Official Transformers Alternators and more thread.

Here is dead end doing it double sided

about the shoulder cannons, the problem is that they are glued together. The hinge/peg is separatable but the rest isnt. So I need to consult rohby. However I imagine we can make it solid (unless you really want it to fire missles) just for looks. Cast it solid. Maybe with teh missle in the cannon.

post-26-1098943571_thumb.jpg

Edited by Solscud007

Isnt that weird?

anyway here are some pics of Bulkhead, one of the new Energon figs. Kinda reminds me of Springer, the triple changer. Oh he has this retarded back pack with large doc ock like arms and guns. the only cool thing is that it has sounds of the "transformation" sequence both fowards and backwards. (two different buttons)

Oh yeah did I mention GERWALK MODE!!!!!

post-26-1098943803_thumb.jpg

as far as I can tell everyone does except Hound. (I dont have tracks yet or Grimlock or meister) however I have seen pics of meister with it on.

Hey that is a good pic. Anyone with tracks, meister, grimlock can you take detailed close up pics of the shoulder area? typically right next to the head.

Dead End and Sideswipe can do it in their default form. It is the little rounded rectangle holes in their shoulders. However with the alternate trunk/chest transformation of Sideswipe, I had to drill a hole (the trunk gets in the way of the regular one)

see my pics

I have checked on Silverstreak and found the holes in his shoulder, I have checked out Tracks and he has no holes, I don't think he needs a cannon because he already has missiles of his own.

Isnt that weird?

anyway here are some pics of Bulkhead, one of the new Energon figs. Kinda reminds me of Springer, the triple changer. Oh he has this retarded back pack with large doc ock like arms and guns. the only cool thing is that it has sounds of the "transformation" sequence both fowards and backwards. (two different buttons)

Oh yeah did I mention GERWALK MODE!!!!!

Interesting.

And I think that IS Springer in the Japanese version..

In a size comparison, where does exactly an average human reach a transformer? talking specifically to the alternators scale... I am to lazy to take measurements and calculate them...

I don't care about actually firing the missles either, though it might be cool to have the missle casted as well to rest in there, or cast it with the missle in it. Whatever's easier is fine with me. Looks sweet even without the missle.

Right about tracks, with missles already, why need shoulder cannons as well. Would be great for the other ones though. Dead End looks sweet with two of them.

Edited by Anubis

I'd definitely be up for some recasts of the shoulder cannon/launcher. It's amazing how much better they look with it (again, it's all nostalgia, I guess). I doubt anyone cares about firing....as Anubis said, I could live with it even all cast together (although having the missile separate and being able to choose whether to put it in or not would also be nice to make some variety.

Oh we must have these things casted.

Is this a repaint of Grimlock?

Oh and after looking at the pics of grimlock, there might be a way to get him to have shoulder cannons too. I think we may have to drill holes into the windshield/dash. If you look at the hood, it is ginormous. So since the hinge on the cannon can tilt 90 degrees. We can drill holes into the windscreen.

post-27-1097843281.jpg

Right next to those screws. (that other hole)

post-26-1097767580.jpg

yeah, the red launchers would be great for bluestreak. And white ones will look better for smokescreen! Now if prowl came out then the stock grey ones would match!!

Rohby can do white. Which i think is what he might do. But then again he recasted my SDF-1 mini planes in grey. (Not the same grey as the stock launchers but close) So I think on my menu is White, Red, and grey recasts I will talk to him tmw. I jsut called him so I will bring them by tmw to show him.

Ok you guys. Take a good look at these pics.

See Meister with the Cannon? that is what it looks like with teh missle. (kinda gay)

DSC01234.JPG

Here it is without

PA280289.JPG

Now depending on Rohby's recasting genius, we may beable to have it hollow and the missile recasted separately. But if not, worse case scenario, which shall it be? Solid with or without missile? I think consensus was without right? I know I dont want the missle

post-26-1098994895_thumb.jpg

Edited by Solscud007