Official Transformers Alternators and more thread.

Yeah, it looks better without the missle. Much better.

Even just one color would be cool (I would say gray), and then we can paint them if necessary afterwards.

what does it look like with the missle? i assume it looks better without cuz it looks more like a cannon but i am intereste din seeing it with the missle in

Solscud posted a pic on the last page with Meister sporting a fully loaded launcher.

what does it look like with the missle? i assume it looks better without cuz it looks more like a cannon but i am intereste din seeing it with the missle in

Solscud posted a pic on the last page with Meister sporting a fully loaded launcher.

Yeah the cannon does look better i think. And you mean the PREVIOUS page, page 86.

Here are pics with Hound sporting it. Also I dont liek painting things too much hassle. Plus rohby resin is hard to get paint to stick to.

post-26-1099070164_thumb.jpg

Hey Nick, I'm put up some of your pix at the AP site so just to see how many would be interested in a set or more. Check it out here:

Interested people thread

You think Rohby will do this many? And how about entertaining the idea of different color cannons? Let me know if you can talk to Rohby about it. Thanx

Finally got my White Meister from Toy-wave. Thanks Ken ;) . I'll post pics of all my binaltech and general Prime very soon :lol:

Just got Alt Tracks!!!!! Yeah walmart!!!

Ok talked to Rohby and handed him the original cannon. Here is what he pmed me with

Hey Nick, I've decided to cast the cannon as a solid pice. Minus the hindge which ofcourse will be casted seperately and will be fully functionable. The missile will also be casted seperately. I can also offer the custom colors as well since I've recently gotten pretty decent at tinting and color matching.

As for the final price, it'll be in the neighborhood of $7 - $8

This is without the pre-drilled hole. It'll have about a quarter of an inch deep hole off the cast but if the buyers want the missile to be able to fit fully inside of the cannon, they'll have to drill the rest of the hole. It's just too time consuming for me to drill every single one of them. Which I'm sure you can understand.

Anyhow, I can work on this project after I finish the Ghost Project and a smaller project I promised to have done for Alex.

Also, if you can give me a more precise estimate of how many will be needed, that would be great.

-Rohby

Just got Alt Tracks!!!!! Yeah walmart!!!

Ok talked to Rohby and handed him the original cannon. Here is what he pmed me with

Hey Nick, I've decided to cast the cannon as a solid pice. Minus the hindge which ofcourse will be casted seperately and will be fully functionable. The missile will also be casted seperately. I can also offer the custom colors as well since I've recently gotten pretty decent at tinting and color matching.

As for the final price, it'll be in the neighborhood of $7 - $8

This is without the pre-drilled hole. It'll have about a quarter of an inch deep hole off the cast but if the buyers want the missile to be able to fit fully inside of the cannon, they'll have to drill the rest of the hole. It's just too time consuming for me to drill every single one of them. Which I'm sure you can understand.

Anyhow, I can work on this project after I finish the Ghost Project and a smaller project I promised to have done for Alex.

Also, if you can give me a more precise estimate of how many will be needed, that would be great.

-Rohby

So that is what is going to happen. Should we do a poll for cannons?

Great! It's so cool of Rohby to take on this project. I think a poll is definately in order.

I just picked up Alt Tracks from WalMart tonight, too. If you go a few pages back in this thread you can find me poo-pooing Tracks, but when I saw it on the shelf I couldn't resist. It's actually a pretty great TF. B))

Edited by eriku

So that is what is going to happen. Should we do a poll for cannons?

If you want. Me, if Rohby's willing to recast I'll be wanting about 10 shoulder guns.

Silverstreak- 2 guns

Hound - 1

White Meister -1

Red Meister -1

Smokescreen - 2

Sideswipe - 1

= 8

and two more for a custom Prowl I'm getting around to building. Got a spare silverstreak, got 1/24 Police Lightbars, got paint. Now just to repaint the sucker.

ok, looks like everybody's interested so the project will go through. I guess we should put up an interested list and put down what exactly how many you want and in what color. Either me or Nick will put this up when when we get a final price. Thanx y'all!!

I think I'll go for 5 cannons.

ok, now that the cannon thing is underway, check out the new alternator windcharger!! Damn these things are coming out waaaay to quickly!

post-26-1099166719_thumb.jpg

ok, now that the cannon thing is underway, check out the new alternator windcharger!! Damn these things are coming out waaaay to quickly!

Jee, lucky you. The only ones around me are Smokescreen and Sideswipe. I haven't even seen a hound in person yet. Damn you Hasbro!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

The question now about Windcharger/Overdrive is what happened to the gun's barrel.

They cropped it out of the picture so there wouldn't be a long, thin strip of carboard sticking up over the opening on the box. :)

::edit::

It's missing the barrel on the back of the box, too, even though the hinge is still there. And even more weird is that next to the gun it says "Removable engine becomes a shield" A shield? :huh:

Edited by eriku

The reason I said that is not the pic, but the guy that has that Alt. Windcharger on the 2005 Boards said that it was not present, ie no barrel on the toy.

WTF about WNDCGR`s long-barrel?………………

i can`t find it!and it isn`t show in box & Instruction………………

Quote from P.Prime

Edited by Hurricane29

The reason I said that is not the pic, but the guy that has that Alt. Windcharger on the 2005 Boards said that it was not present, ie no barrel on the toy.
WTF about WNDCGR`s long-barrel?………………

i can`t find it!and it isn`t show in box & Instruction………………

Quote from P.Prime

Ahhh, I see. I didn't read the forum, just looked at the pics. I wonder if Hasbro decided the barrel was an easily removed "choking hazard"...<_<

Here's hoping the Binaltech version comes intact, it's a crappy looking gun without it. :ph34r: