a bigger more detailed one.

In this case the 1/100 VF-0S toy takes the place of the 1/60 VF-1 and I´m hoping there´s a 1/60 VF-0 that´s gonna equal to the 1/48 VF-1.

I personally I´m gonna wait for the perfect edition Vf-0 toy (1/60 hopefully) so I don´t have to take the legs off my valk.

We always knew Yamato had the license. You want to know why we're only commenting on the stand?

BECAUSE 1:100 IS A LOAD OF CRAP.

I know, I scold you whiners some times, but you have to agree with me, this is a valid whine. Just when you thought that Yamato was going to standardize a scale, they go ahead and introduce scale number four. Go go go, Yamato.

oooook , was it necesary to post your opinion is such a large bolded text ? that´s a bit childish isn´t it.

As far as I can say , I wasn´t whining at all , in fact I´m quite happy that Yamato finally is releasing some new (new as in , no VF-1) products , be it the very nice stand or the Vf-0.

In any case , I think Yamato is trying to gain some space in the small toys market given the fact that Kaiyodo and Bandai have made so good with their 1/144 toys , though I don´t know if the 1/100 VF-0 is even comparable with the 1/44 Vf-1 toys given its size.

That being said , I think this toy is gonna be marketed more in the lines of being equal to the 1/60 VF-1 toys , in the sense that they´ll be the smaller less detailed toys , and following their release they´ll produce a bigger more detailed line equal to the 1/48 (probably 1/60).

I´ll probably skip this 1/100 VF-0 toys and wait for the 1/60 or 1/72 versions ( which will be equal to the 1/48 If I remeber well).

Edited by Aegis!

The stand looks good. I wonder how much it will cost. 3000 yen? 2000? 1000?

That it does....

The blurb beneath the stand doesn't mention price. It states that it's planned for release in March, but that's about it... and Yamato's site doesn't have it listed.... not that I'd expect it anyway....

WOOHOO!!! VF-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ducks molotov cocktails and flaming toilet paper*

So it's 1:100, IT'S THE FIRST DAMN VF-0 TOY WE HAVE.

And knowing Yamato, it'll be quite cool.

1:100 is unexpected... I was expecting 1:72. Maybe they'll change the scale before release? It happened with the VF-1s.

Vostok 7

Here's a question...

IS IT HUMANLY POSSIBLE FOR MACROSSWORLDERS TO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT ANYTHING??? Good LORD.

First it's that the 1/60s are "too pointy" or "have detachable legs" or some other crap. Then it's the 1/48s are "too chubby" or "too flimsy" or some other crap. Then, anything 1/60 is "too small" and "when are they gonna make a 1/48".

And now, we see the FIRST VF-0 toy EVER and it's "why isn't it 1/48" and "1/100 is crappy" and "it's gonna suck".

My god. I'm glad Yamato only really listens to the Japanese market or they would have given up a LONG LONG time ago.

Vostok 7

Well, everyone must "b*tch" at some point, but I think it truly comes down to keeping some kind of consistency, myself.

In summary, as stated all over above:

-- a 1/100 may then morph in to a larger scale. :rolleyes:

-- grab one if you want it. Just let everyone know how it is. :D

-- at least it's not another VF-1. :p

-- Whereas some can't stand the stand, I can stand the stand. :huh:

-- Now there will be 500+ posts about members b*tchin' about other b*tchin' members.......

......it's like watching SPRINGER!!! :blink:

Edited by Cannon Royale (aka Grand Cannon)

Well, everyone must "b*tch" at some point, but I think it truly comes down to keeping some kind of consistency, myself.

In summary, as stated all over above:

-- a 1/100 may then morph in to a larger scale.  :rolleyes:

-- grab one if you want it.  Just let everyone know how it is.  :D

-- at least it's not another VF-1.  :p

-- Whereas some can't stand the stand, I can stand the stand.  :huh:

-- Now there will be 500+ posts about members b*tchin' about other b*tchin' members.......

......it's like watching SPRINGER!!!  :blink:

Your screen name is too LONG!!!! :angry:

waaaaaaaaahhhhh! :p

If everyone gets to bitch, then I want to get my chance too! :lol:

Edited by soze

LOL! I would rather watch Macross toy fans bitch about issues that are not totally false, then to watch Gundam whore who would just grab every crap made by Bandai that have a V on the head. ;)

Now let wait for Graham to take a break from his all night new year party, see this, and proceed to tell us more than he should since he will be drunk. :lol:

LOL! I would rather watch Macross toy fans bitch about issues that are not totally false, then to watch Gundam whore who would just grab every crap made by Bandai that have a V on the head. ;)

Now let wait for Graham to take a break from his all night new year party, see this, and proceed to tell us more than he should since he will be drunk. :lol:

..or a stupid mustache...